Macbeth

discuss

Melly Gibby's Hamlet > fagbenders scottish play

Braveheart is an awful film with a GOAT score that convinces people to overlook how shit every other aspect of it is.

I like Mel Gibson, but Braveheart is really not all that great like it's made out to be. Very overrated I think

The battle scenes are okay.

Incoherent, strategically retarded, abysmally inaccurate historically.

Compare Braveheart to any of the epics of the 50's and 60's and it is absolutely embarrassed.

Braveheart while not the worst movie ever it is definatly not worth all of the praise it got, even Rob Roy was a way better film

Macbeth was a really good film though and was an interesting interpretation of Shakespeare

Best Macbeth reporting

>Compare Braveheart to any of the epics of the 50's and 60's and it is absolutely embarrassed.
In what sense, senpai?

This is true.

However Macbeth was better than Braveheart.

braveheart achieves what it aws intended, and that's something. I can't believe this board defends Kingdom of Heaven while critizacing Braveheart, when Ridley's fails miserably trying to do exactly the same movie.

Just look how many normies know Wallace and how many give a fuck about Orlando Bloom's character. That's an epic movie. A cheap, hollywoodian epic movie, yes, but at least Braveheart is good at it.

>Marion Cotinhgnngggn
probably i would've do the same for her

well.. maybe not. maybe not before telling the whole prediction

the cinematography was also superb

I don't know how anyone could like Macbeth. It's just flashy nonsense. Shakespeare would disapprove.

Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet is leagues better than Gibson's.

i wish i wasn't a gigantic retard and could understand what was going on in Macbeth.

i know the gist of the plot, but the accents + Shakespearean dialogue had me literally understanding nothing.

cool shots tho. really beautiful. but had to shut it off 20 min in.

>I can't believe this board defends Kingdom of Heaven
You understand exactly why, don't pretend you don't
>muh deus vult

Its a pretty simple story user, whats not to understand

their gay ass accents for one.

But you dont even need to listen to them to know what goes on, youve already read the play right?

this > hackbeth

>Shakespearean dialogue
Macbeth is one of the easiest to read Shakespeare .
Holy shit Hamlet and RomeoJuliet were like in a different language for me.

Yeah it was pretty fucking gorgeous. Marion's soliloquy was the standout acting moment, it's crazy to think she gave us the shittiest death ever in TDKR when she's so talented.

Nerds let Braveheart's historical inaccuracy cloud their judgement of it. Cinematically and in terms of story structure it's pretty much perfect.

Its only considered a good film because of Amerifats who think they're Scottish because their great-great uncles cousins best friends dog went to Glasgow once.

Cunts, in other words.

Do they really think Scots wore face paint in the 13th century as well?

If they think Scots wore kilts back then? And that the Battle of Stirling Bridge didn't involve a bridge?

Yup, probably.

Why isn't there a Bannockburn kino?

great performance by Ralph