What were some trash songs you used to love as a kid Sup Forums?

What were some trash songs you used to love as a kid Sup Forums?

>Be 13
>Was insecure and angry as fuck cause of school
>Hated everybody and everything and used to constantly jam out to this all the fucking time cause of the edge
>youtu.be/Ud4HuAzHEUc
>mfw looking back at this

Oh well, at least now I listen to more refined edgey music like Death Grips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLUMIeI4FM4
youtube.com/watch?v=pU6KhFWvKPM
youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg
youtube.com/watch?v=jqxaAfaCln8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that song was my shit in middle school

Skrillex when I was 13. Got into good music last year (16)

uh oh

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had terribly cringey taste in the past.

>good music
>16
Kek

MODS

>16

SHOUT
youtube.com/watch?v=bLUMIeI4FM4

hahahah b& incoming

Oh I got this covered
youtube.com/watch?v=pU6KhFWvKPM
"deep" , "meaningful" ..

Good choice, but I got this beat, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg

youtube.com/watch?v=jqxaAfaCln8

Here's a blast from the past for my leafposter siblings

>Edwin now bar tends in a Toronto bar.

I wore Cannibal Corpse shirts in middle school and jr high. I hated kids like you for thinking you were edgy for listening to radio rock, although entry level death metal wasn't much better.

kill yourself

Get banned fucker.

I used to blast Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs to calm me down when i was stressed from high school. Fun times. Lol. Now that I grew up i listen mostly to Kanye West though.

Oh holy hell, my girlfriend at the time was really into Live. Forgot all about it. God, how I secretly hated it back then. Stil it doesn't burn my ears like Bush does. At least they tried. Gavin just played to get to lay b-list celebs

Did anyone else feel the need to listen to radio music to like blend in with your friends? When I was in 6th grade I was just starting to get into SOAD a lot and also listened to a lot of my dad's music because my dad has really fucking good taste. Like he got me into Black Moth Super Rainbow and Slint and Olivia Tremor Control and tons of Sup Forumscore before Sup Forums was a thing. I remember playing a BMSR song for a friend while we were sharing earbuds on the bus to school, and he was like "haha what is this like are you serious" and I felt so self-conscious that I decided to start also listening to pop music so I could play that for my friends and they would think that's fine

Yeah, you generally have to listen to at least enough radio stuff to know it. You're allowed to dislike at least 3/4 of the stuff, except for whatever the golden goose is for the last three months (Probably "only Human" at the moment)

I used to own this shirt ...and was seen in public with it..so yeah, I wish I had a Cannibal corpse shirt instead.