TINDER FIX THREAD

TINDER FIX THREAD

We anons help other anons who can't seem to get matches on tinder.

Post a pic of your photo's ans bio on tinder.

We will give advice on what photo's to keep and get rid of, what order and what kind of bio

Really subtle, kike. I love it.

>posting in race b8 thread

I'd lose the "insert topless" pic dude...

Not worried about bio, but could use a picture check

1, is cool but alot of girls dont like it when u have a pic of another girl on tinder. 3, the dogs are cute but i suggest you use a picture with you on it with your dogs instead of them only, and 5, pictures in a big group are always a turn off. They like to see that you're social and have friends but do it with a group of 2-3 friends

Wash yo hair boy

1 is goof but dont lead with it. Get rid of 2/crop out the chick in it. Her face is not happy. 3. If going with dogs get better picture, trash quality on that. 4 is alright i guess, if you have a better picture of that event swap it out. 5. get rid of it. terrible.

fuck off jew

Could also use a catchy bio

Lindsay is a coal burning race traitor.

Eh, I'm a dancer. Almost every pic I have of myself is with a girl. I'll have to see if I can get some pictures with my dogs then, its always other people taking them of me and them so I don't have any. I'll swap out the group picture.

1 is from a dance competition after 3 hours of dancing. Will see if i have better pictures.

most of the quality issues are from me being a dumbass with cropping and uploading that picture so only the pictures showed up

ik vraag Sup Forums om bio Kanker triest hahaha

Get rid of the one with the chick and you will be fine.

i don't really know if mine needs fixing, i'm getting quite a few matches, but i'm interested in your opinions.

bio says:
"1.90 m, Pharmacy Student

Taste in music and humour are more important than superficialities.

Also, if you don't like dogs, you're a bad person and i hope a dog eats your homework."

dein profil ist scheiße.

ja ok, aber wieso?

Heey Rudolf!

also der satz mit den hunden ist total überzogen.

Even if she only liked white guys she still wouldn't fuck you

remove everything but the dog and beach photos.

Remove all bio except your size and student status. Make a picture that shows you have friends.

ganz raus nehmen oder ändern? verbesserungsvorschläge?

Ja Mann, mach den Scheiss mit den Hunden raus. Manchmal bewirken kleine Änderungen wahre Wunder..

Der Satz ist einfach negativ
>keine hunde magst
>schlechter mensch
>hausaufgaben fressen
änder das einfach ins positive, ist ja schön wenn du hunde magst, gibt ja ebenfalls genug frauen.

does wearing suits in pics help get more likes?

Most likely yes, shows class and taste of clothing. But dont use it as 1st pic, 2 or 3 is best

danke fürs feedback, satz ist raus

Any advice. Already doing fine, but theres always room for improvement.

Ok Sup Forums what do you think?

I have been following these tinder threads lately

Never tried before btw

Fill up those empty spaces with pics of you doing fun stuff with people. Not just group shots, do something active.