Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, whenever I am going to trip I like coming here and asking for music or ideas for things to do during the trip. So tomorrow im dropping 2 tabs (~200ug) and want music suggesstions and stuff like that! General good vibes for the trip work too, Ill be doing it solo. Its my first solo trip above 1 tab!

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.
youtube.com/watch?v=AE4jKrgcMHo
youtube.com/watch?v=cPJOmkDOFcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MvATjfXqAq8
youtube.com/watch?v=4lXBHD5C8do
youtube.com/watch?v=FFE0B75ZVr8
youtube.com/watch?v=mXELtFRCqXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9ZlkEzc6M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3OgmPN4Ic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIA1XQnAv5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsJhPnIak8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mhgfXgwdls
youtu.be/-RFunvF0mDw?list=PLwM12JUjw3zYpv6o6SR8ExOFTyLWDVYwA
youtu.be/yLIJ6xlNSEU
youtu.be/0OSF-RZdL2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to radiooooo dot com, pick Russia / Weird mood / 1980s. Or India / Weird mood / Any time. Enjoy!

so weird russian tunes from the 80's?? sounds like my kinda time thanks fam

If you're into EDM.... like chill stuff with a little dubstep thrown in, I made a playlist on Spotify specifically for tripping.

Email the link to your throwaway if you're interested.

Mastodon music videos are pretty cool, of your into it.

I do really like edm or something like it while tripping. I like alot of Purity Ring, ODESZA, Grimes, and blank banshee. I know those arent edm but that kinda gives you a feel for what I like while tripping I guess? Idk but for anyone else tripping out there, Blank Banshee - Visualizations! Great song while on any drug, or even sober.

Fuck I knew I forget a couple! Big wild and Porter Robinson are definitely two that show up on my list. Theres a little dirtier stuff on there, but I have no problem changing a song. Its 50/50 whether or not Reality by Bro Safari is going to be a fucking mind blowing song or just meh.

If you want the playlist, I'll link, but it has my name as "created by" so I'm not trying to get that out unless I'm helping a fellow tripper lol

Have you ever even taken acid, especially 200um? Do you even know what it does to you?

Dude 200 is perfect for a solo trip. Put some headphones on, close your eyes. You'll face yourself for sure, but its great.

Yes actually! My first two times tripping were both on 200ug! every other experience tripping has been 100ug or a couple grams of mushrooms.

Yeah I get that, sadly I dont have a throwaway email to use ):

Do you believe you're just going to sit there and enjoy the music?

meh, I'll pop it up here.
open.spotify. com/user/1287058108/playlist/0oeW0ohblyAr7pEtRQxs3F

I did this for about 4 hours straight on 200 ug. I found places in my psychoscape i've never explored.

Yes?? That is pretty much what I do during all my trips. Meditate and listen to music. Normally go on a walk or something.

Thank you! I saved it to give it a listen later!

The whole point of taking high dosages is to have an ego death. Not to feed it more with shitty music

Yay! +1 followers!

200ug =/= highdose lmao

400 ug is usually considered medium high. And honestly it really really varies. 400 ug would melt my roomie's tiny woman brain. 400ug for me and I'm still comfortable at a music fest.

I've never done psychedelic drugs, mostly just weed, and I quit all drugs a year ago because it was affecting my personality too much (selfishness, laziness, etc..)

I used to love listening to Jerry Garcia play the guitar while stoned, so may I suggest some of these excellent live performances:
youtube.com/watch?v=AE4jKrgcMHo
youtube.com/watch?v=cPJOmkDOFcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MvATjfXqAq8

I'll throw a random electronic song in too, I really liked this particular one:
youtube.com/watch?v=4lXBHD5C8do

Have fun and stay safe

It's not exactly low either.

Classic psych rock like The Beatles and Pink Floyd are always great. Look into Homeshake, Mild High Club, Good Morning, Sunbeam Sound Machine, Tame Impala, Dumbo Gets Mad. Mac Demarco is p good too.

That is true, sadly I have never had the pleasure of dropping 400ug yet, but different doses effect everyone incredibly different each time.

Animal collective
N*E*R*D
Alt j
Astronauts, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFE0B75ZVr8

Listen this album, or any other album by Electric Octopus, its fantastic.

Well, the reasons you cited are reasons to actually do psychedelics, especially LSD. Weed can make you lazy, yes.
But LSD will show you whats wrong with your life so you can fix it.

It all depends on what you call low. When I think of low dose, I think 100ug. but 200ug is for sure not a high dose. a high dose imo is like 300ug+. It all depends who you talk to about it though. I was talking to my uncle about shrooms yesterday. He said a normal dose when he was in hs was half an eighth. I have never been told that anything less than an eighth is a normal dose. It all just depends on who you talk to with psychedelics.

I've dosed a lot in the last year.... honestly,400ug was a little weird being in public almost overwhelming on peak. But i had friends and they kept me together. Like, just having them there. Although I did have a little freakout because this sexy ass thai girl was grinding on me and I felt her hand touch my pocket. I'm 50/50 on whether she was picking my pocket or not.

Now that I'm clean I prefer to stay clean, I'm feeling fine :)

Just need to stop smoking cigarettes and start working out... anyway enjoy the tunes man!

Atleast you were able to hold it together. My last trip I walked up to the mcdonalds and got a smoothie with my friend. it caused a ton of anxiety and then that spiraled into me having a horrible trip! All in all still learned some from it though.

I'll echo Porter and Big Wild, and maybe add TRAILS and Darius. If you haven't heard these guys definitely check them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXELtFRCqXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9ZlkEzc6M

I can see that. I don't get anxiety so much. Because I'm weird all the time, I know that acid me can hold it together lol.

Preferably these songs:
Animal collective- Bluish
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
Astronauts etc.- Mystery colors
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3OgmPN4Ic
Glass animals- gooey
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIA1XQnAv5s
N*E*R*D- Life As A Fish
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsJhPnIak8
Alt j- every other freckle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mhgfXgwdls

Alt J is fantastic alternative music for tripping.

Off the air episodes are always fun to watch to when you're frying

U r an autist if you rec him AnCo

Vaporwave is fucking perfect for tripping:
Best playlist ever for it-
youtu.be/-RFunvF0mDw?list=PLwM12JUjw3zYpv6o6SR8ExOFTyLWDVYwA

My favorite video out of all of them:
youtu.be/yLIJ6xlNSEU

That's your opinion fagget.

youtu.be/0OSF-RZdL2s

Kek