UTorrent

>uTorrent
>750mb YIFY rip
>XviD

This show is garbage and the writers aren't even trying anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uTorrent
>not Deluge, Transmission or rtorrent

Enjoy your ads cuck.

>not watching YIFY
It is like you hate quality

>seeding

A 10
V 10

thank you YIFY

I had such high hopes for this show but it went normie by s01e03

Oh god, now I remember that fucking Unix cringefest with the white guy at his workplace. Who the fuck writes this shit?

Hurr us nerds I only use le linux xDD

Based YIFY

>implying you can't run gnome with i3

yify pls upload xmen, thanks in advance

There is literally nothing wrong with YIFI.
They make the toppest quality of torrents fuck off retards

This is low effort. Just like a YIFY rip.

YIFY is great for watching on your phone just as long as you're wearing Beats

but only on the newest iphone

>utorrent
>2016

ahahahaha, how the mighty have fallen.

>but it's a show about US, GEEKS

I feel the same way.

The first 2 episodes were the only good ones.

>VHSrip

>uTorrent
>ads
wat? you mustve done something completely retarded to make this happen

holy fucking KEK didn't even notice

Is that cloverfield lane?

yes

Sometimes VHSrips are the only way to see a film without cuts, like Pretty Baby. You would know this if you weren't a dumb frogposter.

MPC plebs btfo

Why is utorrent considered bad and what's the better alternative?

dem feet

Like updating? Real retarded.

There was even a period where utorrent tried to hijack people's machines for bitcoin mining.

Even if you aren't updating it, you should use deluge or qbittorrent instead

See

i'm with a private tracker though and qbtorrent doesn't count my seeding properly so i can't keep my ratio

It's an older version of uTorrent before they even had ads or any of that. Sometimes people say if you use utorrent don't use past 3.2.1

Honestly thought I bet they just did it to troll so people would make threads like this

It's 2.2.1

Ads, security flaws, it's maintained and proprietary. That and the brief 3.4.2 stint where they installed a bitcoin miner on peoples machines. It's gotten slower, less secure and the people developing it are crooked fucks.

Recommended alternatives:

qBittorrent: designed as an open source alternative to utorrent. Very similar UI

Transmission-Qt: Transmission but with support for blocklists.

Deluge: open source and very customizable, but written in python so it's not as lightweight as the others

oh

I still use 2.2.1.

Works better than anything else I've tried (qbittorrent, tixati, deluge, transmission etc.)

qBittorrent makes everything freeze randomly for 10 seconds every minute or so. Anyone else have this problem?

>YIFY

It's some obscure ass thing where the only thing likely available was that VHSrip that's downloading. Not everything is currently available in extremely high quality, redditor.

well, i like it still.

only show right now i am watching week to week. when does halt and catch fire start again?

>Chinatown
>obscure

pleb

What the fuck are you talking about?

I didn't watch the episode, but that download in OP clearly says "Careful Massacre of the Bourgeoisie", not Chinatown.

The >YIFY was due to him having a YIFY rip (Chinatown) in his movies folder at the bottom of the screen; not the file he's currently downloading.

That doesn't have the YIFY tag. It's not what we're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM

God, it might have been passable as a casual line of dialogue, but he delivers it as if it's the most important fucking thing he's ever going to say.

spoken like a true windoze drone

Do you know anything about hackers?

Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?

Ever read Neuromancer? Ever experienced the New Wave? Next wave, dream wave or cyberpunk?

I didn't think so.

>I'm gonna hack FBI
>on a computer that runs Windows and needs Putty to emulate a terminal instead of having a normal terminal

I've had some pretty major bugs with qBittorent but not that. I switched to deluge.

What's the deal of the black guy?
>Help me with my migration problem
>install TOR for me

Elliot agrees
>My "silent scary friend" will be there to watch you

And why did he had to go to this shenanigan dude if he just wanted to shitpost in IRC?

He has an illegal business he runs on the internet, most likely dealing drugs (or something more serious) on black market like Silk Road. It checks out, since websites like that are available through Tor only.

Not everyone wants to get involved with illegal stuff like that, so he needed someone to migrate / update the website for him.

>And why did he had to go to this shenanigan dude if he just wanted to shitpost in IRC?
I think it was an impulsive decision. That was the first time he's been able to go online in what, a few months?

Elliot has been trashing his computer every other episode in season 1 and now he can't even get his hand on a cheap laptop and go on a public wifi (or hack one, like he did in the prison episode)?

Not claiming plotholes or something, but I can't see what's going on. (I'll also put his involvement with black guy under "acting under Mr Robot influence")

>Not QBtorrents
Hello pleb city

Forget it, user. It's Yify-town.

>Dream's scene
>Romero nowhere to be found
>But Wellick is
Wellick confirmed alive.

you are seriously retarded