Hey guys i wanted to play this game since it came out but never managed :c it's on sale now for 4$ for like 25 minutes...

Hey guys i wanted to play this game since it came out but never managed :c it's on sale now for 4$ for like 25 minutes more could any of you gift me this game? would be greatly appreciated

Verrecke.

If you can't afford $4 to buy yourself a game, then sitting on your useless ass playing video games is the last thing you should be doing with your time.

Fuck off beggar.

I'm poor as fuck so I can't give you the game.

BUT I will bump your thread because you are begging for a game on sale for cheap, and not for some stupid unreleased AAA 60$ game.

I wish you luck.

timestamp wirite hitler did nothing wrong on tits (m or f idc) and post steam and ill do it

too bad i am a boy

if it wasn't online i could afford it.

Do it OP, he said it can be man tits.

He said male or female you dumbshit

umm ok

How are you an adult without a debit card? If you have a bank account you should have one. Go deposit your money really quick and then buy it yourself.

Sent. Have fun op. I hope you like the game

2 minutes and offer expires... Don't you know there is no such thing as a free lunch? This is pretty damn close

barely started my job m8

too bad the writing it's reversed

could write on hand but i dont think that suits your needs

i dont play games sitting on pc all day
i learn html and css when i have time alongside photoshop
also started hitting the gym

you have a cracked Photoshop license. Your IP is now reported to Adobe have fun

who said it is cracked?

you have not fucking 4$ but Photoshop... Well adobe will find out, i am working in their fraud departement and already informed my supervisor about your case

i am not the one who bought photoshop my friend gave me his license long time ago nigger

It does not matter giving away a photoshop license is illegal. So i will also inform my team that they will check your friend. You know that we integrated a backdoor into our products and can identify you now?

Only thing that you can do is post a picture and write on a paper: "Sorry, i will not Crack adobe products anymore." when you do it i will delete your case tomorrow when i am in the office again.

Shut the fuck up newfag, youre not funny, nor are you original.

go headbutt an incoming train

post your address and I'll mail you $4.00

I will, but gotta post ass pic with timestamp, boy or girl

Dead serious

too late . it's 20$ now

you get a fucking debit card when you're like 11 in my country

didn't got (hungary) but i will open a bank acc soon i think

Jo beszoptad, en megvettem volna amig le van arazva, de keson erkeztem.

Bruh. Those are shit tier coding languages.

Learn something better
Javascript or Java

this game is very boring and buged dude, dont buy it

i always wanted to make games
what do you recomend
i am really a begginer and i am almost finishing my htmls and css tutorials i say

ez rendben van testvére

eh i liked it , played rev at my friends xbone and it was kinda shit compared to the original i remember playing it on the cloud service called onlive was cool

i mean i played revolution at my friends
and the original one on the onlive service in 2k13 . sorry for mistakes

Games: c# or c

Software dev: java

Web app: java+spring boot

Web app easy mode: javascript plus some frameworks

Mikrocontrollers c++ or java