Get it out of your system and off your chest! What conspiracy theories do you believe to be true?

Get it out of your system and off your chest! What conspiracy theories do you believe to be true?

Also.. Mine. Chem trails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Y1ya-yF35g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210415/Revealed-Army-scientists-secretly-sprayed-St-Louis-radioactive-particles-YEARS-test-chemical-warfare-technology.html
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP always being a faggot.

kurt cobain didn't actually kill himself

That's true, you can't shoot that gauge of a shotgun with one hand at that angle and not break bones in your hand

"Chemtrails" are just exhaust condensation at high temperatures that form cloud streams when at higher altitudes, obviously at much colder temperatures.

I believe a nuclear armageddon could happen in the next 5 years.

nah unless Shillary runs again and wins the next election

Im more afraid of an accidental or glitch launch triggering MAD.

The more time that passes with our commander in chief the less likely. The more that other countries understand him. The less likely it's gonna happen.
Lawl. Triggered righty response.. No my friend. She just wanted war, nobody wants nuclear war.
The most likely scenario to be honest.. We have had so many accidents it's not even funny.

I live close enough to a HVT that I'm hoping I'll get taken out with blast. Less than a mile away from an array of important radars - it'll be quick and I won't have to see the horrors. I take solace in that.

Only video I could find that points out our own oops

youtu.be/1Y1ya-yF35g
Also what's MAD

anti grav using magnetic field waves/scale waves.

i have ALOT more if yall want me to keep going.

Mutually Assured Destruction, everyone says fuck it and launches all their shit to cause the most damage.

Please do

Agent Shudder was actually used on a city, and it caused a mass evacuation.

ill be the hero this tread deserves.

This. Courtney did it.

Gonna get my morning dump out of the way. Keep the thread alive!

the biggest consipricy of all.

Mind/ Kundalini Mind.

none

But does this saucer work tho?

Can you elaborate on Agent Shudder?

I know man, he ghostwrites for the foo fighters.

Flat earth

Did you get PTSD from the election or what ? Hillary lost, it's okay, you can relax now.

look up the patent number. it was proven to fly and was reverse engendered from captured NAZI UFOs after WW2.

Pic related. general idea.

don't be stupid

Why would you fly dubai-melbourne-auckland when you can just fly dubai-auckland? Conspiricy debunked

I hate conspiracy theorists. 99% of conspiracy theories are demonstrably false. Even when faced with evidence conspiracy theorists still won't rethink or admit they got it wrong. I'd go as far as to say I think conspiracy theorism is a mental illness. It makes them feel like they're a part of something. That they're 'enlightened' and above the masses.

I believe Government hits do happen. Death of Gareth Williams, for example. That's about it.

>99% of conspiracy theories

Sure. I like the term "hidden history" better. The greatest "conspiracy" is that there are no conspiracies...

Did you know the CIA cooked up the phrase "conspiracy theory" after they killed JFK?

A patent does not mean a functioning machine, only an original idea. There is no guarantee that some something will work just because it's patented.

What's agent shudder?

yeah well if you took the time to go look and not just skeptically reply to me here perhaps this world would be able to move forward.

tested and working.

www infowars com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

we are in the very early stages of depopulation by those who have influence, wealth and power. (and yet within the same community there are those fighting against this notion)

>Worker bees can leave.Even drones can fly away.The Queen is their slave.

video?

There's no conspiracy there, just facts.

Fake alien invasion, staged by the government to gain complete control by "uniting" the world and form a one world government.

Sure, conspiracy theories are mostly retarded..

Thank goodness we have all these actual horrific events that have been recorded and are accepted as fact to base our worldviews on.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210415/Revealed-Army-scientists-secretly-sprayed-St-Louis-radioactive-particles-YEARS-test-chemical-warfare-technology.html

That feeling when local governments claim they don't have the resources to remove the lead in our water, so then they go and add fluoride too.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/

"nearly 3,000 areas with recently recorded lead poisoning rates at least double those in Flint during the peak of that city’s contamination crisis. And more than 1,100 of these communities had a rate of elevated blood tests at least four times higher."

Chemotherapy was discovered by experimenting with mustard gas on soldiers. Meanwhile, hemp has been proven through more pharmaceutical testing (more than almost any drug gets) to actively fight cancers and tumors.

The actual history of the world is the hidden one.

Aliens....

Why can't we just accept the fact that we are not alone. There are some things we could all learn from them. I just hope it's within my lifetime.