Ok b my sisters just found out I smoke weed what do I do

Ok b my sisters just found out I smoke weed what do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/it-might-not-be-the-marijuana-thats-shrinking-your-brain-study-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You smoke with her

I can't they are still brainwashed into thinking it's bad

Smoke some with her, let the weed d the work for you

smoke her

kys and say the pot made you do it

Smoke some more and quit giving a shit? You're an adult, aren't you, user?

This. Or post to 4chin for advice. Fuckin underage dumbshit

Stab your sisters in the face.

have an open conversation with her thats cool. but you are now labeled as a drug addict/ user. then your family doesnt trust you. so you fucking up little brother

Don't you mean "I just found out my sister smokes weed, it's hers and not mine."?

Kek

Their power lies in your fear of what they might do. Walk through the worst case scenario of what could happen until you have accepted the reality of it, then remain calm when it occurs.

hot box a fart

No-one's said sex her yet
Am I on reddit

Just explain it maybe, if I was given all the facts when I was a young I wouldn't have held a stigma so long

dubs decide.
OP, smoke your sis.

Fuck her right in the pussy!

Weed shrinks your amgydala and makes you less capable of handling stress in the future, user.

why you have to do something?

>Weed shrinks your amgydala
cnet.com/news/it-might-not-be-the-marijuana-thats-shrinking-your-brain-study-says/

savage

Stop being a bitch, smoke with her

direct her to any one of about a billion sites showing its medical research and how not dangerous it is.

if that fails, find some blackmail material quick(if you dont already have blackmailable material on your sister, shame on you. Womenz cant be trusted at that age, must have controls against your life being fuxed)

B8

fucking checked also
>marijuana.jpg
fuck.

Smoke weed. Rape sister. Kill self

Yes, consider a hero or a robbery gay murder..
green text that shit

Smoke more weed

Light up a fat blunt in her face
Don't give a fuck

Don't smoke shitty weed like that. Get some dank.

So, you educate them on the real effects instead of the garbage amerifats use as learning material. A good starting point is weed vs. alcohol. Alcohol is much worse for your health and really fucks you up the more you use. Practically you can't even OD on weed if you use it normally.

Dose them with an edible and when they're passed put suck ones toes and fuck the other one in the ass.

How is this even a question?

RIP OPs sister

Must...resist...bait.....

/thread

Rape them and make incest babies

Lol op probably doesn't want his shitty weed to be ridiculed by us

Smoke more weed.

lock in closest and hotbox

closet

You GTFO underage B&, that's what you do

Not that guy but another good talking point is that the cannabis industry is projected to surpass manufacturing jobs in America.

They'll probably try and pull the gateway argument too, to which you can answer alcohol being the true culprit. People drink before they smoke weed generally. And they with certainty drink before trying any hard drug.

You can bring up that the tax money is going to education

You can bring up the reduction in prison overpopulation, and the harm of for-profit prisons.

There's literally an argument for all the brainwashing, there is nothing you cannot lay down irrefutable facts for to win in this debate. If they're not willfully ignorant, you will win this argument if you educate yourself.

Get off of Sup Forums and start reading faggo.

/Thread

If older try and level with them. If younger explain it was like a 1 time thing.

plant it in your sisters room and snitch faggot

this. but... you could also ignore them completely. over the weeks/months/years they will feel more foolish for putting their projections out there so much. they already resort in confiding in one another anyways. sounds like they've never dated more than 2 guys either. wouldn't doubt conservative parents. also christians. sisters prolly dirnk and like to get f'ked up with their peers. also prolly have shit diets and already let themselves go, not knowing it yet, and once they reach their 20s, start diet trends that never work in the long run, only helping them lose water weight and keeping it off for sub 1 month, then reach bout 30 and decide they are now letting themselves go, unable to rely on youthfulness anymore, they now start to hunker down on more dieting and fasting. but still they measure themselves based on their default shape and sense of fashion, coming back around to them letting themselves go in their teen years and not realizing it. like 80 percent of females. then they have prolly had kids by now who are single digits age, and it is now a cultural battle they are playing against their own children. continually aging and convincing their children to believe in certain things. but you op you an be on the side smokin dope while all this happens. they will feel their mistakes exposed and be more intellectually cautious around you.

Just punch her in the teeth

Are you on aderrall or something dude? That is a weird ass tangent to run down.. and it's not even good advice..