Thread 404ed. But user wanted to know

Thread 404ed. But user wanted to know.

> Wanted to kill himself because of rejection from Bundeswehr and lack of internet in new flat. Was obviously some sort of military freak.
> Went to old flat to kill himself. First tried to hang himself, later tried with grill(CO2).
> Failed to kill himself
> Decided to kill someone. Knocked on neighbors door and wanted to kill whoever will open that door. 9 year old Jaden opened the door. He asks Jaden, to assist him. He should hold the ladder.
> Goes with Jaden into basement. Kills him with more than 50 stabs with knife.
> Took pictures and made whatsapp conversation, we already know.
> Fled the scene into small wood.
> Went to 22 years old Christopher W. and asked him if he could sleep some nights at his flat. He knows Christopher from school and they where playing YuGiOh online sometimes.
> After the first night Christopher discovered that Hesse is searched. He wakes up Hesse and confronts him. Christopher told Hesse that he will call the police. Hesse decided to kill Christopher. He stabs him to death while choking him.
> Made pictures and made the "120 kilo beast Thread".
> Stayed the whole time in the flat.
> Decided to turn himself in.
> Burned flat before leaving.
> Went to restaurant and called the police.

He confessed. Police said, he is icecold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmXQE3_rEB4
youtube.com/watch?v=xgRN40Jp80c
jva-bochum.nrw.de/wir_ueber_uns/index.php
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724816535
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
youtube.com/anonormale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YuGiOh

Kek

He also killed a mother and her daughter.

That's false.

no he didn't. can english speaking fags stop trying to spread misleading news? thanks

Lame
What a looser.
He killed a 9 year old violently and a friend of his that was letting him sleep in his house.

I was curios what he did with the 15 year old girl.

Let's not forget about the dog!

She didn't exist.

>> Went to 22 years old Christopher W. and asked him if he could sleep some nights at his flat. He knows Christopher from school and they where playing YuGiOh online sometimes.
was this the guy who posted the first pictures?

Pictures? And shared it on Whatsapp???
What a crazy fucked up boy

no Christopher had no idea the police were searching for him until 8am in the morning next day when he saw it on facebook and thats when marcel killed him

Pussy!

then who was phone to the police? beziehungsweise, wer ist der erste typ?

Police is still investigating in who sent who and what. Currently not known.

you mean the first guy he whatsapp'ed with. the one who made a chan thread? he got taken by police and his phone got confiscated

Is he likely to be charged with something, too? Assisting an offender or some shit?

probably, that's why you only enjoy this shit behind a vpn and stay out of it

how to post with a vpn?

if you need to task that question. you already lost, my friend.

where did you get that information from? as far as i read, they never mentioned the guy, marcel sent the pics to

download tor and disable flashplayer

Did anyone screen grab the thread?

Can he, though? I mean...he didn't technically assist him or even encourage him. Is it against the law to know that a crime is happening/happened and choose not to report it? I don't think it is?

i don't have plans to kill anyone

he called the police, at least he posted that he wanted to

youtube.com/watch?v=mmXQE3_rEB4

The officer said - someone trolled them with wrong informations (i think it was a Sup Forums)
They really didnt do a great job

"Computerspiel"

KEK

just torture?

Thanks to my most loved officer for this drop

Lel, it happened in the 30c house, dumbfuck. No 'old' or 'new' 'flat'

nah. still you can't post via a vpn. tor is not a vpn.

Pressekonferenz für ein gutes Lachen
youtube.com/watch?v=xgRN40Jp80c

oh you meant on Sup Forums. i meant in general

Did anyone make a screenshot of the thead?

He said he didn't upload any of the pics himself to Sup Forums. Probably one of his friends

He either said it to mislead the police or it was some troll.

Either way, le FAKE INFORMATION maymay is all over the news.

They're just waiting for the day to only allow information from approved sources and go full communism, with mudshits being assigned to mate with German women to exterminate the white race once and for all.

Browsing Sup Forums (as per his message), killing a 9 year old boy and not a bunch of mudshits or jews. What a fail of a Sup Forumsack...

jva-bochum.nrw.de/wir_ueber_uns/index.php

JVA Kremmede - there he is right now

Holy shit that's fucked up. Who was the person chatting with him?

5 kills
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724816535

thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547

Only need the pizza killer thread and my collection is complete anyone have it?

False news faggot.
2 kills. No more kills

so is the dead man original op?

Apparently friend of Marcel. He called the police afterwards and they confiscated his phone.

no, that was another "friend"

Nope, the one friend that was killed died Tuesday morning.

Cunt was a windy bitch "oh my fagotey life " couldnt kill himself lol he didnt try hard enough coz he was a bitch and will be a bitch in jail simple hope he like Ahmed and germen sausage maybe he will learn how to hang in jail

Who gets fucking rejected by the army?
Probably because he was to small. Being a manlet made him do these things.

yeah his life was shit now it will be even gayer

man I hope he serves time in Gen.pop :))))))))

könnte sich das leben nehmen wie manch andere

Kid, pizza lady,
And two others no?

I thought he said his count was upto 5.
My bad.

German prison is not like the USA ones. Hell, he might even get better Internet in his cell than the connection he had before.

inb4 epic Sup Forums/"darknet"/videogames debate in Germany

He could have become a legend but he blew it. He will now be a bitchboy in jail instead.

Idk them Germans like piss and shit and anal more than most dude i hope some one feed this little cunt a mouthful of shit while being ass raped while he is pissed on for the keks germen style

It's no gang battle royale like in the US, but depending on who he ends up with in a cell it's no joke either.

Some guy got locked up for driving on public transport without a ticket multiple times (yes it's a crime punishable with a prison sentence in Germany lulz) and he shared a cell with two turkroaches who tortured him and made him hang himself for the lulz.

Just like you whole family likes to blow me dude they love it

More like "should we bannish anyone deemed to post le fake news maymay to a gulag" ?

In the UK people already get party vanned and go to prison for posting racist stuff on FB or twatter.

Also of course TOR will be blocked in due time.

What an legend, kill a 9 year old and pretend u raped a 15-year old girl, while in reality u had to settle fucking your 122kg male "friend". Hopefully he gets to lose anus virginity as well in prison.

Its really sad that Germany thinks Sup Forums is part of the dark/deepweb very sad kek

yeah, originally it sounded promising now it sounds rly sad

Hallo liebe Polizei, da habt ihr euch aber ganz schön trollen lassen! Grüße gehen raus an den Hund

fake

Christopher Wolf 1/2

But why the net of onions though?

ne.

2/2

Aber was er dort erzählt, ist alles Lüge. Somit wertlos.

You do realize that's every mainstream media in the world, or did you forget about hackers on stereoids

xD

stimmt. jetzt frag ich mich ob er das wirklich war oder ob es wie er sagt "ein freund" gepostet hat.

Its funny coz axeman will be in papers and he is not even gonna get a mention lol

did they ID axeman yet? wonder what he looks like

What lol like the super famous hacker known as 4chinz lol

He was from Yugoslavia which is finicky coz it dont exist no more lol

Who is this guy and what did he do

He fûćked your mom and made you dude thats the problem

check'd
>After the first night Christopher discovered that Hesse is searched
What does this mean? Was he aware that a murder took place? Why would you confront a murderer if so, that just seems like the dumbest fucking thing someone could do..

It's very sad, deluded, had to lie online for rep about kill count and intentions... killed his friend and a kid, really a poor excuse for a person. He probably sat crying after he stabbed his friend... then poor attempts at misdirection.

10/10 - full on German.

Settle spidey better watch out aunt may gonna cop a fat dick! Lol

they are internally investigating on who has leaked the image

>not stabbing him first and then confronting

Der Whatsapp-Chat wurde von einem Freund gepostet, er war jedoch selber auf Sup Forums und hat Fragen beantwortet und dazu noch weitere Bilder vom Mord gepostet.

Not really dude the guy who did it got got coz he called the cops on the og thread

Here you can watch all the videos:
youtube.com/anonormale

His. Are he talk to

he wasnt aware at first, they ate together then next morning he checked facebook and saw that hesse was wanted, he confronted him and hesse killed him. at least that's the story he told the police. prob not even true. the friend prob helped him and he killed him

This is just straight up darwinism

One less jackass muddying up my genepool I guess

..did it say what he was wanted for?? Do you legitimately think someone that off the rails was trying to protect his victim's honor? I think we can actually take the statement as truth

i don't think it would be about honor. but true, he wanted to seem cool (lies like i killed a mother and daughter) so i assume he'd also try to say shit like yeah i fucked the guy over and killed him lel" but on the other hand, he seems to backpeddle a lot in the police interview, he might just say it because it sounds nicer.

and no in the police interview they just said that Christopher found out on facebook but they didnt specify what he read

actually a failed opportunity to capture him and then ask Sup Forums "wat do?"

imagine all the (you's)

Why did he even turn himself in? In his pastebin he was all about becoming some kind of Dexter and murdering his way out of Euroland. Such a stupid wanker.

Lifegoal hesses cock blown

I think the online "heroics" of stating the woman and kid coming home was misdirection. I really believe he nailed the big guy, I mean however he finds out... any confrontation or weird behavior must've resulted in Hesse getting paranoid. At this point didn't Hesse have a cut hand from the first cowardly kill?