Even if you hate the show, even if you think its totally reddit XD

even if you hate the show, even if you think its totally reddit XD ...

you have to admit one thing:
"suck a dick, dumbshits!" is an absolutely beautiful phrase

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a47069/bojack-horseman-season-three-silent-episode/?src=socialflowTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I admit to using it in real life and having the other person not get the reference and think I was overly vulgar.

Neigh way José was better.

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

I know this is a bit but the show literally explains all why this is wrong

Sarah Lynn's death was foreshadowed since her introduction. BH's characters are better developed than most modern tv shows

I mean, you clearly dislike the show so why watch the new season?

>even if you think its totally reddit XD

It's literally one person who spams that in every Bojack thread...

Disagree entirely with everything other than PC's arc being a bit weak this season. Still the best written show on TV.

I wanna be an architect (yawns)

Stop spamming this

have diane and bojack fucked yet. only seen s1

Sarah Lynn was sober though wasn't she?

This is the most reddit amd jewish show in history

Not him but she wasn't, she literally lived in a house made of drugs and said during the meeting she was still using and was just going to get the chips

Because Jews are often the best writers?

>actually using tv phrases in real life

Geezy cableezi guys

I challenge anyone to name a better show currently airing.

Power

Can someone please explain to me what Todd's problem was? He rejected the girl at the wedding, so SHE went after Bojack. Then he gets pissy at Bojack and at the end admits he never had feelings for her. WTF?

It's been explained in every single Bojack thread since this season came out. You're just shitposting at this point.

I don't live my life on Sup Forums

If you don't understand the dynamic of the relationships involved you're probably too young to be watching Bojack.

>I like you but I don't find you attractive

That's called being a friend.

lol

That's not at all what happened.

>tfw you're still young but already making the same mistakes over and over

i know i'm going to end up alone and regretting everything, just like bojack
it's like i can see into the future but can't do anything to prevent it

>reddit
What kind of meme is this? It's a show that balances farcical comedy with excellent character drama.
Fuck off with your meme critique.

>Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand

First of all, Todd did not actually know when Bojack fucked what's-her-face. It is still a faux pas to screw a girl that a friend is interested in. Not to mention you would be angry if you found out that your friend had sex with your GF and you had no idea about that. He can be pissed a little and Bojack is toxic as fuck, even though this event was only fucked up a little bit.

>The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person.
Most of Bojack's fault comes from the fact that he did not control himself. He's like what, 45? He should know better than to fuck a 17yo just because she substitutes her mommy for you. That makes him a horrible person, but the whole "I ruined a girl's life because I almost slept with her consensually when she was 17" is lolworthy. He should just apologize to her in da land.

>Diane and Mr PB
Two really annoying characters. She seems not to understand nobody cares about her whole SJW bullshit (even though writers laugh at it a little) and Snoop Doggy Dogg manages to have all the luck in the world. None of his many faults is underlined as a major character fault.

>PCs entire arc was pointless
She is in a happy relationship. That changes a lot actually for her. Best character atm too.

>Sarah Lynn
She was established in the episode as a daughter figure for Bojack. When he finally understands that he should take care of her, she dies, but he is not at fault. Also, you can't say that death of a drug addict pop-star is forced or unrealistic.

Only issue I had was when they made it seem like she died the first time and then pulled out
But then did it anyway
Why? Just do it in one go for fuck sake

Because jews give other jews jobs

>not his fault
She was 9 months sober - yes she wanted an excuse to get back on to it, but he hadn't called that day it would never have happened.
She even won a fucking Oscar which didn't even get to receive because he fucked her up. People were missing her and concerned.
Yes, she was a fuck up, but even Bojack admits that this was never an inevitability, if he had been there earlier - even in 2007 - maybe she would have been ok.
But he's a selfish asshole. He didn't contact her until he needed her for his show or to get fucked up on drugs. Quite frankly, his response to the little girl at the end was entirely justified.

>is interested in. Not to mention you would be angry if you found out that your friend had sex with your GF

He literally said he doesn't have a thing for her

That happens with literally every race facing discrimination. So why are Mexicans working in kitchens and doing landscaping instead of running the media?

Sage for off topic, but seriously, there's no Jewish conspiracy; they're literally just, on average, more intelligent and creative.

>readily admitting that Jews run the media and give other Jews jobs
>assures us there is no Jewish conspiracy

What do you think conspiracy means?

When did this "adult cartoon protagonist is just a comedy actor doing their regular voice" shtick become so popular? Bobs Burgers?

nepotism = / = conspiracy
now fuck off with this bullshit conversation. continue this on Sup Forums

>hey Boss, I just wanted to put in a good word for one of the candidates, Dave. We group up together in Boston and I think he'd be a great addition to the team and I'm willing to vouch for him
>OY VEY RABBI, WE SHOULD ONLY HIRE FELLOW CHOSEN PEOPLE SUCH AS OURSELVES SO WE CAN WRING OUR HANDS AT WORK WITHOUT ANY GUESSING OUR MASTER PLAN TO INSTIGATE THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION

H Jon Benjamin and Will Arnett both have fantastic, deep voices. Perfect for voice acting work.

The guy from Bob's Burgers does that voice for everything though. He does the same voice on Family Guy, Archer, Home Movies, etc.

I heard if someone asks him to do an accent, he throws a fit and walks out immediately.

Underwater episode was the best episode of season 3.

Don't even try to debate me because this is purely personal preference and I respect all your opinions, even if they differ from mine

To be honest it felt like filler.
I liked that they did something different and had some cool environments and visuals, but I was underwhelmed on the whole.

Powerful stuff.

It's like I'm really there.

2007 episode was the best.

It felt shoehorned as fuck.

i'm bojack the horseman
goddamn
what the hell was i thinkin' bro?

The entire season felt like filler.

>no growth for bojack, he's actually worse than he was before season 1
>ending made no fucking sense
>plots are resolved by the end of the episode with no lasting tension

I like the show but this season was by far the worst.

>talented people tend to become successful and tend to hire other talented people

And there's literally nothing Jewish about Bojack.

comics and cartoons

>season 2 ends with Bojack starting to go running and the monkey telling him 'but you gotta do it every day'
>season 3 starts with Bojack as if that never even happened

>season 3 ends with Bojack having a profound moment, watching wild horses run
>season 4 will start as if that never happened

>Sup Forums
>adults programs discussed by children
>Sup Forums
>childrens programs discussed by adults

they have plenty of boack threads on Sup Forums

bojack is a teens drama like daria

Diane is much more complex than that.

>There's nothing jewish about an anthropomorphic horse which is the victim of bestiality and psychological animal abuse.

so Bojack NEVER heard secretariat respond to the letter he wrote to him as a child?

the same people who relate to bojack are like the teen girls in the 90s who think they related to daria

So you've never even watched the show...

>you can only enjoy a show if you relate to the main character

>anyone who enjoys this show relates to bojack
You can relate to aspects of any character, but only a fedora would say that they relate to him entirely. He's a miserable piece of shit. Some times you relate to him but then he goes way to far and is an unbearable cunt who you want to slap.

>Jerg Clooners
>David Pincher

S3 was goat

No, Bojack is a millionaire and until he fucked up Elephante he actually had some stable investments too.

You relate to all the characters because they're all hyper-realistic is certain ways, and embody flaws that everyone experiences at some time or another.

Exactly.
Like you said, HYPER - so only an autist would claim to identify with any of these characters in their entirety.

>push everyone away
>functioning alcoholic
>abusive childhood
>no actual reason to get better, just keep spiraling the drain
>hate my life and everything about it but too self-absorbed for suicide

BACK IN THE 90S I WAS IN A FAMOUS TV SHOW

I think it was spelled Jurj Clooners

>charlotte rejects him and then tries to fuck her daughter
sounds pretty terrible to me

haha curse words XD

kill yourself

>Lernernerner DiCapricorn

hollywoo celebrities
what do they know?
do they know things?

we found out

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a47069/bojack-horseman-season-three-silent-episode/?src=socialflowTW

>in their entirety

Nobody said that. The point is that they all are damaged and have flaws and make bad decisions, and it's dumb when people dismiss the show as "I'm so depressed just like Bojack! this is the greatest thing ever", because even a basement dwelling manchild who has never had a relationship outside of his doting mother can relate to many of the situations and emotions in the show.

>unironically taking a cartoon seriously where the main character is a horse and one of the supporting characters is named Mr. Peanutbutter
literally kill yourself if you think
"this show relates to my life so much, I'm so depressed but I deserve better man"
or
"this show is so funny, it has talking animals...AS ACTORS!"

Salinger's one scene this season was better than anything he did last season. The Rasputin joke as eh walked out was gold.

>a show that combines farcical comedy with drama isnt serious enough for me waaaaaah

>on the television and film board
>where the entire subject is completely fake, fabricated representations of real life
>yet takes issue with one particular representation for completely arbitrary reasons

This is actually correct. Also I think they forced a lot of shitty jokes and did not focus enough on the feels. Who watches this show for the comedy? It was always about the drama, but this season was piss poor compared to the last two. Sarag lynns death was randumb and had no real impact because bojack just rode off into the sunset and we will only get a resolution next year. I guess they need to milk it endlessly

it's the opposite. frankly I can't stand the fact that they take themselves so seriously when they have the premise that they do.

That was the most reddit thing I've ever read, OP.

This just pissed me off and annoyed me. You have Daniel Radcliffe, Andrew Garfield, and a bunch of other celebrities with their actual names. Changing the names of 4 really famous actors to these stupid sounding ones that make me cringe when the characters keep saying them was a stupid idea.

Huh, I guess that IS reddit. The story felt very reddit. Although the animation was facebook at times and the voices could be Sup Forums.

Wow, mix up your rhetoric if you're going to bait and samefag this hard.

BRING BACK WANDA

season 3 was such a drop off in quality

>season 3 was such a drop off in quality

It really wasn't.

It didn't have as much of an overarching plot as the previous seasons, but it was just as strong as anything they'd done before (aside from the underwater episode, which was pretty bad); the Sarah Lynn episode topped Escape from LA and is probably the best thing they've yet to do on the show.

The underwater episode was the best imo, it showed a compassionate, caring (if not a bit dangerous) side of bojack we haven't seen before. Him taking care of that seahorse baby was moving, at times hilarious, with a touch of sadness when he drops of the kid at his father's house and tries to have one last interaction, but was already forgotten.

Add to that near complete silence and a feeling of being misplaced due to the culture underwater being completely different from the surface.

Is the thumbs up like flipping someone off, or is it worse?

There have been multiple times where I thought I had an epiphany about what I needed to do to change. And while I might stick with it for a week or a month, eventually I always backslide. That's not bad writing, if anything it's realistic.

I loved that the show got a Talking Dead-style aftershow.

Im not him you kek but I think its funny that you think this show is so great that there is no chance that more than one person can find flaws in it

If you relate to any character on this show at all you have some major issues. All the characters are idiots.

When people make comments like this I always have to wonder what shows they actually watch where they relate more to the characters.

LE REDDIT MEME HORSE LE LE LE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???? LE KEK

Domes are amazing.

I want to be an architect

The saddest thing is that trolls find more pleasure trying to be contrarian rather than simply enjoying one of the best shows that's been on TV in years.

It's so fucking good, for so many different reasons.

>"suck a dick, dumbshits!" is an absolutely beautiful phrase

DUDE
PROFANITY
LMAO

>Jews control media
>Literally the thing that influences public opinion
Yeah everything is cool guys. And we should be able to say kikes run the media without being called tinfoil nutters
They're not talented, that's the problem. Most shit on TV and on the movie screens is garbage. Hollywood kikes don't even do a good job. And lol about "creativity". Its all a bunch of recycled garbage. Fuck Hollywood jews, they suck.

It isn't on TV

That's probably the worst line in the entire series. Are you retarded?

>underwater episode
>bad
wut? that was the best episode in the entire series.

I like it, I just wish the show would stop beating me over the head with "DUDE BOJACKS AN ASSHOLE WHO RUINS EVERYTHING LMAO!"