>$8.75 per hour
>37 years old

>working in a nursing home
>2.3k € per month
>25

>JOB
In charge of milkshakes at Wendy's
>SALARY
$8.75 an hour (even though I have a B.S. in chemistry form Temple University, this is the best job I could find)
> AGE

>UPS package handler
>$10.15
>20

>student
>part time bartender
>two shifts a week = around 800-1000 Euros
>23

>Sell insurance for TD
>$27.50 per hour
>20 years old

why wouldnt you work fulltime as bartender that amount of money for only two shifts a week is insane

>grain technician
>$32 p/h 1200-1300 week
>24

>Office Manager for a company that sells and installs aftermarket parts on vehicles
>$26,400. Roughly $12.50
>27

executive
2.8k € per month

>Part-time sous chef
>$95k/year
>32

>Owning a company
>5423 ( can take money whenever i want to)
>34

>Two jobs
>Cook at Long Johns 8.50
>Delivery driver for liquor and beer 12.50
>25

Making that money and fucking with bitches

>Disability and food stamp recipient
>$1100/month
>24

Thinking about it, but I want to finish my studies first.
Honestly I don't deserve the money I make there, but it's fun. Our waiters sometimes make around 200 a shift.

System Engineer at goverment, 45000 euro's a year.

>Chief at Sonic
>$7.25 per hour
>18 years old
>Worked there for 2 years an no raise
>Quiting next month

>Franchise General Manager
>49K USD salary
>24

>Drug GM Manager at Kroger
>$16.55 an hour
>25 years old

PhD student
46000€/year

>Assistant professor
>$75k
>33

>skilled assembly technician
>9.50£
>28

Mfw

>welfare
>350€/month
>25

Locksmith,
$15.00 hr starting, about $30k, pleb tier.

RN, 73k a year. Though I work nights. It sounds cool at first, but it gets fucking lonely.

ARA For Geek Squad
15.00 hr

Forgot, age 29***

Cgi arist
£46/hr

Kek

>IT at city government
>24 an hour
>21 years old

CRNA
$104 an hour, $255 overtime (guaranteed at 10 hours a week)

Do you have your ASN or BSN? Also what kind of unit do you work in?

>CRNA
Nice, this is what I want to do. Any tips or advice on getting into CRNA school?

it's such bullshit that so many jobs create unliveable incomes. It's not right. Every job should create a liveable income at 40 hours a week.

Drug dealer
100/hr

Actor, Hollywood CA, made about 17 million last year.

Retail salesman
32k € /year

BSN, five years experience. I work in a substance abuse unit (lots of verbal abuse galore).

FBI agent
paid 30/hr to watch over faggots online

How can you make that money lo, must be scholarships?

MLO
200 basis points a deal
equates to about 7k-14k per deal.

British army
16k per year

>sounds cool
>dealing with random bodily fluids

Yeah, not seeing how it sounds cool. Glad you are doing it so I don't have to

Also, the VA is a joke for substance abuse... the same felons (literally, huge arrest records) keep coming back every month when their check runs out. Most of the ones that come into the unit barely served a single year, yet demand we service connect them 100% (make the same amount of money they made in the military, untaxed, doing nothing, for the rest of their lives).

I'm going to presume that you're male? If so, what's it like working as a male in a predominantly female field? I'm going to get my EMT certificate this summer and then knock out pre-reqs for nursing school.

I know it's like 90% female, 10% male gender break down. Just want to know what's it like and if any stigmas/hidden nuances of the job are there?

>Computer Engineer
>$89K
>23

Easy, got my BSN, and went to school at the hospital I worked at while I continued training in the ICU. Show extreme work ethic right out of college, and because of the huge shortage, they will most likely pay for all of your school.

I meant cool working nights at first.

>because of the huge shortage, they will most likely pay for all of your school
Huge shortage of what? CRNAs? Should you mention to your advisors/falculty that you're wanted to become a CRNA while in nursing school?

Pro Wrestler
Aprox $20K. Depends on where I can get booking at.

Manufacturing line manager
25k after taxes

Detective
4850 a month

Yeah, fuck those faggots. Bunch of POGs who clog up the system while vets actually deserving of disability and care are stuck waiting.

Yeah, kinda. Certain fields are actually male dominated though (psychiatric nursing, for example).

And if you are a white male, this is the one and only time affirmative action will ever work in your favor.

And I think more males are moving into nursing as there aren't many academic degrees that pay off anymore.

>Chief Technology Officer at a startup
>60$/h
>25

No you aren't, faggot

Funeral Director
$75k

Why haven't you killed yourselves yet knowing it's too late to have potential?

>EMT on 911 response truck (US)
>$15.75hr/48hr weeks
>19 Yrs old

That's interesting about the affirmative action.

I'm waning to get my BSN and hopefully get put into an ICU right out of college but I know that's tough to have happen and usually have to work your way up into an ICU.

Do you any experience in ICUs or tips to get into them?

It's absolutely true. The POGs get it, while the ones in need never do... I get upset by it more than I care to admit.

Mcdonalds
$26/hr
20 yr old

Where do you work at?

And do you work for a private ambulance company or a hospital?

How often do you see trauma if ever?

I was looking into funeral director before i became an MLO. looked pretty sweet.

But dam had to do the MLO, love waking up and working when I feel like it. Plus the fat commisions are legit as fuck.

>internet liar
>$1 trillion a minute
>13

You and me both, user.

Yes, or course. That should be one of the first questions they ask you in the interview when you first go looking for a job, it was for me. They probably wont offer if your GPA is less than 3.0 in your core classes though, which is understandable.

>IT field support
>BR$ 1.200 month
>31

Don't call yourself a fucking Chef if you work at Wendy's or McFucking Donald's, YOU ARE JUST A COOK.
fuck

>Dishwasher at Disneyland
>$11-12.50 per hour depending on whether or not I'm a shift lead
>24 years old

Yeah, right out of college might be expecting too much. Find a decent hospital, get a year experience or so, then try to apply for a lateral transfer within the same hospital.

Your other option would be to move to a location in BFE to increase your chances. Although, I think you would be happier with the former.

LOL chef think you ment fry cook

>Dubs checker
>66.60/hr
>46 y/o neckbeard

Can years of experience override a subpar GPA in nursing school?

8-10k usd a month (varies)
Bnsf engineer transcon route Cali

Won't disclose company name but i'm based in Kalamazoo city, Michigan

Everything's private up here, kinda fukt

See trauma just about every week. Last week had a head-on collision on the highway, 3 dead, 2 crit-injured; I treated/drove 1 of the 2 to the hospital.

HR consultant
Salary 46.2k a year
I get payed to fire people or train others in how to properly fire people

Hey I remember your last thread, chef at Wendy's. If you are the same guy, do you have any aspirations to find other work, or kill yourself or anything?

What's the flexibility like for you? Are you given much freedom with your schedule? I want to work as an EMT and continue to go to school full time if possible.

I work 4 out of 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts. Not alot of flexibility but the job needs more people so alot of companies up here are working with colleges and stuff.

>Hostess
>$12 + tips
>20

>student
>part time technical writer for $975 a month (20 hours a week) (there is also a tuition waiver involved, so I don't think pay shit for school)
>bartender for $8.75/hour plus tips, which equals out at about $12.00/hour
>24

Sterile processing tech.
$17/hr

Tits and timestamp

TIL - socioeconomic classes of every type are deranged Sup Forumstards

Bank Teller

$12 AND tips? Jeez for a 20 year old you must be rolling in money.

14/hr

>Truck mechanic
>26 USD/hour (or so google currency tells me)
>25

The cash is nice, but I only work part-time b/c I'm a student, so I only work like 20 hour weeks

cam model (female)
$5-7k/month

>Prostitute
>300-400hr
>19

Ummm no I'm a HR Consultant I'm 29 and I make 94.4k a year so either your a lier or an idiot

> Professional cum dumptser
> Free
> 19
fuck me daddy. Fuck my boypussy

Labourer
£9.20 an hour

I like to pretend that I make $300 an hour since I usually get paid about $150 for a 20 minute match.

> Sr. Manager, Information Security, Multinational bank
> ~$200k year (including bonus, not including equity comp)
> 32 years old.

Well compare a janitor, someone who cleans people's floors to a doctor, someone who saves people's lives. There has to be an income difference or else all people would want ez ass jobs like mowing lawns or some shit

computers are hard.

UPS preload
11.35/hour