Why don't you own a gun for personal protect as well as home defense?

Why don't you own a gun for personal protect as well as home defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox47.com/news/offbeat/baltimore-pd-catches-man-driving-with-antique-pistol-internet-responds-appropriately
youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus fucking Christ.
Get some goddamn grips.
What the fuck.

What the fuck is that.

German made Reck Derringer from the 1960's

There going to use crimes committed by nigs against other nigs, with pistols like this, to ban assault weapons.

Lol i'd rather not have this shit blow 2 of my fingers off.

Op get a real gun, damn even a hi-point would be better. Holy shite

Because I don't want 4 years prison sentence with 90,000 dollar debt

Aint that the gun that Boston PD proudly posted on their facebook that they confiscated? So a better question is do you even own a gun OP?

It's illegal where I live.

If I would own a gun I would with zero hesitation and no delay go and shoot the brains off my last employer who scammed me of 7 months of full-time work.

Would probably shoot myself after.

Hey, haven't seen this thread in a while...

>>Assumes I don't have a fucking arsenal.

I don't own one cause I am not comfortable around them. Besides I've never touched one so probably for the best

Are you a gunsmith?

My preferred for home defense

Bait

Because I don't live in a fucking ghetto.

Im just asking because a gun owner would know the fucking difference betwen an arsenaland an armoury.

Feel lucky.... we'll do ya... PUNK

I dont own a gun cause i'm not under attack, nor do i have any enemies. My Home is not really in need of defending since i dont live in a war zone. Might buy a shotgun for small-game hunting though

These are more for a fun time at the range OP

fox47.com/news/offbeat/baltimore-pd-catches-man-driving-with-antique-pistol-internet-responds-appropriately

If someone comes into my house im gonna stab them and enjoy it

Because I don't live in a country overrun by savages

i live in retarded canada and cant own a self defense weapon and not go to jail if something happens.

I'd love to design my own rifle, but I don't own a workshop in the middle of nowhere.

Because I don't need to compensate OP. If attacked you just need to realize there is no need to resist, just comply and all will be fine.

These "criminals" are in reality just misunderstood and most likely too poor to afford needed prescriptions and antiseptic liquids, not to mention basic clothing like shoes, proper fitting jeans, and other accoutrements that help increase their self esteem amongst their peers. The lack of proper attire also leads them to much frustration with the opposite sex, so much so that they occasionally could be aggressive in seeking the release that the opposite sex provides. In these circumstances too it is reccomended to comply and all will be well, as a matter of fact you can think of it as helping the less fortunate meet their needs. I mean is that worth a life?

The above notwithstanding, it's a known and verifiable fact that just being within 5,000m of a gun will increase your likelyhood of being a victim of guns, including self inflicted injury, by over 126,000%.

I just wish you Amerifats would realize that the massive numbers of preventable gun deaths per year in America, 822/100k residents in 2014 would be near 0 if you would just let go of that antiquated amendment that was written with slings and arrows in mind. The world is waiting for you to come to your senses.

People who own guns are compensating for something. And I don't live in a country where owning a gun is seen as necessary to survive

They're just not functional. You know a 22LR will kill someone, right? You know there are quite a few 22LR pistols that carry a few more rounds than that gluggy hand cannon?

Because I don't live in a third world country where niggers run rampant

I just like guns because shooting is fun. First, you have the basic boom boom side. Then you have the accuracy side.

Do you like that Ruger? I've been itching for a revolver in my budding collection and the GP100 looks badass

Looks like a got damn handicapped blunderbuss

Who needs a gun when you have a knife? Or even better just fists are good.

You only need a gun for self defence if you are a woman or a manlet.

I own a 6" GP100.
It's pure sex to shoot, either in DA or SA.

She goes both ways.

yes I love it, dead nuts accurate, awesome gun

Only pussies need a gun

>implying I dont have a mossberg 590 loaded to the brim with wax slugs by the bedside

You think this is a fucking game??

You live with your parents, don't you?

This is why:
youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk

Nothing in my house is worth killing for, including myself and my family.

>Not turning on the light
>not using the light on the gun itself
>Not having some kind of security system to warn you before they get into your bedroom

Jim Jeffries is funny, but he doesn't understand the way home defense with guns works.

Looks like a single shot derringer missing the grips.

.22 cal

not worth much since there were knockoffs made in the 70's

My guns are at my parent's house until I get a better apartment. They bought them for me for varying birthdays. I don't have enough to buy one of my own. I'm 18, and literally just moved out. I'll get one soon though

found it.

>front low blade sight - SN on left frame - no other markings - spur trigger single shot flat sided single action - manual extractor - custom built by L.C.M.

check my trips

only worth about $175

You do realize he was robbed along with his girlfriend with a guy with a machete right? He probably knows a lot better than most.

I do. It's my grandfather's gun he left me.

>Compensating
Right, because hunting my own game means I'm a beta, for some reason. They can also be used for home defense, but that's not the main reason why I own guns.
Before you make assumptions about a culture, I suggest you familiarize yourself with it. Lest you look like a dumbass.

I never understood buying a derringer.

It doesn't make sense in a world where a Glock 26 exists.

Pic related, its fucking tiny and hold 10 rounds of 9mm, not 1 round of .22.

I own a number of firearms.

OMG another junk ROHM revolver. I just use my to pop the hilti .22 nail blanks as a noisemaker, wouldn't trust it to shoot a bullet

If you don't like guns, great, don't own one. Some people like to have guns for many reasons, obviously the most important self defense. Which you guys keep saying, I don't live in a war zone,we'll that's the problem with liberals. They think nothing bad is going to happen, neither did all of the people that were killed yesterday. You can choose to increase your likelihood of survival or dont. Do not take our rights away based on you opinion of not want a gun.

>haggler and kock
Into the trash it goes

So you are taking advice from a guy that let an armed intruder into his home and was powerless to defend himself?

wat?

He said he bought it for $50 in 1954. I've shot it a few times. He also left me this rifle.

was it overpriced a bit....... yeah but it's fucking accurate as hell and never fails to go bang no matter what i feed it..... but everyone has their own opinions.

This light and lazer combo looks like its from a cracker jack box 25 years ago.

lever action .22..... I assume Marlin? looks the style, and as for Rohm being junk, thats my opinion but if it was left by a family member then it's worth something

People who stage stuff like this are almost always giant faggots.

streamlight TLR-4G..... well, again you're opinion.

Its gramatically correct

Be careful shooting the cheap as guns. Here's a pic of my Rohm .22 that blew up in my hand.

Yea it's a Marlin. Looking up the Rohm online I can see how badly rated it is. Kinda makes me feel lucky I wasn't injured when I fired it.

do you dare insult .357 mag?

Holy shit that could have easily been me. Were you hurt?

they are like $60 or less guns on the street $80 or less usually in pawn if you can even find them

good old rohm, again why I won't do anything more than the tool blanks in mine, wouldn't even have it if it wasn't given to me when i bought a .38 snub nose at a yardsale.

No I shot this thing tons of times just one day it blew up. I used it to kill gophers. Luckily on gave me a papercut.

I love my 4inch gp100 too. Nothing but 100% flawless performance with any ammo I've thrown at it. Damn stock rear adjustable sight breaks kinda easily though.

yeah I had that issue too, I bought 3 from ruger last time one broke and since I have 2 on hand the blade hasn't broke since, but not dropping it helps lol

aka hooker gun

Lol yeah I dropped it. It was unloaded so I wasn't being careful

>Only spending $60 on a questionably operational revolver
>the level of niggery here is fucking unacceptable

Jesus christ people, get actual firearms and save yourself a trip to the ER to stitch your hand back together.

1911 reporting in

>(you)

Sorry your troll didn't work

>having a streamlight instead of a memelight

Son I am dissapoint.

>MIMber reporting in for parts breakage, SIR!

nigga u gay

went with streamlight due to reputation and price, not paying almost 300 for the Insight aftermarket UTL just to have it break on the range like most do. And not paying the exhorbitant price for the actual HK UTL. So if I disaapoint, oh well lol

Freud says you're literally retarded.

I can't legally own one due to being court ordered to pshyicatric hospital for evaluation following a fight involving a knife thus disallowing me to ever own or use a fun to save my life

A gun is a terrible home defence tool.

Because I don't live in a third world hellhole with flimsy cardboard houses like 'murica.

tha'ts the gayest faggiest thing you couldve said. i hope you slam your car into a tree you liberal gun-hating faggot

>tfw u will never be snake

He is pretty dumb but Freud was a quack.

>implying Kimber is worse than any other 1911
1648 round count on that CCCII and no failures or breakages. Not even in the first 500 break in. To me that's working as expected.

12 year old mall ninja detected

I'm not that user, but I swear you fags need to go back to /k/

You have a collage pic like this for literally every gun and every manufacturer. No doubt. You're just a memelord faggot who hates that people like anything different from what he likes

I own a variety of guns from a variety of manufacturers, I just don't buy shit guns.

Ar15, G27 (waffle palm), Sw5906

No spare cash, but would get an aimpoint for the Ar or some funky .17hmr rifle.

Kimber runs 44k to 60k 1911's per year, even if all 29 examples you gave happened in 1 year thats a .00066% failure rate, give me any manufacturer and I can most likely come up with as many or more. Statistically irrelavent

"Why don't you own a gun for personal protect as well as home defense?"

Because your toddler child will kill it's mother.. and than you will kill yourself with it.

Only in the US... Jeezzz...

I'm sure we could easily pick apart any gun you own and find plenty of pics of them jamming or breaking. But you wouldn't tell us cuz then you'd have to admit that your prefered guns aren't actually god tier 1000% never break perfect. Lol