>0.0
>.0

What did the terminator mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKS0GVvoE9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks only count for 0.6 of a person

Decimals needed for minorities.

Always a head scratcher for me, too. Best I could come up with is if, say, the T-800 killed 5 humans and wounded 6, it would read:

> HUMAN CASUALTIES: 5.6

Its Skynet, who knows?

Women.

I take this back.

I'm guess the decimal was for injury? Like .2 is a guy broke his arm and .9 is a dude just got shot in the gut. One full casualty would be a dead human obviously.

it's probably just rounding due to floating point errors
anyone who's done accounting in excel knows that even if you're working with purely integers, at the end of half a dozen operations you're left with .99999999 if you didn't put a few ROUND() functions in there

FPBP!! based Sup Forums

Skynet fucked it up and typed float instead of integer.

In programming when you output a float it gives the answer to 1 decimal point, regardless of whether the float is an kntwger

All that shit he did with the minigun and the grenade thrower must have hurt atleast someone.

f-fucking STEM fags

Skynet was programmed with javascript, or some other toy language

>What did the terminator mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iKS0GVvoE9I

Why the fuck would they use a float variable for counting casualties?

DUDE ITS OK

PG13 ME

They used a loosely typed language, in other words, they are retards

why he would even have a visual display? surely the data would just go straight to his brain.

HOW CAN I CALL THEM GOOD GUYS IF I CANT CONFIRM EVERYONE IS OK?

its not for him. its FOR YOU

I actually study at the best film school in the UK, I just enjoy fucking around in python

I thought this too. It's not like the Terminator is reading the floating digits and words in his vision.

All of the new terminator movies have this problem. Skynet always has a bunch of keyboards, computer screens and usb ports in their robot cities. Why would the robots take the time to make their systems to human accesible instead of just having an army of terminators guarding an underground server farm with no entrances?

So when it hits ten people it counts as a death? Fucking Skynet grading on a curve.

So there can be a movie, autismo