At what point, if ever, will white guilted liberals look around and say "Oh fuck, what have we done?"

At what point, if ever, will white guilted liberals look around and say "Oh fuck, what have we done?"

>mfw conservatives are actually the ones always on the wrong side of history

how is this liberal agenda?

They never will.

once they have their daily starbucks taken from them. That shit is like crack for some people.

Being told you're wrong because you want your own culture isn't the same as actually being wrong

This!!! Remember people, diversity is one way street.

Another big difference is no one wants to live in non-white countries

Never heard anyone clamoring about retiring to Nigeria

Failing every time ever is wrong. Nobody is hurting poor white people. Stop being a pussy.

>conservatives are actually this stupid

>Nobody is hurting poor white people

>Rape in Sweden has gone up 1500% since the mudslime explosion

Right, like with slavery.

It usually happens when they end up consistently exposed to the third world colored parts of the big liberal cities that they inhabit, and they discover that having these degenerates as neighbors is a terrifying nightmare. Most voting liberals live in cushy economic bubbles

Yup. Conservatives were in favour of slavery. There's a reason southern states are predominantly conservative.

And thats only the ones that get reported.

And there's a reason that racism exists mostly in the south

Please study up on your history user, you're an embarrassment.

Because the south is a backwards place full of inbred hillbillies?

Jokes on you because I'm not conservative. I have voted pretty liberal my whole life but in next elections in my country i'm already decided to vote the most right wing party there is available. I want to be recognised as NATIVE person of my home country. Every other race except other Native-Europeans should be forced to call me Native-European when they talk about my race. There aren't white European only Native-Europeans.

Please enlighten me as to how I'm wrong, user.
>oh that's right you can't. You just left a 'Le learn ur history faggot zozzle' blanket statement

>Posts map of blacks existing mostly in the south

>"B-but muh white ignorance?"

If you want to know the truth about Mexicans, do you ask an eskimo or do you ask someone who's lived around Mexicans for 30 years?

You can just google: Which party fought against slavery.

A whole new world of information will open up to you. Takes like 1 min.

>hurr durr the south was full of DEMOCRATS
>I can't understand the concept nor history of political platform shifts but I can understand Breitbart news articles

Conservatives are really this stupid

Are you thinking conservative=old Republican?

That's some serious stretching going on there, friend. Be careful.

I said conservatives are always on the wrong side of history. Never said anything about a party. Nice try, little buddy.

False dichotomy. We can accept refugees, tear down social constructs that limit people's identities, and treat everyone fairly while still having our own culture. It might not be the exact culture you want though.

Do you think all of the people from the south moved to the north?

Protip:Both hardcore liberalism and hardcore conservatism are retarded.

Same thing, friend.

>not knowing the definition of conservative

Congratulations, you just exposed yourself as a potato brained knuckle dragger

But we really can't because taking in non-whites works directly against having a white culture. It also solves nothing because they'll only work to make their new country as shitty as their old one

lel more lib tears pls

Nope. Political parties, much to your suprise I'm sure, have shifted in ideologies over the span of a few hundred years.

Are you so dumb that you dont realize the parties had completely different views on things back then? What you actually think their views have been set in stone? LMFAO

>autism

Ah yes, Democrats sure have fallen from grace.

White people are just stupid, that's the number one problem. There is nothing that white people touch that doesn't turn to shit. They are lazy, stupid, and just plain smell bad. I wish white people would take a bath and stop stinking up the place.

I could say the same thing about trump supporters

America was built on the concept of being a melting pot. If you dont like peas I your soup youre free to go to another country.

>gets rekt
>??????
>initiate shit posting

>hillbillies
>Rednecks
>Murica

Kek

>libruls
>cuks
>mayguh

>America was built on the concept of being a melting pot

Uh, no. America was built by Europeans escaping religious persecution and retarded levels of taxation

>not real words

>having a white culture
Yeah I mean, I don't want a "white" culture. I think a lot of people would call that statement straight up racist.

No that's how america was colonized

please white people, try to see a dentist once every 5 years or so.

I don't mean this as an insult, I promise it is just a genuine question:

Do you have a learning disability?

They left, looking for freedom, and then they literally invited people to immigrate here from anywhere who were looking for the same.

During the industrial revolution, blacks were still slaves
And we see how that's turning out. Good times have created weak people and those weak people have left the door to the chicken pen wide open

Whatever you say there.

Kek

I don't see how that invalidates my statement
Slavery was a tricky thing, but even without that "the great american melting pot" was still a cornerstone of the country even if groups of people were xenophobic about foreigners

Yeah we see how it's turning out, we're richer than we have ever been. cities have pockets of rich culture, neighborhoods of immigrants who moved here generations ago. I see nothing wrong with that, in fact I love it.

America was built with her arms being wide open. It is literally unamerican to start turning people down because they don't subscribe to whatever concept of culture you personally subscribe to.

Because us using non-whites as animals basically does not constitute a melting pot

Never. They are in the position of the Proles in 1984. The second one of them has the realization he/she is brow beaten by other white guilt liberals until they either fall back in line or are purged from their special little society.

The only thing that will take care of those race traitors is a night of the long knives.

It's unamerican to let people in who want to destroy the culture they're mooching off of

Autism

bearing in mind white people came to America and claimed land from colored people also bringing colored slaves from Africa?????

thats because you have no knowledge of Nigeria

Well that's a narrative that we don't agree on. How are they trying to destroy our culture?

All the founding fathers of America is White.
Its only in 1965, the democrats open the door of America to non-white, which lead to such a divided America now.

youre so stupid

New York had a Chinatown well before the 60s, friend.

Heard a lot of people retire Thailand or Indonesia. Maybe Vietnam, atleast around there.

Conservative =/= racist

That moment when you realize your not actually a native of the country your claiming to be a native of. Go back to Europe.

No conservatism is roundly a belief of less government influence, less constriction on buisnesses regardless of size, faith (with is a very large portion of their rationalization) and the general ideology that we need to move backwards to go forwards. They are also unanimous with the rejection of change.

>implying giving people a fair chance is remotely like being mugged by people wielding machetes.

So, how's that wall going? Have you got mexico to pay for it yet?

Reminder that slavery around the world was majority the enslavement of unfortunate people that were conquered. Only whites globalized racism to the extent it has been. Only whites enslaves sheerly based on the color of skin. to a black man you can be European, Canadian, Irish, etc. But to a white person all black races are exactly that...Blacks.

We all know what you want fag

Do you know what's even more pathetic than being a cuck?

>discussing politics when you aren't a politician

It has gone beyond giving a fair chance.

Well then goodbye CNN, TYT... ect

Lincoln was a republican you fucking moron

Retards.

>theyre coming here because they hate our culture and want to destroy it

You don't even have to meet any immigrants to realize how retarded that is.

Eurofag here.

He's right.

You're the retard.

literally the most retadet statement ive ever read on this site

grats

>retadet

Yu shur ar

you think.

I like to imagine the people who make these threads look and sound like the autistic kid that jacked off on the bus when I was in highschool

Btw, gb2/pol/

i speak 3 languages you fuck iliterally give 0 shit about spelling right

Do you really think that the Republican platform of 150 years ago is at all similar to the modern platform? Holy fuck you're an imbecile, the perfect picture of the average uneducated conservatard

I speak 6 languages if your level is the curve

Why not just send the blacks back to Afrika so they can make it great among themselves.

They wouldn't be a minority there and they hate America and whites