Prove to me that this man isn't making America Great Again

Prove to me that this man isn't making America Great Again.
>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/lets-sea-the-10-biggest-navies-in-the-world/,
therichest.com/rich-list/the-top-10-largest-combat-air-forces-in-the-world/,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making anus gape again

To make America great again, it would have had to have been great once.

Spoiler: America was never great

yea.....real great

lol nigger go live is south america or faggot europe

Fuck lost it

He's not, and if you're an educated adult that still openly supports him thats pretty embarrassing.

inb4 abunch of retards calling me a liberal or saying i voted for hillary

we elected a meme to be our president

I mean our military can obliterate every other military in the world combined, I agree our country has problems but great is relative also everyone on the entire planet is mimicking our culture and we're the center of globalization. Something must be going good over here

America is great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Especially an orange turd that's only in it for the profit.

Try with France and have a taste of our 400 nuclear warheads, burger

>Slav squat
>In a fucking suit
I guess the emperor can't change his clothes

>We surrender

>Implying globalization is great

No it can't. What are you basing it on because if it's on military spending then I can tell you right now it's because our military is always getting ripped off.

British still nuke you with 300 nuclear warheads

>Implying you understand shit about the world, kid

except you'd literally never use them but we have the most powerful functional military aside from nukes which can't actually be used. The US Navy is a terrifying thing so you shouldn't measure dicks

>We vote leave

colored people still drink out of the same water fountains as white people

Kill yourself french faggot. Go shower and tell your women to shave

Holy fuck he is one obese MOFO. His suits were custom tailored to make him look less of a whale

I dunno, any metric you can think of I guess, but for starters simple tonnage therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/lets-sea-the-10-biggest-navies-in-the-world/, let alone our intelligence superiority (Yeah yeah more like US unintelligence) or you could go by our disgusting airforce which is made stronger by our disgusting Navy therichest.com/rich-list/the-top-10-largest-combat-air-forces-in-the-world/, I'm not happy about it I'm a pacifist but at least accept the reality

Mr. trump's a big guy.

t. 10 yr old

>implying Obama was black

Made Trace Adkins the winner of season 13 of Celebrity Apprentice, even though he got trounced by Penn Jillette in the final challenge by every possible metric (and made himself look especially pathetic doing it), but Donald won't pick Penn for some petty bullshit against him.

As a president, though, I love what he's doing with his cabinet picks. My only disappointment so far is he started waffling saying it's up in the air now whether or not he'll move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Fuck that, come on and do it. Obamacare-lite is also a weak move, as far as I can tell.

the reality being that the only thing you can do against countries with nukes is trade embargos, because all that army is worth shit against countries with nuclear warheads

remember, it isn't a world war if France hasn't surrendered

For you

Conservatives =/= Alrt-right

that meme generator should have been more creative in his lies

Cuck libtard xDd

actually MADD makes nukes necessary and useless at the same time. if I'm a country with a nuke pointed at you and you have one pointed at me I can kick you in the balls all I want because no matter what you won't launch your nuke.

There is only one D. Also, nothing is prohibiting the other person from kicking back

> 100% American

>Lies
Prove it

and it was the best choice ever made

For whom?

prove him right good job

you / your meme made the claim. you prove it.

China can triple its army in 1 months time.
>400 billion footsoldiers
>Combined with mexican and canadian troops you can't cross to either of those
Russia has more nukes, probably. add other country's and we outnumber you in nukes for sure
>Get nuked
Europe's fleet and the brazillian one
>Blockade Atlantic ocean
Fleet from asian country's
>make a blockade in the silent ocean
>can't move ur fleet anywere far in open waters
>not including sub's

>what u gonne do now amerifag?

>can't focus on one side because you don't hold the panama channel

I know it was a typo, the point is you have to use a boot not your nuke, which is your actual military, which means it's still the only important thing, the US military is designed to control the most geography of every other military designed, if you don't get that I dunno what to say, ask yourself where all your country's military is and then ask where ours is, the answer will be very different

He was originally calling his dog, but nice try.

You made the claim it's fake. You prove your claim, or die trying

for America

South america is white u dumb bitch

we buy your country
we win

He was calling Trump?

how are you transporting all those troops exactly? The ocean or the air? either way you're fucked before they get to deploy, army size isn't anywhere near as important as strategic placement and china is constantly fighting for the placement around their own country

Yeeeaaah but we've got this interesting problem here where not only have the criminal nigger masses infiltrated our homeland but we actually recognislze them as equal citizens.

Whose America?

America's navy would crush the other navies of the world for one.

secondly, why do you act like the number of nukes matters? once you reach enough to turn every country on the earth to ash, it doesnt fucking matter.

nice meme noob.

keked
still
>implying everything isen't controled by the rich already

Hello Argentina. You will never be white.

best choice ever made, i love watching people cry over him.

>placement around their own country
won't be needed because like he said
>every other military in the world combined
diden't think about transport yea, you got me there

>Implying you had a choice in the matter

THE AMERICA

Naaahh bitch , not only the dirty germans and Jews white, fucking retards

>this ignorant of WWII history
just kill yourself.

Whose America?

>world war one, anybody?

I respect you yielding, people can't accept being wrong anymore and it's really the main problem with modern society. It's okay to be wrong it shouldn't emasculate people and you're a better person for it

Blah blah blah all I know is you were getting assraped by Hilter until the eagles came in and flied you away from Mordor.

Sure Juan

It's pronounced Juan, you uneducated fuck

>Im twelve and what is economy

>said Donald Trump

yea thats true, i could have gone full retarded and used the jap tech for teleportantion as transport but then it woulden't be real nor fun

Or you could have invited Indian - the world's sole superpower - to your aid.

Mongoloide sudaca

faggot you don't know how logic works

Welcome to the world of alternative logic, bumfuck.

our satellite superiority is also nothing to laugh at I mean we literally spy on everything. The US is terrifying if you just look at the face of it, it's kind of a beautiful thing we haven't gone full on insane iron might and try to keep peace and freedom in focus, there's always going to be the corrupting force of fear and greed but we mostly self correct in broad strokes.

>divide americans by political views
>making temporary jobs and bringing automated factories just to keep rednecks happy
>fuking international relations
>he is so stupid most of his cabinet was coluded with Russia and he didn't find out until now
>he has been broke many laws and clearly has no idea what a president can or can't do
>takes credit for Obama's admionistration but blames him when something is wrong

yes. WW1 as well.
aka - France is a pushover cunt that needs others' help to not die while they eat cheese and get drunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
>France
>Belgium
>United Kingdom
>Canada
>Netherlands
>Luxembourg
>Poland
>Czechoslovakia

It was way more than "France fucked up". More like "we all fucked up and then Germany invaded France". Fucking read more, shitpost less.

>American education

>hurr durr i said alternative facts hahaha i showed him
> not "my" president
just remember: Hillary is "nobody's" president

>every hacked device shuts down
>homefront revolution
>would be funny
>id die in 5 days

Still going on about Hillary after all these months. She lost, get over it.

governments days are numbered
the state (not just usa, but nations across the board) is dwindling
the state cannot process data and act quickly enough to take advantage of new technology
the state is an outdated system
google and facebook will decide the next president (although no humans working there may even have a say in the issue)

debating politics in 2017 is completely pointless.

>it's an oreo retard

did he really say this?
and if he did, so what? he's a member (plz observe the pun) of the no-good chattering faggot class. what has he done to improve anybody's life other than pseudo-psycho-analysis for entertainment?

these are some normie ass memes, I've seen all this shit on facebook even, so go back to Sup Forums

>Black on the outside, white on the inside

keep telling yourself that France
enjoy the Muslim cock in your ass

He is.
Trump is a force of nature.

ok that makes sense. should have been a lighter-color on the outside though