/bb/ big brother 18

I wish Vanessa was here edition.

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZvd84xEKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
streamable.com/uvue
streamable.com/8c60
youtube.com/watch?v=1xRCjjiTR7I
bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=4y_m-CoUIRs
youtube.com/watch?v=mn146WtQcKM
youtu.be/nZBKFoeDKJo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Frank will meme out of eviction

first for well...

Reminder that Paul is a bigger faggot than Frankie.

It's a corona....it's a twist off paulie...

manlet...super confirmed.

Frank looked up to the ceiling and pondered to himself, "What's going to happen to Bridge after i'm gone? She's too nice for them..they'll eat her alive." Bridgette rolled over, "What's wrong Frank?". "Can't sleep Bridge". "Everything alright?". "Yea you go on back to bed girl i'll be right there with you in a second". Bridgette rolled back and snuggled a bit closer to him. Frank closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but to no avail. He got out of bed, stretched, and walked into the kitchen. He stopped suddenly when he saw the houseguests forming a circle. "I told you i would!" Paul said swinging his fists down at something in the middle of the circle. "This is for separating us!" Michelle yelled. Frank busted through the circle and saw Bridgette, beaten, face covered in bruises and tears. "Bridge!" exclaimed Frank. Bridgette looked up at him, revealing a trail of tears. "Frank...are you ok?....Frank...wakeup...Wakeup!" Frank got up and saw Bridgette holding him, concerned. "You were moving around alot..everything alright?". Frank smiled and held her closer, "I'm fine cabbage patch kid" he said brushing her hair.

Corey should get those sun spots looked at

Is Paulie talking about voting Z out? Kek.

FRIDGE

YESSSSSS

God damnit.

my heart.

Shoop this again, but use the pic of them laying out in the yard from yesterday after the fight.

>Corey- Did she (Zakiyah) try to sleep with Vic? >Paulie- In the bed with Vic.
>Corey- Oh my God

Did they become girls?

No top down view though sadly. Although I agree that picture would be better, and it resembles the scenario better

I wish they would have casted regular Frankie this season instead of middle eastern Frankie (Paul)

GUYS, THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT

POST ALL YOUR FRIDGE PICS

youtube.com/watch?v=CZvd84xEKyA

Reminder: we couldn't protect her smile

>till frank comes back into the house.

ian is going to get his shit fucked up. epic fail ian you are in love with a crazy bitch from hell whos going to suck all your money. she will make you wear a penis extender too

the powerlessness was the worst thing of all.

>you and /bb/ will never jump Paul and shave his beard

Ian in the feeds chat says that he'll "give Michelle a chance" like he does w/ all other houseguests.

Who said love haha

i would never give paul a chance.

ian if you do, i hate you.

Since you fucks already spoiled it give me the rundown on what's going down tomorrow

Devin finally makes his long-awaited return to the BB House

you spoiled yourself

>yfw Frank and Bridgette aren't faking their love for each other.

KILL ALL OF YOURSELFS, PUT FRIDGE ON NOW.

Always put your dick in crazy.

Just don't let them know where you live.

Frank gets evicted and returns thanks to rond trip. Bridge wins hoh

SKETCH! Let home boy get his dick wet. He deserves it.

My best friend looks so much like Frank in pictures like this. Just different hair colour, its uncanny and makes me want to cheer Frank more lol.

she should have told him all the shit talking paul did to her face

that would have blown everything up.

>Da'vonne gets BTFO

They'll find the secret room, Frank gets evicted but might return thanks to twist, people will be mean to Bridgette, and I will take a massive shit directly into the mouths of Paul and Michelle if I'm not stopped by cbs security, devin will be my distraction, he sends the security scrambling.

Realistically:
Frank evicted by unanimous vote. Doesn't win Round Trip.
Evicted Pre-Jury

What I want:
Unanimous vote
Wins Round Trip
Walks right back in and wins HoH

Gonna need a stream of them making up.

Just got off the phone with Devin, youre in for a treat tommorrow.

I can't believe we haven't had a Fridge feed in like an hour.

do you think nicole would pet ians hair like she does to paulie?

Frank for all stars with people who actually want to play please

I swear if I see Devin tomorrow..

>Bridgette and Frank are facing eviction tomorrow night and they're show these stupid showmances talking about full fat yogurt.

Fuck this

>frank is going pre-jury so bridgette will be alone in the jury house..all alone..with noone but the people who hate her to bully her everyday..

Somebody STOP THIS

Whats the official song of tank and waffle cone

youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ

streamable.com/uvue
streamable.com/8c60

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRCjjiTR7I

In case you don't have $6 to blow
bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/

>still no Fridge feed

youtube.com/watch?v=4y_m-CoUIRs

youtube.com/watch?v=mn146WtQcKM

this on an endless loop..

time to continue with bb12

call me when fridge is back on the feeds.

/tiff/ out

youtu.be/nZBKFoeDKJo

The other forums are all posting about how retarded zakyiah is acting, while based /BB/ fridge posting. I approve.

bridge is in the kitchen, frank is sleeping i think

No. He just walked by.

If Dan's funeral had failed and Brit steamrolled her way to the final 2 and won, would she be considered a GOAT?

Someone post Frank's But... Fuck it clip

its a tragedy she is so pretty and so devoid of personality

FRIDGE CAM!

michelle too.

she could be a thicc qt but her personality is repugnant.

>she is so pretty and so devoid of personality
Perfect description.

I love how were watching Fridge cam and I'm pretty sure Paulie and Zika just fought lol

is this the worst season ever lads?

bb15

>inb4 delusional aarynfags dispute this

no that honor belongs to Rachael sisters season

have to wait for the season to finish, but it's definitely on its way

bb15 was way worse, but with frank and bridgette gone it will be up there

nobody who watched the feeds would say this

Is Fridge the best showmance ever? I'm not a big an of showmance to begin with. The only one that I can think of, and coincidentally is pretty similar to fridge, is Jon and Neda from BBCan2

how was racist aryan not entertaining

>this n-bomb bullshit will probably be the focus of the feeds tonight

Honestly this could be great season if Fridge rally and win it all, and the hearts of America (which they already have)

still can't believe they choked that veto away when it was 2 vs 1. losing to a fucking god damn cow 2v1. wtf

Do people actually think this is one of the worst seasons, or do people just say this about every season until it ends?

People who say 15 is the worst are delusional, Amanda offered some good feeds, and Andy is a GOAT. Bb13 is easily the worst.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm

caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm

>Andy is a GOAT.

this season is actually shit. the cast is awful. too many recruits that dont know what theyre doing and are just letting paulie run the house

>Andy is a GOAT

i dont consider it a showmance in the traditional sense

No personality is better than garbage, and her personality is garbage.

does everyone forget big brother 13 being the most rigged? adam poch and porsche was the final three.

The best platonic relationship I've ever seen that I honestly hope their s/o's break up and they be together.

OTEV is random as hell. Yeah its a combo crapshoot/physical but the last few rounds looked like they came down who found the record first since everyone got the right answers.

i never saw that.

i will after im done with 12

this, it's not a showmance, they're just a great duo

frank isn't into bridgette at all. bridgette i'm not so sure. but she seems so innocent that i have to trust that it's platonic on her part too.

The last two started really good. Last year has some dry moments but was good. Devin season wasn't fun after Zach got evicted. It was Cody talks shit all night behind peoples back everyday. Garbage. This season has been poisoned by casting. Too many manlets and shit girls.

Maybe Zakiyah will be nice to Bridgette after she talked about this Paulie bullshit with her, and hugged her..
Hopefully.
Maybe if they see that she is actually a sweet girl they won't be so fucking mean.

We've been over this, buddy was never in trouble and had the social game on lockdown. Easiest money ever made in the BB house, he had an easier time running that shit than Derrick.

>I like you too paul

otev is not a skills or physical comp. too much luck involved in the placement of the pieces

No, this one is legitimately bad.