Hey Sup Forums. happy friday faggots. Have a drink with me, dont leave me drinking alone

Hey Sup Forums. happy friday faggots. Have a drink with me, dont leave me drinking alone.

And of course, DUBS decide what I am going to do today once I finish the bottle.

>inb4: no I wont kill myself.

Drink shot of your cum. And cheers, user.

well since your not a fan of not killing yourself as you stated maybe you should do that ?

I heard today of some bloke drinking a bottle of tequila and dying shortly afterwards. I've looked into alcohol enemas as your body can't chuck up the excess alcohol, otherwise I would have necked a bottle years before.

For now I'm having a few Stellas before getting onto Highland Park straight

Bring back the nazi empire

call your parents crying and telling them that you are a little piece of shit

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Sup Forums is already doing good job recently.
well they would not be surprised.

OP here. Tell me, should I go out to the club later? First answer wins.

No. Cry yourself to sleep

gf is hungover sleeping in bed beside me
im on my third vodka

i'll drink with you user

fuck. OK.

OP here, cheers user.

>highland park

i'm on the cheap shit, you?

No

same here. just leftovers from last weekend.

good man, you got anything to go on once the morgans gone?

send your mom a dick pic

Probably go out to club, gf is out of town this weekend, what about you?

CheerZ

Insert the empty bottle into your anus

Yes

I'd never leave you
alone

keeping it chill, gf hasn't had any work in the past 2 months so it's pretty tight supporting us both, house drinking is all i can do right now

on the plus side tho i got a promotion recently so i'll celebrate that properly when i get paid

you going out to get pussy?

Drink the next Bottle empty

winrar

No worries. If I finish the whole liter of morgan, best action I can get today is insert empty bottle in my anus.

thats a big bottle user

Im drinking Windsor atm.

Eat 12 hard boiled eggs.

Congrats user, have a proper celebrate.

Yep, thats my goal today. I am kind of bored in this relationship. I know its a dick move, but when you are drunk, it does not matter, right?

cheers. 12 boiled eggs? you must be one hungry user.

there's probably better ways to handle it but i won't judge, i've been where you are before

how long have you been together?

Hell eating 3 gives me gut rot.

No shame in drinking cheap. I was buying my whiskey and vodka the other day and the old guy in front of me was buying the same but different cheap shit. Made me laugh.

Not even one year, so its not really a commitment yet. How long are you with gf?