Haven't shot a load in 6 or 7 days, and have been edging for the last 3 hours... ready to explode...

Haven't shot a load in 6 or 7 days, and have been edging for the last 3 hours... ready to explode, I I know no matter what I do, I won't feel fully satisfied. Things have been building for far too long to scratch the itch in one shot. What should I do?

Pic semi related: I'm wearing latex head to toe, and have an assortment of toys (also, I have a cock.. let's just get that out there now)

tl;dr *really* need to cum - how should I do it?

>you should post pics

by masturbating

Stick your dick in a fishtank and let them tickle your lovegun til you pop

Be honest, nobody here wants to see a dude in latex.

masturbation is a given, but if I just grab a fistful of cock and pound away, I know I'll still be horny afterwards. Any better ways to finish off?

i do

Cum with your prostate

I do too, thats my fetish

Never been able to pull this one off. I can get my cock oozing cum, but haven't been able to hit full orgasm... any tips?

was kinda hoping that was you from the thumbnail

Personally, a vibrator is what I needed to get off. Also, you need to be in the right mentality and be patient. It WILL take time to get to the top.

Lets see you, op. We wanna see your squeakiness.

oh god no

What?

how do you usually use the vibe? I have a magic wand that is powerful enough my tip me over the edge in a few seconds, but that's now really what I'm looking for... finishing too quick means I'll still be horny afterwards, and I'm looking to get it all out in one go.

this goes on long enough, and I just might get horny/drunk enough to post one of me

those dont go together

Just keep at it and post videos

i mean, it is consistent in its style.

Prostate orgasm just takes time and practise, keep going until you get there.

Good, now post pics op

Hold tight..

go for it op never a better chance or circumstance than now for a prostate orgasem.

picture taken... phone is slow as a bastard in transferring it

latex condom?

bumping for latex fagot

I don't remember Deadpool looking like that

Here's one.. you want more, I'll need motivation

God yes, please more! You need some latex socks too, boi

nice bulge

what the fuck dude - why a dog mast - kys

Probably? Looks like a latex cock sheath of some kind.

vvery sleek

Try auto erotic asphyxiation.
Tye a belt really tight around your neck, so u can bearly breath, then master bate with cock or with dildo In ass tI'll you cum. It makes it amazing

Post more pics btw bitch boy

Thanks, I do what I can. Though about ordering latex socks.. I have a catsuit with feet attached, and it's fucking amazing.

You might be right.. if at first you don't succeed, and all that crap

I don't have much latex but I have a few pairs of latex socks, latex toe socks feel absolutely fucking amazing, also nice rubber bulge would tease~

Underrated post

Where'd you get the toe socks from? I'd buy those in a heartbeat!

For the record, the leggings and shirt I have on are from Libidex. hit a flash sale from them, and you can get things pretty cheap.

can we see that

this looks way tight

Oh jeez I've had em for a few years, I believe I got the toesocks from twistmyrubberarm

Try a perfect fit, you don't want your rubber to be loose

>can we see that

What, me working the prostate? not sure I'm drunk enough to make that one public...

true

i meant the catsuit actually

waste it OP

It's Sup Forums, we're all fuckin weirdos. Just post it

post it

already have on legs and shirt, don't really feel like stripping it all off to change into the catsuit. I'll save that for another day.

Careful what you ask for - pics my hairy Italian ass could be used to interrogate prisoners at a CIA black site. Be thankful for the latex, it covers a lot

I also have been saving up the load for a week

>not owning rubber shorts with built in anal sheath
It's like you don't want to be a true rubberslut

makes sense
same here

Honestly, I've looked in to a few companies making these, and almost all the reviews say they are cheap as shit. Good for one or two sessions, and that's it. You find me a company that makes shorts/leggings with a good quality anal sheath, and I'd buy that shit without a second thought.

Have you checked blackstyle or studiogum?

studiogum is expensive as hell, but I had never looked in to blackstyle.. thanks for putting them on my radar.

Quality rubber comes at a price, friend

Yes and no.. catch a good sale at latexexpress (Libidex), or find a good deal on Etsy, and you can get decent latex for a reasonable price. Just a matter of being patient. For example, I have a full hood (only nose holes open), with a zipper in back that I found for $20. I've had it for 2.5 years, and it's still holding strong.

Fair enough, I guess it falls whether the smaller etsy deal or whatever isn't a total crapshoot.
I've had cheap rubber that was good and that was garbage
(seams ripping open is common with cheap rubber in my personal experience)