Wwyd

WWYD to her anons?

eww
she's normie
post better pic
she's trash

Oh it's this guy again

sauce on the pic anons

She's a fucking princess. I want to fuck her in cunt after she dumped a big turd and have my balls bouncing against her dirty asshole. Possibly the first shit she takes after eating her birthday cake.

Wwyd to this slut?

sauce

Kik me @ chemicalfire

Will rate and do private WWYD. Anyone feel free to hit me on kik. Gotten lots of compliments in my work.

Wwyd?

WWYD

I would like to have sex with her in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

wwyd?

If you scraped all the make-up off of her face you could make a lifelike full-size statue of her.

WWYD to her anons?

I would take this (pic relatd) fine young woman into my bedchambers. She would be dressed up in a perfect way to my liking. I would then put on some vaporwave music and light an incense.

Then I'd sit back in a chair, light up a joint and casually rip it until it was finished while she seductively danced for me in a very smooth, slow fashion.

After I was done I would stand up and she would dance closer to me, grinding her bum on me in a very classy and feminine fashion.

Then I would begin to touch her, and eventually pick her up and take her to the bed. It wouldn't be a rough hard fucking, but a spread out passionately slow lovemaking session that lasted 4 hours.

During the entire time we would both feeling the absolute peak of love and passion, and would believe at the time we were 100% soulmates.

Lol. It's hilarious that these girls think they're hot shit just because they can buy shit to push their tiny tits up

If guys had as much cosmetic stuff as them, we'd all be 10s on this board

Wwyd

Make them hold my ladder

I would take those 100 lipsticks she has and draw all over her making her into beautiful French art.

Rape, cut and behead.

sauce please OP

That it

i'd have to get my cock balls deep in her mouth and fuck it deep like her pussy, flip her over spank her ass red then on her back and pound her pussy holding her throat

WWYD

WWYD?

I would get a set of brassies, punch her square in the jaw line. She'd cry, probably fall to the ground. I just laugh. Grab her by the hair and drag her to a suitable spot to tie her down. Rip her clothes off, rape her hard, abusing her, bruising face, broken ribs, the works. Cum a huge load in her, tell her "you are not having any kids in this life" and I cut her throat while uttering the words "I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm you fucking slut". Leave her be to bleed out, Exit and seek out the next one night stand.

I would like to double team them while i fuck the blonde one while eat the other one and fuck the brunette and kiss the blonde one.
Then they both suck my dick at the same time..
and take turns fucking them anally...

Sicko

happy birthday :DDDDDD

Hide

I'd make her wear a scarf on her face and never let her out of the house

For the record, she hot, you got any nudes? I think my story is worth it.

In what order?

Wwyd tin Skylar?

Yes

wwyd?

Pick one and Wwyd to then

Make her tell me her plans for the batman.

WWYD to her anons?

I want to have sex with a woman, any woman. I would kiss her and rub against her naked, then we would have sex and I hope she can be my gf afterwards.

i'd go for mid, even though she aint the slimmest of girls, something about her i'd wanna stroke my cock in that mouth than pin her back legs pressed back up against her and fuck the hell outta her

Make her my bitch

how would you fuck her?

In that order since raping and cutting whilst alive causes the most pain. After rape I behead them.

Some girl shitting in my mouth

How would you make her your bitch?

wwyd to this little slut?

piss on her pretty feet

Refer to

Pick one and Wwyd to them?

don't you love guys in leggings

By fucking her repeatedly

How about humiliating her?

didn't expect replies like this tbh

Choose one and WWYD

My next one night stand. Hope you aren't close to her in any way.

wwyd?

wwyd to this whore

gfs cousin wwyd?

have more if anyone wants it

actually I'm really close to her

Put a bag over her head and run away. Gross. Not worth fucking or humiliating in any way.

wwyd to the slut I met and fingered at a party

left, get her drunk til she passes out, rape her body, exploring every hole, if she wakes up slap her face hard shove my cock in her mouth so she can't yell out, gag her then go again

Wwyd

more

You have bad taste

Relation?

And got nudes?

i wud put my penes in it

I do

,more

Here is more for you, but tell me wwyd to her?

she's my sis. nah, never managed to get any

Roughly facefuck until she passes out

continue

I would rip her clothes off and fuck each of her holes bloody.
Now do mine.

wwyd to her user

She fine as fuck m8.

So, like you are OK with this right? You can always adopt a pet. Or if you have any other siblings.

carry on

wwyd neighbor whore

Deport her