Everytime I take a shit I wash my ass in the sink

>Everytime I take a shit I wash my ass in the sink

Who's with me?

What if you use a public bathroom, do you still do it

I don't go to restrooms that aren't private.

I drive around the city all day for my job so I know every private bathroom.

Also charmin makes an app called sit or squat that let's you know bathroom quality/privacy

Well than it seems perfectly reasonable, washing the ass is always far superior to merely wiping

How do you get your ass so high to the sink? I only wash my dick there.

Ya sick fuck

I sit on the edge of the sink and lower my ass into it

How? Please explain in detail, OP. Including your height and weight, technique etc.

i don't but i should start doing this

baby wipes ftw

This

I'm 6'7"
About 200 lbs.

I started realizing thst even after incessant wiping, there would still be slightly yellow wipes after I was done. This got me to thinking that there was probably still trace amounts of shit in and around my asshole which is a breeding ground for bacteria.

Basically what I do is face my ass toward the sink, use both arms to lift myself, and sit on the ledge. I lower my ass towards the stream and wash with soap.

If it's a rickety sink I just lean against it, but I can get away with that because I'm so tall.

I've noticed a significant difference in clean feeling since doing this. It just feels better knowing someone can lick my ass at any time and it wouldn't taste like shit(no homo)

how hairy is your asshole? you use your hands and liquid soap? dry with tp after? i'm 6'2 too short to get away with it i think

It's a pretty hairy asshole. Yea any kind of soap will do it.

Dry with paper towel, tp if needed. In my house I have a dedicated ass towel that I keep next to my gfs face towel.

You shouldn't be too short, my gf is like 5'5" and she does b it

how do i get over the yuck factor of touching my hairy shitty asshole? how do you live with having a used towel that's dedicated for wiping dirty butts? doensn't it always look dirty or stink?

well if you just cleaned your asshole its not gunna stink just like useing a towel to dry anyother part of your body

Well you wipe as well as you can first until you get to the point where it's acceptably clean.

THEN you wash.

And no, the towel is perfectly clean smelling, you can't differentiate it from a normal hand towel.

I do swap it out once a week or so just to be on the safe side.

so you wipe with normal dry toilet paper until clean then finish with sink

i think maybe i'll just go back to wet wipes

Wet wipes are probably worse than regular woping.

>poop goes into the slight moisture as you wipe
>its distributed across the wet area
>wet area dries
>poop now smeared all over your ass

That's like taking toilet paper and spreading the shit everywhere

yes but after wet wipes i use some dry toilet paper too

Poop smearing = bad strategy

Absorption needed

It dries in like 2 seconds.

it's a speed game, no risk no reward

That's a kids game.

The real risk is wondering if the sink is going to crash down under you leaving you with hundreds of dollars in damages.

THAT'S a real risk with a real reward

>sink breaking
>american architecture detected