Justice is better than daft punk

After listening to both of these artists (after avoiding them for years) I have found Justice to be the superior. Daft punk just make their songs way too long and repetitive, particularly on homework. Justice feels way more concise.

thanks just deleted all my daft punk

No bother mate, any time

justice is boring

Daft Punk has at least three good albums. Justice only has one.

Woman was such a fucking disappointment, especially after how good Safe & Sound was of a single.

And daft punk isn't?

Honestly, I'd say daft punk only has good songs, their albums are generally really boring with a few high points

Objectively wrong, Justice have never put out anything as good as the majority of releases on Roule or Crydamoure.

>Music
>Objectively

>Justice only has one.

What is Cross
What is Planishpere
What is Across the Universe

>EDM

r/music called, they want you back

> Counting an EP and a Live album.

>Implying justice is edm

You're a pleb in the section of music, aren't you?

Listen to this

>Justice
>not EDM

literally how, and wft do Current Value have to do with shitty electro-house?

Oh fuck off you pretentious twat, some of us like to have fun. Reddit probably hate justice in favour of daft punk anyway.

>Sees Justice at Coachella once.

Justice's first live album and Cross are fantastic, the rest is nothing special though.

Daft Punk: 2 Good albums, 1 Great album, before justice
Justice: 1 good album, derivative music after daft punk was huge

Coachella!? You think I'd go to a pussy American festival?

>I haven't ever made any successful music but I know when a song is too long- the comment

>You have to have made music to pass judgement on it

KYS pal

>never been to Coachella
>talks shit about it
>inb4 MUH I heard stories

This is the kind of shit I mean, I want a raw experience.

Both of these are correct.
Also
>complaining about songs being too long and repetitive
That's literally the definition of house music and youve obviously never deejayed before

You're right I've never deejayed before but whenever I've been out they change the song at least every 4 minutes, keeps things lively

You need a lead in and lead out and sometimes need to start/end a song from a different position than intended that's why "dance" mixes of songs are usually 6-8 minutes. They created Homework with a specific purpose. It's technically a compilation anyway, all the longs were written and played live through out various parts of 94-96, before Virgin decided to bring up releasing an album instead of a string of singles.

Fair enough, it's probably more enjoyable live than focused solo listening

If you haven't listened to Alive 97 or At the Rex Club it's definitely worth it. They're almost required to validate Homework as a classic album, since it shows the track in action in a deejayed setting where they were intended.
I'm not saying Cross is a bad album, but it's far from revolutionary, and lacks the timelessness of Discovery

>lacks the timelessness of Discovery
>being this wrong

I'll give them a go. Also I'm certainly not arguing Cross was revolutionary, I just enjoy it more than any of Daft Punk's albums. I still appreciate Daft Punk in context though

>Implying Discovery isn't the most influential electronic music album of the 21st century

Cassius and modjo are actually superior french electronic duos

k

Justice has one great album. Daft Punk has 3 great albums and a god tier live album.
Although overall I prefer Cross to Discovery (my favorite DP album)

Not denying that at all, just disagree completely about Cross lacking "timelessness"

Daft punk are more consistent, but Cross is God tier

That rubbed a spot didn't it? Amateur DJ perhaps?

The grooves on Homework are so good, each track could be 10 minutes. Maybe you should get into house music more so you can like feel the grooves and shit and get lost in it and see it as the best album ever. Cross is great too.

No and no, I was just surprised to hear such a retarded opinion.

If Justice keeps up the quality, they could be. I liked Random Access Memories but it still had issues as an album.

Just started listening to Stay on this Planet instead but holy shit, thanks for showing me this guy, based user.

>Daft punk just make their songs way too long and repetitive

OP you are literally retarded. Have you never heard dance music before?

Bump

agreed, both discovery and cross could've been made yesterday and still sound fresh