Alright, it's time to make /b great again. Our mission is to fuck with the Behind The Meme...

Alright, it's time to make /b great again. Our mission is to fuck with the Behind The Meme. It's pretty self explanatory why we don't like him but for those who don't know. Behind The Meme is a shitty youtuber who explains memes to normies.

nuff said.

Here is what we will do:

1. Create a youtube account if you haven't got one

2.Navigate to the youtube channel called Behind The Meme

3.Spam his newest video in the comments with #Pray4Bougie and please explain to us what this meme is etc.

4. He will react to this and realise this isn't a meme

5. he will trace it back to Sup Forums

6. he will make a video about it and be mad that we rused him again

7. kek's will be had

Make sure to like every comment that is #Pray4Bougie

bump

lol

Forgot to mention that he makes a video on the meme that is most wanted.

ok did it op

are you in?

dude you need to spam it. many comments and make sure to always post new ones every 10 minutes or so

make sure to like the #pray4bougie comments too. and as i said earlier fucking spam it.

Noice, I can't wait to see what we can do.

Also keep bumping the thread.

me neither

bumpity

And as soon as this thread dies or is about to die we make a new one.

remember to like the comments

Already sent this to him

fucking white knight

I can't stress this enough. LIKE ALL PRAY4BOUGIE COMMENTS

Bumppp

Force bump

ump

Done.

good job guys keep it up. soon we will take over the comment section

fucking nice going, bump

Done

Hi guys, Behind the Meme here. I just wanted to let you know in advance that I will not be making a video on this scam like I did for the failed Zenzi troll. I also wanted to let you know that I'm one of you, an average guy who browses Sup Forums for fun. I know you hate what I do but I do it to make a living. Please don't send any more hate towards my channel.

fuck u behind the meme stop we are going to keep this up until you die

top kek

What exactly do you hate about my channel? I'd appreciate some feedback from people that hate me so that I can improve.

you're a jerk and i had sex with your mother last night and if dubs you have to shut down your shitty youtube channel

Please stop leaving comments like this. I'd rather not make another video trying to explain the trolling in my comments section. I'd really like to hear some criticism instead of this please.

How exactly am I being a jerk? All I'm doing is explaining memes and jokes to people who don't fully understand them.

bump

Guys keep up the posting we can't let this die now or it will be a failed attempt

kek nice bait

Make new accounts on youtube and keep posting/liking

>Sup Forums for fun

Do you not understand that having to explain a joke completely RUINS the joke? fucking faggot ass cunt bitch

I'd advise you to stop

And no it's not bait because I really would not be doing another video like I did with Zenzi

like all the #Pray4Bougie comments and dislike the other faggots

Done

Leave Sup Forums out of your mouth. Learn that nobody gives a fuck about you. Go film some let's plays or something.

NYPA

Yeah KEEP GOING BOIS THIS IS A FULL OUT OPERATION NOW

Not a personal army request, we are making kek's

>he explains memes to normies so we hate him.

Sup Forums is for normies faggot.

What if BTM created this tread himself?

Btw David Macquire stop posting so much witht the same account u are making it obvious

Fuck off, nypa.

Proe that you are Behind the Meme.

That's not the point. All I'm doing is explaining the origins of the meme so a lot of people get it. In return, more memes will be created out of the topic since a lot more people know about it.

I don't think you're watching my videos. I have never tried to explain the origins of any Sup Forums memes. All the memes I explained are the ones that are found around reddit and Facebook.

You guys do know he doesnt care right? Youre just giving him more attention.
Also, heres a sand nigger getting rekt

Keep postin bois, but don't post too many times with same account

>making kek's
KYS

I am Behind the Meme too!
I can prove it just like you did!

this will be one of the famous Sup Forums raids i am telling you

Your content isn't funny. Period. Fantano does a better job than you, and it's because of this that he's better liked. Because he makes his content amusing he isn't relying solely on the meme, and therefor doesn't kill the joke

You're like the people that use memes in their shitty commercials so they can sell their shitty product or in your case so people will come to your shitty channel because they're too dumb to find out the origin themselves fag. I hope you die in a fire.

sure...

Bump, kek

get a life

This is for the lulz

Like all the oldest Prayforbougie comments too that way we can reach the top comments!

Ah, but memes arent jokes though, are they, faggot?

They are one in the same nice try retard

let's make this the most famous raid of all time

Kek nah fam

Shit bois this really took off, keep up the good work and we will have Behind the meme making a video on this in no time

Memes dont have punchlines, gayboi. Say if a picture of mount rushmore on fire became a meme, wouldnt you wanna know why?
No, because you like nigger cock.

the normie shit is getting through, we need to concentrate on one comment or something

Like the one wih most likes so it gets more.

>Say if a picture of mount rushmore on fire became a meme, wouldnt you wanna know why?

no cos that would be a shit meme just like your shit face ugly nigger btfo

Ill have you know i am 100% aryian and therefore perfect. So fuck yourself or get your gay trap to do it for you. Topkek.

We have done that before.

Unoriginal faggot is an unoriginal fag

>So fuck yourself or get your gay trap to do it for you. Topkek.

well.. the important thing is that you tried

Sorry, guys, I F'd up.
I accidentally screenshott'd this thread and its entirety, carefully cropped and arranged all the replies in chronological order, and sent it to him in a PM. The sig on the bottom said "Sincerely yours, Anonymous" It was totally a complete freak accident...
Now he gets to make a video of himself not being able to be taken down, or one where he IS the meme! Oh no!

Yep, thats me. I bet youre wondering how I got into that situation...

did it,

>let's make the most famous raid of all time

My brain shrinks

I did try, unlike OP. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Pretty sure Sup Forums has done this already, but i won't complain about trolling this faggot

bippity-boppity-boo the internet comes through

Well this thread isnt going anywhere. Who wants to hear a joke?

I fancy a joke.

read the first word after the numbers

Go for it

Let's make it a get thread

Count me in!

️ ZOOMING IN THE FOREIGN ️

Please say this is a bait...

mods ban this child