Is it gay if i like being fucked by my girlfriend with a strap-on?

Is it gay if i like being fucked by my girlfriend with a strap-on?

yes.

How could it be gay if a girl is fucking you user?

That's why i'm asking

technically no, but you're on the internet and it's 2017 so it's ok to be gay.

Of course it's not gay, newfag. It's only gay if you have eye contact.

i guess enjoying rectal stimulation isn't gay if you're getting it from a heterosexually attractive partner but you're still a fucking faggot for taking it in the arse

>Is she a dude?
>Is she a trap?
>Is she a tranny?
If none of those, it's not gay.

It's bi

no, but it makes you a massive faggot

Not technically, it just means that you like cock.
You might also like women.

I finally figured it out, if her strap on is bigger as your schlong, it's gay.
If it's shorter you are a fag.

what if it is the exact same size?

No its not gay. I wish it was more acceptable because I want to try it but don't want to bring it up with my girlfriend because I really don't want her to tell anyone I think it would be embarrassing and i'm not into humiliation

It's gay if she's a dude. Not a dude? No homo.

Good question...
The most reasonable thing to do is toss a coin.

Not gay, missus fingers or uses a dildo on me while sucking my dick
feelsgoodman.jpg

if anyone has gifs post em?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

yes

i like this

It's pretty gay, moreso than getting rimmed. Do whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your bedroom.

Yes, yes it is

thanks to a fuckin looong time of evolution, we're compelled to seek a female and breed with them to continue the species. pretty basic. as we've become more intelligent and due to the way our species has worked out, we've rationalised the whole procreation thing and rose above necessity.

being hetero is having those evolutionary urges and feelings inside us when we look at or think about the opposite gender. that's normal as far as our species goes. we look at fat tits, wide hips, or any number of other shit that turns people on and we feel aroused.

homosexuality is an anomaly, where those exact feelings of arousal and being compelled to breed will come from people of the same gender, not the opposite gender. i don't know, but i've reasoned with myself that perhaps we don't have a choice as to how we feel about the same gender. whatever evolution has done has crossed a wire somewhere and the preferred gender is flipped. we're human, so this sort of thing is ok and while not classically 'normal', it's become normal in this day and age. so this too is ok, and normal, and fine.

its about how you feel about/how you're aroused by the opposite gender that'll determine your sexuality. taking it in the ass is often what gay guys do. that alone doesn't determine whether you're gay or not. most people would find they like anal play.

ultimately it doesn't matter if you're gay or not anymore. no-one gives a shit what you do with your dick, as long as you keep it out of kids and/or people who would rather not have you inside them.

taking a fake dick from a girl isnt straight but isnt gay, so its bi. we have messy urges from being organic. no one really cares as long as what you're doing is consensual

not at all, your prostrate literally is a sex organ.

no i don't think so, if you had your had your penis in it before/ actually having sex with a girl no. i had sex with a girl, had my penis she told me she will be right back. she told me to bend over, ok oww. i start fapping. i shot a big load .

I bugged my girl for months to fuck me in the ass. I wanted to try it but she wasn't really into the idea.

Finally she gave in and ordered a strap on as a surprise, whipping it out one night when we were wasted.

She walks in butt naked, apart from this massive strap on. Shit is about 9 inches long and thick. Even though I was wasted, I was terrified of the sight of this thing but I couldn't pussy out. I'd bugged her for ages and she'd bought one so I had to go through with it.

So she lies me face down, lubes up and proceeded to literally fuck the shit out of me. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life but because I'd asked for it, I didn't want to show it.

Turns out she got really into it and now likes to do it at least once a week. I'm not too keen and it still hurts but karma is a bitch I guess. She likes to be called daddy while she fucks me and I'm her little butt slut.

now I'm hard... user!

gayfag here, not unless it progresses to where you want a guy with a real cock to do it. anal stimulation is anal stimulation. doesn't mean you're gay.

well time to practice with daddys cock, user. get some poppers or drink copious amounts and learn about how your pelvic floor muscles can be relaxed.

yeah but people say its not straight enough because its not like missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

Won't lie, I've cum a few times from an assfucking session but it's seriously painful, I don't think I'll ever get totally used to it.

I guess it's because I have a pretty big dick and like to fuck her hard enough that I can see it hurts a bit so I think she enjoys repaying the favor.

I don't know where the 'daddy' shit comes from though. Pretty weird if you ask me but it gets her off so whatever.

regardless, our prostates can be reached through our butts, anal stimulation with dildo/strapon = prostate stimulation. prostate is where orgasm comes from. if you like it, go for it.