Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
So I just robbed my weed dealer
Looking to see if you guys think it was morally justified
>Guy messages my girlfriend of 3 years asking her to sleep with him in exchange for some weed
>She says no
>Continues to harass her trying to make the no a yes
Week later
>Going to pick up 2 ounces, got the money ready
>Second I saw his face I couldn't hold back from either beating the shit out of him or taking his bud
>So I took it and drove away
Got a lot of guilt for doing it inside me but at the same time I'm proud I finally stood up for myself after being a beta all my life
What would you do Sup Forums?
Would you have robbed him?
Beat him up?
Or just let it go and drop all communication with him?
>Pic not related

Top kek
That's kinda funny I probably would have done the same and you're desperate enough to ask advice from Sup Forums so there is no nee to be morally justified cause as soon as you step foot for the first time in Sup Forums you loose all moral values any way.
You should be proud you stood up for your self I probably would have chose options 1&2

I'm leaving school at the end of the year so I have a few people I need to fuck with before I leave.....and I'm going to enjoy it....

Totally justified. I hope you beat him so badly he won't think of coming back at you.

Just hope he didn't get too hurt, he kinda hung onto my window while I took off, dragged him like 50ft before he fell going like 20.
For future reference, just stole weed for your girlfriends pride sex is best sex

>dragged him like 50ft before he fell going like 20.
Maybe a little friction burn but I'm sure he'll be alright.

You should enjoy that weed like no other weed you've ever smoked, cause that weed was his, and now it's your's.

That's all?
He'll be cool, but if it were me I probably would have smashed him

He might come after you, get a gun just to err on the side of caution.

Getting dragged by a car is not a pleasant experience.

What's the dudes number?

Lmfao.

Enjoy your random punking every time you run into him.
Fucking idiot

Can confirm.

Knees, knuckles and chin ground down to the bone and my belt buckle was inside of me after being dragged about 30ft going 20mph.

Yeah, I mean, you could say he was dressed form the slide, not the ride.
Had a puffy winter coat on jeans and shit
Don't think he's the kind of person to go after anyone, if he does I'm not too afraid of him coming after me, just don't want him to try and do anything to my girlfriend.
He hasn't tried to contact me at all so he's either scheming or just pissed off but too scared to do anything

If this happened today then he's probably still licking his wounds. Even with jeans and a winter coat on getting dragged by a car will fuck you up. Should have stopped to take pictures.

Seems kinda a bitch move. Should have beat his ass instead.

When did this happen?
If he's a pussy he might stop dealing. What racial and income demographic?

Get a gun user.

Move to the Netherlands and but weed legally, saves you from having to go to this bullshit lol

Buy*

You stole product from someone's drug business. See you in the infirmary soon son.

I can confirm this to be true, also Netherlands sucks if you want work. So just stay there.

16 hours ago, white, avid pokemon go player, free housing but no income aside from dealing
Was kinda a snap decision, didn't really plan to do anything, but actually looking at his shit eating grin made me too mad to leave without doing anything, I already had it in my car, was reaching for my wallet to pay him and adrenaline kicked in and I just took off
I carry a knife pretty much at all times for utility, If he gets dirty I can defend myself, but I'd do fisticuffs before even thinking about pulling a knife

>avid pokemon go player
You have nothing to worry about.

>16 hours ago, white, avid pokemon go player, free housing but no income aside from dealing
Nevermind about the gun

just make sure you don't go back into his neighboorhood homie you don't know how high up on the ladder he is

if he's selling 2 ounces he's probably got connections but not enough for a hit, so make sure to stay out of his territory

> try to use weed as a leverage for sex
> mfw I'm a total amateur shit-for-brains dealer

I would beat him up, hurts more than some missing weed

>mfw when your connection probably already slept with her

>mfw i have no face

it would of been a better move to just confront him, even if it was indirectly (text or phone) and see where it goes. personally, it is no shock at all this occured and the fact that you're offended shows how naive you are to the low level black market, that said any proper businessman knows not to mix business with pleasure and he is a dumb fuck who just lost out on your business.