Can we get a Maisie thread going again?

Can we get a Maisie thread going again?

In the last one an user pointed out that she is in fact quite a bitch. Someone else then posted his fantasy about correcting her attitude by locking her up, raping her, mutilating her and forcing her to rip out her pubes with her fingers. I quite liked the idea.

So Sup Forums, how would you punish her for being a bitch?

I would make her piss her panties in public and make people film it. Than I would force her into diapers.

I thought about something like remote control electric shocks in her cunt when she misbehaves.

I would definitely do that as well. How about my piss idea?

yeah man. public humiliation in general could work fine. maybe force her to go to a crowded place, masturbate and tell people to touch her pussy and tits

How about making her walk around nude?

or put her in a box with only her lower half sticking out with a sign that says
>for public use
or something

I guess that's a basic requirement

Good idea.
How about inflicting pain?

have you seen those webms with the driving fucking contraptions? you know, they tie bitches to them and when they drag them around with their car the contraptions put a dildo up the bitches pooper. we should consider that

We can use those as well. How do you feel about enemas?

She has the facial characteristics of someone born with fetal alcohol syndrome.

>pain
I liked the idea from the old thread a few hours ago to force her to remove her pubes with her bare fingers.

I like enemas (not on myself though)
We should make sure she has to hold it in for quite some time for it to be effective

How about making her act like a baby?

How long should she have to hold it for?

IDK man, I never had to hold an enema. How long is considered long? Does it depend on the amount of fluid we put inside her? Anyways, she should of course be diapered and maybe dressed like a baby. It could be beneficial to feed her only milk for extended time periods and forbid her to speak.

We could plug her and keep the fluid inside overnight, don't you think?

How about making her incontinent?

Then we'd even have a valid reason to diaper her.

How long would it take to make her completely incontinent?

Depends on how we do it. If we spread that cunt to achieve the goal it might only take days. We should also consider a clit piercing to put a leash on. We don't want her running away, do we...

How about weakening her bladder by forcing her to hold her piss for hours at a time?

If you xray this there is very clearly some dark shape by her pussy lips. I couldn't get it enough to see if it was some tape or hair. Someone should give it a try

I would say it's her pussy hair.

bump.

I'd break both clavicles with a piece of rebar then tie her hands behind her back and hang her from her wrists and bounce her up and down for a little while

Then I'd let her down, force her to walk over tacks, then crack her across the jaw to knock her out into the tacks

If she wakes up, begs me to forgive her, and blows me til I am satisfied I'll stop and let her heal. If not, then we repeat and I'll toss extra things in like a kick in the cunt with a steel toed boot

Post pic?

The one who took the images from her cancerbook and spread them... kill yourself
Now she doesn't post shit...

How would you punish Maisie user?