Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/33d2e3f202485b3faa44d94ecf1d39d471a86ed5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hit her in the throat
>she didnt get hit in the throat
well which one is it faggot

u dont have friends? just go and find them

Tasty b8

nice bait

Pasta is stale

0/8 bait

kek, I thought I was looking at an armpit at first

The only thing she got hit in the throat with was a dick.

File a police report. That's aggravated assault if ever I've seen it.

i see at least 5 spurts. my max was like 14.

This is a troll thread. OP posts this every now and then and pretend to get pissed when people point out that those are hickies, not bruises from a paintball gun. Anyone responding after this post has been trolled.

Someone won't read any of the replies and will just take the bait. It's like people get off on being upset by this kind of stuff.

Well, you know, not people...CUCKS.

>same thread every day

what is that line in the mouth?

This. Idk where you're from OP, but my city really isn't big enough that asking around wouldn't come up with some results. Then you find them with a few of your friends and just kick their ass. You don't have to kill them. Just beat them enough so they know not to drive around and shoot people with paintball guns.

That's an awfully tight group for a paintball gun

Those are hickies pal

No idea

what downy gave hikies like that?

can she identify the African Americans that did this to her?

If you call the police (in the US) the officers will be legally required to arrest you for suspected domestic violence based on the evidence of these injuries and that you are the physically stronger party. Thanks feminism.

That's only if someone reports a domestic violence. And there's only a few states that do that

Your girl is playing around bro

If you are gonna report an assaulted woman in your home then that's gonna be taken as a domestic violence case and as the stronger party of the couple you will be arrested automatically based on the existing law.

Hue hue hue

can't believe people are falling for this b8

I can't tell what type of paintball marker was used with only that angle...

Post more pics of the neck area and maybe I can help you have more info to tell the cops

Nice try, tho, OP

no

Stale assed pasta boys. Do better.
tineye.com/search/33d2e3f202485b3faa44d94ecf1d39d471a86ed5/

No F8 in this B8