So how does Sup Forums recover/get over from a split up. Together like 2 years. pic related

So how does Sup Forums recover/get over from a split up. Together like 2 years. pic related .
>now sitting in train
>feel like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.org/user/larymei_/214527309
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweetie, you are SO much better off without that Quasimodo behind you. You will have NO problem finding a based guy who is more appropriate for you. You are an absolute treasure - a QT. Your weird ex will die alone, but that's not your problem.

This

Yea that dude is disgusting.

You can do much better, I guarantee you'll get laid 100x before he gets so much as a glance. Don't worry, guys will throw themselves at you.

time

fucking hipster cunts

you should probably go kill yourself, no one will miss you, she might, but only for the briefest moment before someone makes her cum harder than you ever did.

OP, Im recovering from a 6years relationship. Im 33 years old. You still have a LOT of time.

We were about to get married. Live together, families aproved everything.
Its been 4 months since the breakup and Im still trying to stand up again.

Getthelube.com

>OPs face when he reads this thread.

She break you knees along with your feelings?

Is she german?
Think I fucked her a few times but not sure

what happened?
did she break your legs?

Wow thanks Sup Forumsro that must be very hard but thanks for your help

watch your fingers kiddo

What the fuck are either of you?

imgrum.org/user/larymei_/214527309

She's a hipster bitch anyway fuck off op

thanks, yeah i guess i should hop on the first fit looking guy and take a dicking, that will sure show him how empowered i am

Wow thanks Sup Forumsro that must be very hard but thanks for your helpShe is do u know her name?

try shutting the fuck up bitch

kek

>OP's image

Ya nah, sounds about right

oh thank you white knight who knows absolutely nothing about either me or my ex but knows deep in his virginity that i am QT

Is her name Denise by any chance?

said the lonely manchild in his basement

You look like a goddamned lizard m8.

Any feet in that library?

Nop

Easy, mail her to me

Did you try turning it on and off again?

It's hard as hell, honestly.

My break up hit me hard because it was my first relationship that ended, while I was at school, away from my family.

Time helped heal things completely, but sometimes days can drag on.

I went on dating apps to feel approval, hooked up with some people, felt better about myself. Eventually I met someone new, and my heart feels whole again. If it ended tomorrow? I'd probably repeat the same steps.

Stupid emo kids.
YOU'RE YOUNG AS FUCK. YOU DON'T KNOW LOVE YET.

Or kill yourself. That works too.

no i don't
im a QT everyone in this thread keeps saying so SO WHY WONT YOU AGREE

You're both ugly as fuck.
No wonder you broke up. One of you was eventually gonna realise that the other one is ugly.

Just kill yourself now fam.

Thanks!

Because you look like a gecko, cunt.

>ignoring the fact that you're LARPing this hard

You dont know how old I am fag

Thanks m8. May try this too

OP post thst chicks feet/soles

no seriously, bravo user lmao

Thattl show her!

You get over it by showing us pics of her

Post nao, faggo.

Ben pls

Also, try to go out again with friends and start doing different activities. I had a hard time because I shared most of my hobbies with my ex, so whenever I saw a film I immediatly remembered her.
And specially at my age -33- most of my friends are married/live abroad/dont have time so its so hard to find anyone for going out like on my 20s.

Remember, you know time heals, but if you spend your time hidden at home it wont heal that quick. Instead, try to create new memories, moments, bury your ex memories and start a new different life.

Im saying this but its so easy to stay at home looking at my cellphone and waiting for a message or a call from her..

Now I try to be with her (not your girl, but the girl I love looks similar to yours.)

This

Fuck no I wont spread her nudes. I respect her afterall

i guarantee i'm old enough to fuck your mother and send you to your room

Shut up twat. You're a faggot.

>Scenekids
>2017

My brain needs some time to deal with it.

go to the gym and get in the best shape youve ever been. My ex and i were planning on getting back but since i had broken up with her before she doesnt trust me enough to try again. feelsbad but i started working out and it feels better than laying at home being upset

You need to rip the bandaid off user, and a good way of doing that is letting go of your attachment and sharing her

Not even fuckin around, posting pics will help you. Post nao.

By giving nudes

show us her feet

what about doing exercise at home with dumbbells, leg weights and pushups?

Still better to get out and be around other people but if it's between no exercise and exercise at home, the dumbbelllegweightpushups will do

that will work but in a public gym you have awesome equipment that will be better than a standard home gym. plus there a hot chicks everywhere

Have you tried killing yourself?

You should. Your appearance gives me nausea.

2 years? That's fucking nothing fool.

damn user, that's a real fuckin burn if I've ever seen one

Thread

We want feet

You know if you stupid ass motherfuckers let someone with half a brain do the work maybe we'd have something

Fuckin horny ass stupid ass kids ruining everybody's chances. Fuck.

U mad

Feet OP

Yeah I am fuckin mad, you fuckin losers are incompetent

LET US SEE THE PUSSY GET TOUCHED

Nah

FEET

>I'M FUCKING EIGHT YEARS OLD AND DON'T SPEAK TOO GOOD

she looks like a thot
stop giving a shit about that bitch you faggot

dump her nudes faggot

Can we just get some motherfucking feet up in this piece?

SOMEBODY give me some teenie emo feet PLEASE.

hit the gym and man the fuck up
improve in whatever area you are good at
that's not the end of the world
if you're not able to do that then you deserved it

I requested teen emo feet, not some retarded unrelated gif.

>what you look like right now

Do we still not have feet?