Trying to talk the waifu into a threesome. She's not into the idea...

Trying to talk the waifu into a threesome. She's not into the idea. Emotionally she's a bit possessive and needy and doesn't like the idea of sharing.... Any tips on changing her mind?

Don't fuck your shit up.. if you want to be some kind of sex monster just tell her you are fucked up and leave then go do whatever you want with whores.. or jump in a volcano faggot

this will ruin your relationship if you proceed.

lol good fucking luck

You have to make it about her. Are you her first?

Make sure it's a more attractive man than you.

Nope. I'm husband number 2.

Try asking her to take a BBC while she sucks you off ass the first theeesome. See what she says.

Post results

I want FFM though

LOL! Any one who marries a previously married person is an idiot.

So you can't use the "you need to experience some other men to satisfy curiosity" line like I did.

Why did her first marriage fail? That could explain the lack of desire to share.

>I've never been laid

First one was a manchild and manipulative. Manipulation is something I want to avoid

So you need to tread carefully. Did you also say you wanted a FMF?

Because that will sound like an excuse for you to fuck other women, plus, if she's insecure, she'll be measuring herself against the other woman - in every and all aspects.

You may be better with MFM as, if you're not bi, it's undoubtedly all about her getting railed

>the waifu

That term does not apply to real people, you fucking moron.

>Any tips on changing her mind?

If you can't respect what she wants or does not want, you should consider try therapy. You're messed up.

again, this will ruin your relationship if you choose to proceed.

I'll still make like Peter Griffin and bark up that tree.

may the force be with you

>share your gf with a guy
nigger you gay

>nigger you gay
>What is a spitroast?

Also, you can take turns, whereas when they get turned on and revved up, some women can keep going like the energiser bunny - no way could 1 man keep up.

You really are insecure. Are you sure you're not in the closet about your sexuality? You jumped to a gay conclusion just from the mention of another man

>No way one man could keep up
>WHATS THE MATTER BRO INSECURE? TOUCH MY BALLS TO YOUR ASSHOLE BRO WHAT?

OP here. My wife seemed more receptive to the idea of FMF rather then MFM. Which surprised me.

You're a cuck. Period.

Dump her, find grill thats bisexual
win at life bye nigger

That you CW?

Not sure what CW is, so probably not.

go be a jew somewhere else.