Transgendered is a mental illness. If you think that statement is untrue you're a moron...

Transgendered is a mental illness. If you think that statement is untrue you're a moron. You can be progressive without believing in this whole trans movement. There are two sexes. There are two genders.

Also dressing up like a sissy and thinking you look like a girl just makes you damn stupid and you deserve to be laughed at.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXYY_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_septum
annierichards.com/ais.htm
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257386933/wishlist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I second that!
Today OP is not a fag.

I agree.
Why does civilization need such foolishness.
Makes us look ridiculous as a species.
Fucking clown shoes

Why do people care what other people do? If someone identifies as trans or shark-kin or whatever the fuck, who cares? Let them live their life. It doesn't affect you.

Also, she's pretty hot.

yup

>she

No one isn't letting them. We just need to acknowledge they're fucked up.

You're welcome.

hahaha, lost at "she"

Gee user you're totally not projecting.

that is a one hundred. percent. WOMAN. protip: get the fuck over it

>she
There's nothing wrong with being gay user - just admit it and you'll feel better.

She looks like a girl. She identifies as a girl.Therefore, she's a girl.

I don't understand what's hard about that concept. Literally takes no effort to use someone's preferred pronouns.

Why? To feel better about yourself?

I'm bisexual.

7/10 troll, good effort

>all this bait
Even you must have something better to do with your time

No such thing as chics with dicks, they are all dudes with tits.

Enough said...

you must have really done your reading OP

Is this bait? Do you know what transgender means? It's just that you switch gender. There's still only two genders. Whether or not it's classified as a mental illness or not should be decided by experts and should have no bearing on social policy.

If people "feel different on the inside than they look on the outside" I don't care, they can do what they want. Should have no bearing on you or me.

How about this:

>I was born with complete male genitalia and one ovary
>puberty showed even the ovary is functional
>I took estrogene blockers so that I'd not grow boobs
>eventualy the testosterone prevailed
>however, I still have more female hormones in my system than any male should have
>and it's natural, and sorta inconvenience
>I do have moodswings due to this hormonal disbalance

Now, I do identify as a male b/c I have a dick, my rational side is definitely male and I thoroughly despise SJW's. Yet I sometimes feel like a woman; literally feel, it only goes as far as emotions are concerned. I learned to suppress that emotional part of me, but still...

Which gender would the SJW's give me?

same, why the fuck do y'all care so much?

also do you understand that the ideas about men and women we have are largely cultural and have nothing to do with biology?

cultures changing and it's different than what your used to

get over it

>Which gender would the SJW's give me?
Whichever you're more comfortable with. Your choice. That's the point of identity. Biological sex at birth is different, it's not a choice. Conservatives get confused about that one.

they wouldn't "give" you any gender, that's up to you dude

>Which gender would the SJW's give me?
What do you mean? It's the SJW's who say it's up to you.

exactly, seems like the anti-sjw's or conservative or whatever the fuck are the ones who want to tell everyone what they are or should be

fuck off honestly, y'all care so much abt free speech it's like let a fucking person be what they want to be

they're not trying to convert you

get out of here

OP, you can literally be male and have a female brain because something went differently than usual during your first trimester. This is a scientific fact.
Your brain would then make you think that you should be a female.
There are NO two genders, since abnormal amount of X and Y chromosomes is entirely possible. Looking JUST at the primary and secondary sexual characteristic is obsolete.
You literally cannot make statements about a person's gender without analyzing their DNA and giving then an FMRI.

Surely abnormal amounts of X and Y chromosomes would just give you Down's Syndrome... I still think biologically there are only two genders. I don't care if people would rather be considered a different gender, just don't be too militant and elitist about it.

ok daddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXYY_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome
educate yourself, nigger

Even without those, there exist hermaphoridtes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism

There are females with TWO vaginas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_septum

That's different. Intersex =/= transgender. When someone has biological traits of both sexes, that's not mental illness.

The SJWs would probably demand you chop your dick off and claim to be genderfluid just so they could oppress you more.

There women (fertile evn) with Y chromosome.
annierichards.com/ais.htm

Is it really that far fetched to have mosaicism that results in your brain being of different gender than rest of your body?

true

Traps are gay

can you buy me undertale?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257386933/wishlist/

traps are gay and being trans means that you have taken the next step off the retard cliff

The problem is that trannies are now demanding that we actively participate in their mental illness by using made up pronouns. It's not live and let live for them. They are forcing people to react to them by shoving their bullshit in our faces.

Agreed
trans are fags