Days ago I made a tinder account but all ppl pass

days ago I made a tinder account but all ppl pass
me

Am i ugly?

pic related

CANT SEE U WHEN YOU COVER 80% OF UR FACE

Not covering your face would help.

Also, tits.

Post more pics of you and we will let you know.

Tits or GTFO.
That works there too. Show tits on tinder, and for sure some pathetic loser won't pass on you

what i can see looks beautiful

might be all the black cloths..wear blue jeans, black sleeve less T. rid the black nail polish, do something with your hair

Eliza?

...Masha?

you know the rules bitch

Tits or gtfo

but also, tits or GTFO. God damn it what the fucked happened to b/

Baitbaitbaitbaitbait

TITS or GTFO

this isn't tinder. those are the rules here.

We have standards, albeit very low.

Gtfo newfags!

are yall retarded this fkin pic was used a while ago with that my iq is blah blah blah blah spam thread this is fake and i suggest you dont feed it anymore you fkin 13 year old cucks

lose the hand over your face. I'd bang you but relationship wise I'd say no. Your hair is cute so dress like a business woman to complement it. preferably add some wine red lipstick and wear white dressing shirt, black skirt, not saying dont wear black at all but too much black makes you look like a pale ghost, it's a turn off unless you're into banging casper the friendlybghost. 7/10 currently, 9/10 if you follow my advice

all of you stupid mother fuckers replyin to this shit seriously

Nooooo ... Not at all!
Gonna need to stand on this shaky ladder for a better look. Can you hold it for me?

Wow that's ciara

i would fuck feminism out of you

what do you expect they're 13 year old's with they're dick in they're hands ready for a chance at a beauty and the beast type relationship

Not my type but not ugly either. (I'm into what I perceive as someone that I see as either a dominating type or the shy ones).

you sound fat

damn, way to show her!

you sound like a big sexy man, so set in your ways!!

OF COURSE U UGLY YOU DICKHEAD YOU HIDING YOURE FACE CUZ YOU UGLY AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY DID YOU ASK

Ya'll being trolled. This pic is posted here all the time. Pathetic you're falling for it.

we;re not psychic, how the fuck should we know?

Ooooooooooooooo hey that's that's a good one