How much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

how much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_in_service
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh my god, Pajeet.

Top HAHAHA

Despite regular meetings and joint military training, the United States and India are not allies in any formal sense. India was officially unaligned in the Cold War but kept close relations with the Soviet Union — and the United States backed arch-rival Pakistan. But there is a slow yet historic realignment underway.

If India was like their workforce now... They were and wil always be screwed military wise.

Ohhhhh, Kapreet... Kapreet, Kapreet, Kapreet.
Your to old to be having crazy imaginations champ.
In fact, I think you're old enough to shit on the beach alone now that I think about it.

im really pissed off now because i used the wrong your so
*You're

What's so funny?

The sandniggers are thinking they might rise to power!

Are they just spraying to wash off the poop deck?
Imagine the smell on that boat

When they discover proper sewage disposal

The trips have spoken, just admit defeat and you wont make an ass out of yourself.

Well, if you simply increase your budget 20-fold, and get caught up on the technologies, maybe 200-300 years?

not in this millennium

currynigger superpower. great joke. rajit worked as descriped. yes rajid know what to do. yes rajit says always yes, even if he no nothing. Now Rajid will go to designeted shitting street to show how beautiful his country is.

Maybe when the masses decide that men shitting in the street is more impressive than men walking on the moon.

>poo in loo
>overtakes anyone in anything than shitting on streets

What is the next thread goat fucking paki?

Can smell shit from here!

Nice b8 m8

India? you mean asian Mexico? Lol

fuck off, we are clean country

This thread again. Are you the currynigger from /k/?

Answer: Never.

>India overtakes [anything but streets with their poo]

Kek pajeet

>loo has 18 times more corvettes than usa
what the fuck?

Not before you figure out how to cool you warships and yachts without having another boat splashing it with water

any time now stupid americans

Threads like this make me not mind the military defense budget.

Soon

at least 100 years unless shit really gets shaken up

Um, never.

GDP of the USA - 16.77 trillion
GDP of India - 1.77 trillion

With those 15 trillion dollars alone we could buy the servitude of all of your citizens.

your on b faggot it doesnt matter

When they learn how to use a toilet.

This, exactly this. Unless US get divided or civil, nothing is gonna change its position as world superpower

When Warlord Gandhi rises once more the world will be bathed in nuclear fire

What's with all the fucking india threads today? did i miss something?

Call centers had a snow day, all their employees are on Sup Forums right now.

When they stop shitting in the street?

Once they learn to use toilets, we are all fucked.

If I were indian I would join the indian navy just to get out of the scum filled streets.

Of course being on a ship with other unkept indians may not be much better.

Never

Il worry when they solve the technological hurdle of toilet that has kept them down for centuries

I look at this and now I understand why China and Russia only fight limited skirmishes.

Because if they had to commit to a world war they wouldn't have the resources.

*unkempt
from the Old English for un-combed. Seems like an insufficient word for the filthiness the Internet associates with Indians.

But then the USA is also bankrolling NATO.

That helicopter in the background is at least 50 years old.

Talk to me once you learn how to use a toilet for other things than worshiping a 6-armed elephant.

BAWHAHAHA. what a joke.

they are constantly putting water on it to wash the poo away don't worry

All that matters is the aircraft carriers. Nobody can and ever will have as many as the US.

>budget: 42bn
>people shit in the streets
>slave labour
I love how India has its priorities right.

the problem with a lot of state actors is they havent the capacity to function as a global power in terms of law and order, moreover they often act in their own interest than a wholly global entity. that is not to say they do not do their part, however their scope is limited due to other factors. unfortunately united states president numbnuts and vice president fuckwad seem to have lost the values of american exceptionalism to which their previous republican predecessors held. (that is not to say A LOT of the US meddling produced some very ill effects globally, yet it did have lasting beneficial results in some ways though that cannot be undervalued, since no state was able to conduct themselves in such a manner)

>America
>world's sole superpower
Hahahahahahaha good shootin' Bubba

No, Vijay. It's China. India will never ever be #1.

India have more than America you fat stupid

Fucking Zionist sympathizing scum piece of cuntbag shitface motherfucker. Do you even realize the US is run by globalist kikes? You dumbshit.

This stat uses Chinese self reporting as a source any military analyst will tell u it's much closer or even above 200 billion in fiscal year 2015

Seems like there's a rash nonsensical retarded threads started every day... what's up with that?

Go shit out the window, Pajeet. India is a shithole.

3000 years

Not even close
1 vs 19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_in_service

with such an eloquent response, i must surrender to your superior intellect.

sit alone...
in india...

top kek

WOLOLO

Can't tell if retarded or foreign nationalist. Keep dreaming.

Tfw US has over 6000 attack helicopters and Canada has 3 on lease from Switzerland

>shitting
>in
>streets

I´ll say maybe 5,500 years.

How many times over could India kill everyone on Earth with nuclear weaponry? When you get into the high-teens/low-twenties, maybe we can talk.

All these idiot non-Indian losers who think the slums represent average Indian life are literally retarded.
I have never once had to shit in the street and I've eaten spices more costly than your champagne.
You all wish you could live like me, I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers. You really are pathetic if you believe the Paki propaganda that lies about India being poor, I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!