German teenager on the run after bragging in darknet about killing his 9-year-old neighbor...

German teenager on the run after bragging in darknet about killing his 9-year-old neighbor. Does anyove have some footage of this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/19-year-old-marcel-hese-stab-9-year-old-boy-death-herne-germany/
archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He got caught, it's over.

No one?

threads get deleted too fast when they become interesting

Ah serious? And do you have some screenshot or anything? What exactly happend?

Some white nationalist kid who frequently visited Sup Forums just killed some people, thats basically the whole story

dude killed my GF's best friend...

really?
this is like thread No 3249 in the past 48 hours

There you got slowpokes - bestgore.com/murder/19-year-old-marcel-hese-stab-9-year-old-boy-death-herne-germany/

You're kinda late to the party.... here is an archive - archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/

>talks about finding a video from the darknet
>comes to Sup Forums

This is a monitored surface level website, fucktard. If you don't know how to find it, I suggest you educate yourself.

He got caught. He killed one more person and stabbed them 40 times and burned the apartment down. Went into a restaurant and told them he's the one the police are looking for and to call the cops. He got arrested

So you're like 9 years old now?

Proof or gtfo

he prolly was implying that his gf is 9 years old
regardless of him being whatever age

Should've used incognito mode

there is no vid.

Anyone happen to have the pics of he pizza lady?

..and there is no pizza lady. fabricated by the moron to get some "fame"

try again fucker.
Well, shes on the phone with me right now, and in tears. She's not totally sure right now, but she knows that her best Friend, who is confirmed dead, did know Marcel personally.

>darknet

what the fuck?

Wrong. There's 4

I know there's actually no pizza lady, still there have been pics.. Anyone have them saved?

Pizza lady was actually a male friend he killed after escaping from his home where he killed the neighbors boy.