>Everybody betrayed me
>I FEDUP WITH THIS WORL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K40IToeN51Y?t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 easy steps to identifying if you're a true Sup Forums poster
>step 1: watch the room
>step 2: decide if you enjoyed it or not
>step 3: kill yourself if yes, or thank god everyday from now on that you're not this pathetic if no

I definitely have breast cancer

People are very strange these days.

I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.

>implying this is a bad thing

Tell me about Mark! How is his sex life?

What a story, Pastoulio.

*goes up spiral staircase

it always seemed to me that wiseau was dating a prostitute and didn't realize it for a long time

Fun fact: Greg Sestero improvised the ''guerrero street''. It's actually where Tommy lives and Tommy lost his shit after the shooting of the scene because he's really secretive about stuff like that for some reason.

Mike: Hi Johnny, what's going on?

Johnny: Oh hai Mike, what's new?

Mike: Oh, actually Johnny, I got a, I got a little bit of a, tragedy.

Johnny: Uh-huh.

Mike: On my hands... yeah. Me and... Michelle, we were... we were making out, uh, in your place?

Johnny: Hahaha.

Mike: And, Lisa and Claudette sort of, uh, walked in on us. In the middle of it. That's not the end of the story.

Johnny: Go on, I'm listening.

Mike: OK. We're go-we're going at it, and um, I get out of there as fast as possible, you know, I-I get my pants, I get my shirt, and I get out of there. And then about halfway down the stairs I realise that I, I have misplaced, I have forgotten, something.

Johnny: Mmm-mmm.

Mike: Uh... my underwear.

Johnny: Hahaha.

Mike: So, pft, so I come back to get it, you know, I pretend I need a book...

Mike: I'm looking for my book, and I-I-I reach in and put the underwear in my pocket ready to slide out real quick?

Mike: Well Claudette, she saw it, sticking out, of my pocket?

Mike: She pulls it out, and she's showing everybody... me underwears.

Johnny: You must be kidding, underwear, I got the picture.

Mike: Yeah, I don't know what to do.

Johnny: That's life!

Kino

When's the Franco movie coming out? Will it be roomkino?

There are people who say that Denny is based on Tommy

DO YOU UNDERSTAND LIFE?

Is a way better line than

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

>I did not hit her. It's not true!
>It's bullshit, i did not hit her!
>I DID NAUT

Oh hai Mark!

>Oh hi, Mark

>AHM TIE-URRD
>AHM WASTED
>AYE LOVE YOU DARLING

So, did we ever find out anything about Tommy Wiseau's past? When he was born, where he's from, how did he make all his money and all that?

How is The Disaster Artist? Interesting read or nah?

yes it is, sestero tells first handed (and from a sane point of view) all the shit that happened before, during and after the movie. Interesting read, tommy wiseau is a fucking enigma.

Its a good read. It tells the story of a polish immigrant who dreams of being a moviemaker

>you must be kidding, underwear, I got the picture

But Sup Forums doxed him years ago. There is an image containing his real name, address, criminal record etc floating around.

>floating around

Could someone maybe encourage it to float in this direction?

I used to think I was the only one who thought this.

He's Polish

Tommy said Denny was retarded in a phone interview, so it may be right.

I used to have it before my drive died. Someone must have it.

>There is an image containing his real name
Isn't Tommy Wiseau's real last name something like "Wizyck" or something like that? He's polish, right?

I thought reddit were the ones to uncover Wiseau's past.

I've always been partial to

>I HAV SOMETHIN FOR YOUUUUUU

I find it funnier that Tommy was genuinely amused by the idea of a woman being hospitalized

Anyone know if any of Tommy's buildings are still open for business?

I can not tell you thart, it is confidential

yeah, Sup Forums didn't do shit, someone from Reddit uncovered his family history and his real name by looking up his uncle in Louisiana.
The story that Tommy tells Greg in The Disaster Artist is mostly true, the only thing reddit did is find out his birth name and his uncle's name.

Do we know where Tommy got all of his money?

>"Underwear man, what's that?"
>Shoves violently into trashcans

Very little is known about the years leading up to Greg and Tommy meeting for the first time once Tommy moved to San Francisco.
Obviously, you don't become a multi millionaire selling knock off jeans on the street. One of his first jobs was working as a busboy in an Italian mob-run restaurant, so who knows, he might have made his connections there.
Then there's the mysterious elderly english teacher who was credited as the producer even though she'd been dead for years.

(You)

is anyone even excited for James Franco's DUDE THE ROOM LMAO flick?

i sure am not

>Obviously, you don't become a multi millionaire selling knock off jeans on the street
You can become one by selling faulty expensive brand jeans for reduced price from an outlet style store though. Street Fashions USA could have just been a front for drug smuggling operations though. People say that Denny's character is based on Tommy's life
>Then there's the mysterious elderly english teacher who was credited as the producer even though she'd been dead for years
I got two words for you dawg; "Sugar mommy"

I sorta am. I want to see how badly the Franco bros. misunderstood everything

I'm still torn on whether the Neil Breen trilogy has usurped the room for the title of best worst movie.

SHUD UB IT'S NAWT OBER

Nice

Everyone should listen to the Disaster artist audiobook. Greg Sestero's Tommy impression is spot on

youtu.be/K40IToeN51Y?t=57

eh i already read the book and had to sit through his bullshit stories about him wanting to become an actor that nobody cares about

should i just skip through all that shit and just listen to the bits with tommy?

I did naht hiht hehr

"When's the baby due?" is the most underrated line in the whole film

>So is it real thing?
What is wrong with Tommy? Reading the Disaster Artist really makes you wonder

If you like the Room, you should buy the book I help write.

Yes faggots, someone on this board has actually done something productive.

My favourite book of all time.

I am never going to buy your book

Whats it about?

He's eastern european

Do they not have dogs there?

Not ridiculously overengineered miniature pugs

Okay can someone tell me what the fuck Tommy's problem is?

car accident

he's probably on the verge of being mentally handicapped

he's eccentric, unpredictable, and incredibly insecure

>laughing hard when someone tells you they were making out at your place

True kino

Whored himself out to wealthy Frenchman and Louisianans, don't believe his denials

Anyone in this thread who's interested in learning more about this beautiful shitshow, I can't recommend enough that you read THE DISASTER ARTIST. it's written by the guy who played Mark and explains as much as we're ever gonna get about Tommy's weird-ass background and lifestyle.

He is nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour.

Is that you Greg?

>implying i wouldn't have said "written by successful actor and model GREG SESTERO (follow me on twitter)"

I'm onto you Greg

you just did

pssh, nothing personnel, kid

I already read your book, Greg. I really liked it.

The Room. It's a mix of a dissection of the film scene by scene (my part) and interviews with fans, the cast, and a general look at the cult around the film as a whole. It's been generally well received by reviewers and popular with fans as a whole.

>The Room. It's a mix of a dissection of the film scene by scene (my part) and interviews with fans, the cast, and a general look at the cult around the film as a whole. It's been generally well received by reviewers and popular with fans as a whole.