Gorillaz finely releases a somewhat decent album

>Gorillaz finely releases a somewhat decent album
>rédditor manchildren don't like it because it criticizes drumpf
really makes u think...

so its suddenly cool to like trump again? what the actual fuck i hate reddit

trumps a senile 70 year old tool who denies global change and wastes tens of millions taxpayer dollars in stupid shit while ingoring peoples basic needs. He hates all of you so why the fuck youd cheer him cucks

people dont like it cause it is shiy user its a mixtape with some guest spots of damon
>AUUUL MUY LOIFE
>decent in anyway
get the fuck out of my board

I like Gorillaz, and I think Trump was the healthiest choice for America.

While I strongly believe that not every fucking thing ever needs to be political commentary, I enjoyed the album.

Why would anyone thing the main criticism for this would be that it criticized trump. It practically dropped the trip hop and dub influence and has tracks that sound like trap rap.

How long before Richard Spencer says Gorillaz are his fav band

It's just an ok album user. Nothing more nothing less.

6/10

it's an ok album, personally i like adromeda, busted and blue, and the part where Damon sings on staurnz bars. The rest is mediocre.

People have been bitching about the "fuck Trump" narrative on here quite a deal even though that's not what the album is about at all and a bunch of insecure Sup Forums people can't handle people who are ideologically opposed. No part of this album is compromised because of ideological beliefs - hell nothing even gets remotely close to the "black israelite" shit Kendrick talked about on DAMN.

It's better than Demon Days that's for sure

The album was simply very 'okay.' I don't think there are any songs that are particularly memorable, other than Ascension.

3/10 with Saturnz Barz, 6/10 with Saturnz Barz.

Good lord, how did Popcaan even make it to the final cut...

well there's not much shilling CTR can do anymore, so yes it is "cool again"

Them's fighting words.

I agree.

T. Califag

The problem is you now have to pretend to like him
If you don't get his approval ratings up soon he's gonna have to start a war with NK

Where did you hear trap on this album?

>trap rap

oh boy I love a good Hot Take

lots of people on Sup Forums and reddit dislike trump. but literally everyone on the_donald can't stop sucking him off, and they infest every place

She's my collar.

THIS
H
I
S

Saturn Barz is the best track, why can't normies into a vocal that's not your everyday shite

>finely releases a somewhat decent album

I don't know what you have to be on to think that Humanz is their first decent album but keep that shit far, far away from me.

>tfw they spell every thing with a Z now

I knew the unfamiliars did it with Demon Days, but it'z a real bitch when the arizt ztratz doing it.

It's not just the donald, but Sup Forums also. We created this fucking mess. I hate trump in certain ways, but he's a lot better then Clinton. Some of his actions were good, while others are questionable, like the Syria false flag and him still not getting the "travel ban" passed. If anything, this entire place went from some banter, to just pissing all over Sup Forums.

It's always been that way. This isn't anything new. Also, Reddit is the problem, without a doubt. They're retards who don't know what they're doing, yet think they're intellectual because they cried to a porter Robinson song

How does it feel now that you've outed yourself as a pleb?

I agree with this

>Reddit:The Band fan calling someone a pleb

Are you actually retarded?

>because an album is political that means it's immune from criticism
Fuck you. I don't give a fuck about the political message. The music itself is just garbage. Only good non single is she's my Collar.

I don't like Trump, and I don't like this album. Weird.

Epic comeback bro
Here's your upvote

Trump is not even relevant when it comes to how this album sounds.

It's unfortunate but it's just 5/10 and we'll have to live with that.

same here

exactly
/thread

1 - Plastic Beach
2 - Demon Days
3 - Gorillaz
4 - HUMANZ
5 - The Fall

>Gorillaz finely releases a somewhat decent album
No reason to lie

>finely

>finely

come one now, Sup Forums got that guy in office. And there's probably a huge overlap between the_donald and Sup Forums

when their last two were a 5 and and a 0 I'm fine with this, a shame Demon Days will never get the sequel it deserves

>listening to gorillaz in 2017

why?

because they released a new album retard

First listen: Hated it.

Second listen, going into it keeping in mind the concept of a nightmarish house party: Loved it.

Also, 'Kool Klown Klan' made me laugh and think of Sup Forums.

that was the case, but now all the donald support is contained in the trump general threads. most think he's corrupted by jew influence now lol