Please

Please
Let's make this thread autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JL6vKB5qMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

dude, this is Sup Forums, every thread here nowdays is autistic by default, and you have to strive to make a thread NOT autistic

Hot damn Sup Forums never disappoints.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

...Would you like to see my PENIS WEEEENIS?!

GIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGI

Sure is classic Sup Forums in here.

Fucking beutiful user
>more I need more

Left doge boops right doge
LOL sayf right doge
Letf doge boops doge on the right once more
The rigthe doge boops the other on again
The y boop a LOOOOT
AND THEY LIKE IR A LOT
But they boop too much, on day right doge"s nose fells off...

Both doge are very sadr, no more boop posibble. Left dofe' nose falls off too because he is so sad.

(To be continued)

Again my sides are fucking destroyed
>10/10 thread

You made i autistic just by being here

>no even amount of change in pocket
>screams in autist

As promised...

>So both 2 doge extremelly sad, the cant bop anumore
>BUT ONE DAY
>ANIME GIRLE COMES
>she hasr VERY BIG nose, very good for boip
>noq both doges very happy, they can boop agaim
>the anime grill boops the two dohes noses a lot.
>and the doges one day boop animegilr too, SHE SAID SHR LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!1!!
>one day left doge thinks od somethigng...

(to be continued)

a

EHEHHEHEHEHE ES BECAUSE I WIN U

It already is

Common mang

And the finlal part bois!
>so the left dogge thinks of somethind
>he wants too have a boop orgy with right doge AND WITH ANIME GIRL!!!!!#!!!!!!!
>Alll three VERY excited
>so they begin.

>the gorl undersess and spreads hwe leggies
>right doge put his bigg doge pennis in girk, while other doggr boop girl A LOT
>the girl likes it very very much and she screams!!!!! :)))
>now it's left goge 's turn.
> they doo the same and al tgree like it VERY MUCH
>at the end girl saus "i love doges!!!!!! Lol!!!⊙!!! Tomirow we shall do it AGAIM!"

_____THE END_____

this is a girle so she has to urinate

all girle has to urinate or else it really hurts in their cute belly

pls don't look when girle urinate or it makes her feel very embarrased and scared

and remember all girle has to urinate so don't bully her for it because she can't help it

Does grille drink other grille pisse?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she can urine in my mouf

Girles also have femenine vagina

< This. I tried to copy-paste it here, but it said "comment too long".

okay here goes

>Go to kitchen
>See a table
>Get a fucking boner
>Fuck the table and cum on it
>Get another boner
>Fap to my masterpice
>Cum on it more
>put the tabel sheet on to the cum
>act like nohting happend

Just...

Prerfectos xdddddd

>lilttle cousin nicky;))

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4JL6vKB5qMU

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

ok
hodlon

aare. u. amply. Ie am............ retartet?????? llol xd XD
wal ie let u kno two or treae thngs budy
ie am not retart! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
-i am pro pelayers leag on legeds Mah fried say ie havae sophictiead sartegis
--i can makae elbaortata restoned sustems on mincreft
-LOL WHO THE RETATE NO????????????????