Im bad

im bad

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/coconut-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should consider volunteering to better your community, OP. It would help you build meaningful connection with others and also show you that your actions can have resounding positive consequences.

You might also want to consider fish oil, which will boost your mood, lower your triglycerides, and increase your V02 max.

I prescribe a steady diet of oatmeal with blueberries and banana, some spinach and blueberry smoothies, wild rice and eggs, and whey and banana protein shakes.

Once you have your diet on line you can proceed with getting about 40 minutes of zone 2 cardio every day, preferably by bicycle (lower impact) and/or running for cross training.

Convict Conditioning is an excellent program for bodyweight fitness-- you don't even need to leave your house. Thought your legs hurt? Try one-legged squats!

Do all that and I guarantee you'll feel 1000% better and you will be an asset to your community and neighbors.

Much love!!!!

Hi bad
I'm dad

This guy gets it

or i could kill myself

I'm worse

That's it OP? We've got members of the community cheering you up and providing you with bonafide techniques for improving your situation and you won't even humor us with a comment? Bad indeed!

kys

wheres dead girl 1 and 2?

I WANTED TO DO THIS TODAY CAUSE IM SO HIGH (DON'T ASK FILTHY CASUALS), BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I'm not a huge glorious faggot.

You sure could. Just make sure to fill out a body donation form to your local State Anatomy Board, and let someone know right before you do it, so they can preserve your organs for folks who give a damn. Also make sure to leave a pretty corpse, because there are dudes out there saving lives in ambulances and traumatic self-inflicted injury still leaves wounds for them long after you're gone.

If you organize it correctly you could save something like 20 people with all your organs and blood used properly. Granted I did that shit when I was in an ambulance in about 4 shifts, but hey man. Whatever you think you can or can't do, you're right!

michael jackson?

Bad... Retarded... Everyone has different words they call things.

Kek

This. Exercise and a good diet increase serotonin levels, which make you happier. This is proven.

Also, finally getting the body you want is the best feeling in the world. Fitness gives you a purpose as well.

I could go on and on about how getting in shape is great for making you happier.

Do it on your wrist faggot

OP This book has a ridiculous set of workout plans in different capacities. Can you imagine riding your bike 300 miles away? I did that once in 30 hours, thanks to this book and my diet plan.

A bicycle is a FUN ROCKET and you can be fit enough to ride it FOREVER (blocked by sleep.) If you find ways to increase utility to yourself, the world is your oyster. You can only do what you can do. Get a rice cooker. And a bicycle :-)

And just because I like your attitude OP I'm going to give you the chart from Convict Conditioning, (you can pirate all the books). This is for folks of all strength levels to get up to maximum bodyweight / calisthenic ability. Think you're weak? Look at how easy the beginner exercises are. Follow the path and you will prosper!!

Right up your alley OP

nice try mongo poobastard I saved that pics years ago. Nice change of filename YA FUCKIN GAYBO

Zone 2 is where the magic happens OP, you can do it

People would do that? Just go online and tell lies?

i dont wanna get buff i wanna be a girl

fuckin fite u cunt

This 'girl' beat all the men in last year's Trans-America bike race. 5,300 miles, 18 days 10 hours, sleeping outside the whole way. NOT TOO BAD EH??

Sauce plox.

Fuck yeah! That's extremely useful. Thanks user, I'll be sure to try some of those exercises out.
This. Also, swimming is a really great form of exercise. You get strength and cardio training all in one, and it works out all of your muscles.

lol, kill yourself you waste of flesh.

Triathletes have, as I understand, very low incidence of injuries compared to runners, bikers, and swimmers alone because their sport _IS_ cross training.

You should look for and buy / download Convict Conditioning 1, that chart is super useful, but explanations of the movements are very good in the book. I have been using CC as a guide for years but just about 2 months ago started doing it religiously and the results really show. Bodyweight fitness is beautiful man, do it anywhere, the more you can do the more you can DO (If you can't do a pullup, you can't. But when you can, holy fuck. Same with handstands, etc.) You create utility for yourself.

Anyway man keep the good vibes going dude. "How long will it take me to get there?" "As long as it would have if you didn't start."

Shamone

Remember kids,
sideways for attention,
long ways for results.

hey, u wanna talk? dont do that kind of stuff

*attention seeking

All I have to say

That is great advice, thank you very much.

I also feel down and awful, lately it has been worse again. But I will try what you said

I can imagine it's probably an ebook. I'll have to pick it up, as it looks really interesting. You're absolutely right about bodyweight fitness though. Using your own body as resistance, and knowing how to do it effectively can get you ripped on a budget, and like you said, you can do it at home. OP, I highly suggest you start exercising. I used to be in a dark place as well. I had low self esteem, I didn't have a lot of friends, etc. But I started lifting and I gained confidence, and eventually started making friends.

Exercise is the best thing you can do to yourself. Hands down.

Go for the gold, OP. Because I love you I have included my sample grocery list and diet regimen that I created for myself. It's not perfect, it's low-iron, but I have used this to great success on bicycle distance rides.

You may notice ain't no animal flesh in there. You may feel better about yourself knowing you aren't causing suffering by existing. Not that I want to get into that argument, just saying. You can be strong without it.

With this diet you can make a week's worth of bean salad in about 10 minutes, esp. if you use a vidalia chopper. A rice cooker takes 2 minutes. Oatmeal takes about 7 minutes to cook. Smoothies take nothing.

I trained for 6 months, earning $6/hr (restaurant), 60 hours per week, with $4,000 in medical debt with monthly installments from an uninsured bike crash, and I still managed to train and do 341 miles in 34:29, using the books and methods I described above.

Wherever you're starting from, just start...............

ASSUME THE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING TO HELP YOU

IT SURE DID TODAY RIGHT?

Yo, try throwing a scoop of peanut butter and a bit of coconut oil in your oatmeal. You'll get a bit of extra protein, and those MCTs are important.

Stop torturing yourself, baby

don't, next time, cut deeper, it will kill you faster

OP use strava on your phone to track your progress. Also, keep your grocery list on a google sheet on your phone so you always have it on your pocket and you know what you need.

Remember MEDS: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Sleep. The 4 corners that create the fertile ground for later self-actualization.

Is this real? Please tell me, and where did you find this? Do you have more?

PB I'm less interested in but talk to me about coconut oil... my cholesterol is comically low, maybe too low

Please tell me if this is real. I've been looking for this sort of thing for ages. All you get is mexican bloaters. This is a proper white girl.

And so was Michael Jackson.

Get the solid form of coconut oil. Throw a tablespoon of it in your oatmeal when it's hot, and it should liquify pretty effectively. The solid form is better for you. The flavor from the oil doesn't overpower the oatmeal, surprisingly. It adds just a hint to it.

examine.com/supplements/coconut-oil/

for anyone following along

BUMP

is that the guy who keeps making the "ask a man who wears women's short shorts anything" threads?

Fuck off you attention whoring waste of skin
I used to cut and not once ever posted it anywhere
You make actual self-harmers look worse than they already do
Fuck you, you fat bitch

>examine.com/supplements/coconut-oil/

I can do that. However I'm looking at this and it seems like clinical dosages are like 7.7g to 15g. That's a lot of coconut oil. I don't heat-cook much, I could maybe drop it into smoothies. I already drop liquid fish oil (super dose 3g min, also clinical dose, if you look at the studies)... What effects have you noticed?

Pictured: Coach of Team Sky (winningest british cycling team)

Hell no I wear normal shorts on a bike. I ain't about that life nigga

I'm just bored as shit trying to help people with the fucking fundamentals of taking care of your dumb self

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Honestly thanks a lot for those who posted advice about improving the situation

If you're already doing fish oil, maybe a teaspoon would suffice. There isn't a dramatic effect that I notice, but I've been feeling pretty more energetic lately. I don't know if they're related.

Strategy is the philosophy (study) of the effective. Those with strategy, (military, political, business + creative) get where they want because they understand cause/effect.

If you start with MEDS, control your inputs (nutrition), strengthen your pre-frontal cortex so that you can EXECUTE on your strategy... there is nothing to it.

Getting to where you want to be is a combination of KNOWING YOURSELF (what you want) and KNOWING STRATEGY (how to get what you want).

In my experience, you can identify the BARRIER (Inverse of goal) as being somewhere within one of those two areas

eventually the only internal barrier left is FEAR... and since that is constant, more realistically, a lack of creativity (DREAMS are the SUBSTRATE OF GOALS, AND _GOALS_ ARE _DREAMS_ WITH DEADLINES)

thank you for keeping the positive vibes going man THE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING TO HELP YOU

READ THE BOOK THE ARTISTS WAY

Kid you not man, look at Examine's reports on fish oil. Grocery store stuff is not even a fraction strong enough as liquid, and clinical doses are like 30x the service size of capsules... anyway fish oil has more clinical data on it than ANY other supplement...

I will continue to examine coconut oil. I do need to adjust my essential acids and oils and such since I'm missing a lot without meat. It is possible also to make your own combination of oils, some people do that, like mix Coconut and two others or something. I read it in the Thrive Diet Cookbook, written by a 2 time Ironman Triathlete Champion (and vegan)... he makes his own

Beat me to it!

I take a fish oil soft gel. I work at GNC, and they've given me a pretty good introduction on supplements. The benefits of fish oil are pretty damn good too

While I'm at it I may as well repost this motherfucker's sage advice

This guy gets it. Bicycles and a good diet are significantly better than anti depressants and cutting yourself

just make sure you get the clinical dose. Like 3 to 5 GRAMS. It's a lot man. Clinical dose = effective dose, you ain't helpin yourself if you get less

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop wasting your time and proper kill yourself asshole

>300 miles in 30 hours
>10mph
wew lad

>retard by association

There are other ways to feel OP. Do something you think is really scary. Tell someone how you feel.
Hurts like a mother fucker.

Lol bro I want to see you produce 200 watts for 34 hours without sleeping or getting off the bike to eat

im over 18 and employed, i dont have to pedal anymore

They also don't go as hard for as long on significantly easier courses. Go be a tri-fag somewhere else
A little less than a day behind the fastest time for a woman is really fucking impressive

I got nothing man that is a fucking sick vehicle

For the bike fags I know looking at this: Titanium bike with a Rohloff rear hub. Dude was doing the Kokopelli trail from CO to UT.

>178 KW