It's Friday I got paid and I'm feeling good today, so how are you anons doing today...

It's Friday I got paid and I'm feeling good today, so how are you anons doing today? Let's have a nice smooth thread where we talk about each others day and chime in on eachothers problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/guitarfingerz2112
youtu.be/wknywxfcE5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy me a game and ill love you forever user

i had a good day

Ill think about it

Care to elaborate why it was good?

while youre at it op

Time to let the meat baby loose.

if you are going to my steam acc is: Prepare to get meme'd

I had pizza watched the big lez show ,always sunny in Philadelphia didnt have much to do

sup OP

I'm grabbing my meat baby and getting a hotel room for the weekend.

Pretty much did the same. Had California pizza and watched some drifting clips from Noriyaro

Sup user

anyone wanna be friends on steam

Its just the simple things

I got a lot of overtime in today and have a fuck buddy coming by tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to extract a bunch of Deemster for a camping trip next weekend. Life is good at the moment.

right?

just came from this thread

feeling pretty good

any one wanna good time and hasnt seen it I strongly recommend you catch up

youtube.com/user/guitarfingerz2112

Sounds fun m8, have a good one tonight

OP here, damn I should pay more attention when browsing the catalog

so whats the weather like op

I got called gay today but otherwise it was a good day.

Thanks mang, you too.

any one got skype?

so op what happend, are you done thinking honey?

Nice and cool here in Cali, just smoking a blunt and talking to you fellers.

ME too. I wanted to post it but it said duplicate file, lol.

I came home from school at 7:28PM exactly, ate a yoghurt while listening to a podcast and then started reading pic related.

I dont go out to parties and clubs and shit... One part of me is saying I should get out there and talk to women, get confidence and get laid, but another part of me is too afraid.

But I'm improving myself and I hope that one day the stars will align.

Have a nice one, Sup Forums.

Weekend party in the woods

Wait wait wait, you're NOT gay?

Prepare to get meme'd*

well since I didn't get a chance to say it in the other thread, thank you. Reading that really did help

>tfw got payyyed today
>tfw went on first actual date in fucking forever wednesday with qt3.14 I been talking to for a couple weeks
>tfw I think she actually likes me
Only problem is we work like opposite fucking hours right now but I might go harass her a bit tomorrow while she was working and I think she's trying to do something Sunday night.

It's nice not currently being a completely worthless NEET.

And by pic related I mean the wholesome awesome thread that the other user posted already.

OP was dubbed OPhelia and she's based. Godspeed to her.

Btw, I'm going to bed now. Good night. OPhelia gave a me a good mood and want to end the day with a good mood.

That heart made me not want to buy you a game, I'm sorry user but why did you have to wierd me out

My man, gets some.

im sorry :[

I haven't slit my wrists yet, so I guess it was a good day for me too.

Just say Fuck it user, go for it, what do you have to lose if we are all gonna die one day? Might as well just live your life in the fast lane man, don't let your anxiety control your life

Get an exit bag and helium.

having a good day. picked out a newer car for myself and get to pick it up friday.

Want a reason to live? Here's one, I think you're a cool person user and would hate to see another Sup Forumsro fall to the blade.Take it how you want, but your life has value

feeling good. I would of been paid today but my last day of my previous job was Monday so Ive been off most of this week. I was supposed to fulfill the entire week because I gave 2 week notice last monday but the replacement I trained was ready to start sooner and I had shit to do this week anyway so I left sooner. new job starts monday and I'm excited but its supposed to be shitty whether next week so thats going to suck.

faggot

I got rejected by a girl, this week has been shit. I'm glad to hear your guys' days have been good though, its nice to see some positivity

Keep holding out Sup Forumsro.

I'm and I'm 27 and haven't gotten any pussy since a crazy girl when I was 18 and now this cute Latina girl a couple years older than me who isn't a complete psycho or bum actually seems to be into me. She got burned and finally wants the nice guy I think. After that first lil date she seems really into it but just wants to go slow with what happened before.

I'll be just as depressed as you when it falls apart tho.

Op here, nice trips btw, good luck at your new job user.

got up at 1pm, took shower, got dressed, strapped on my gun, went to walmart, got some doritos, am now eating doritos and wasting the rest of my day on 4chams

can we make this the new thing

I'm slowly but surely realizing that, user.

It just seems super awkward and creepy to approach girls in random places like my uni bar. Almost asked this girl to let me sit down next to her before turning 360 and running away.

But I'll get there, I hope. I want to feel a young soft body of a university student and a feel the young passionate love that I missed out on in high school.

If Trying helping someone means I'm a faggot then go ahead and call me that.

Did they have Mountain Dew on sale?

Tough work week, deal with lots of issues but killed it as always. GF is PMS rage mode, don't want to deal with it again. Might drink myself into stupidity.

Good thing I'm awesome.

Pretty good, thanks for shilling

Im planning to get a "new" car as well, I'm in the market for a Nissan Silvia 13

Lel good luck man. Those college girls are exactly the same as high school chicks, so you aint gonna do shit there unless you totally change up your approach compared to what you did in HS.

good choice.

thanks OP

I also have a shit ton of weed I want to vape but I'm waiting till my first week at the new job is done with just to play it safe that there are no drug tests. I already signed all the paper work for the position and it seems like there wont be but its the start of my career so I don't want to fuck anything up for dumb reasons.

>tfw skipped the Toaster Steve Thread because I thought it was bait

>when it falls apart
Don't build expectations, living in the now helps keep relationships on track.

I don't plan to missile it out and drift it like a retard, I just want a good looking classic car I can use as a daily, plus I just love the way an SR20 sounds.

i dk, i got a pallet last time i was at sams club, still have about 1/2 of it

I fix printers for a living. Saw my first HP M477 today. I want to find and choke the shit out of the engineers what designed that filthy piece of shit. Tear down and rebuild the bloody thing to replace the fuser? Great way to rack up an hour or more of labor. I like the p4515 better. Open the back, flip two latches, pull fuser, push new one in place, close up back. 15 minute minimum charge and I can stop for coffee on way back to shop.

>PMS rage mode
Just eat her out, earn your red wings.

I wish I knew what you were talking about user

That thread was amazing. Last I saw we are to refer to her as OPhelia.

She's very fucking cool.

Also, that's how I spent lots of my afternoon - following that thread. Also watched movie Warhorse.

Have a good weekend anons and OP.

Op here, have a good one user, I'm still salty I missed that thread

that's a sick daily ride. keep it clean styles and people will be turning heads..

I chose a 00 mustang gt convertible and don't regret it. next will be back to my love of nissan and into a 370z.

>earn your red wings
Maximum kek

already have them. she wont come close to me tonight.

I am an alcoholic trying to self taper through withdrawals.

Aye 'tis true. OPhelia's the best!!!

Yeah I know. I could tell pretty early that she wanted to go slow so I'm tryin to stick with that. Like last weekend, she was workin all by herself until 11pm and I went over by her and chilled for a couple hrs. First time really talkin besides 20min small talk but I already had gotten her number and texted a bunch. But when we were both leaving, went in for a little friendly hug that you do with girls and she was a little hesitant because of shit in the past.

Anyway at the end of that lil date night shit, she ran in for the real big hug and seemed stoked that I didn't end up being a creep like last dude. Then yesterday my truck (drive a semi doin deliveries) breaks down like 5min from her work and I had to wait like 2hrs for a tow and she was offering to come pick me up n bring me over to hang out where she works. Then gettin random texts from her like "what u eatin for dinner?" and "what you watching on TV?" and I want to tell her just to come thru but dont want to act like I'm pushin for pussy.

I plan on doing a two tone look, dark beige on the bottom and a white pearl on the top, with some nice watanabes or some te37s, but I'm not trying to spend 4 grand on rims lol

>370z
Nissan for life man

Remind me of his movie line lol youtu.be/wknywxfcE5M

I dindu shit in HS. Some of the guys who I am in contact with still make fun of me when they ask me how's it going with girls.

I saw an S15 Silvia today! It was white and loud. Love me some 90's JDM.

Yes, OPhelia. Shit was great. Made me feel better, too.

Get her some chocolate, bitches love chocolate.

What's your new job tripsfag?

hope you can find a good one without rust..

I have a 93 sitting in the bush rusting out.. maybe one day ill fix it up.

I wish I could get an s15 here in cali but those Bitches are illegal here untill 2025

or it can explode and be like 'omg you want me to get fatter?? fuck you user' in which case ill just keep drinking..

OP here, Are you near Cali and trying to sell the shell? Like I said I'm in the market and even a restoration isn't a problem for me

get gtr

toronto canada fag here.

I wish I was in California.

I want to visit the state and travel from North to South via PCH.

Built not bought m8, or else I would, I mean I just want something I can look at and say "yea I built that"

Just give it a few more years and maybe you will end up like me finding a pretty and nice 33 year old divorced girl who is sick of asshole Chads and wants a nice guy.

People don't grow up anymore. Males and females.

>dont want to act like I'm pushin for pussy
Then don't, if she asks about dinner go get it with her. Being honest is good too.

attaboy. blood sweat and tears! (worst investment money wise but excellent investment pride wise!!)

I used to cruise the PCH when my old Datsun sunny truck was running, shit was cash man.

and deal with all her past psychological bullshit. cuz that's what happens there!

I have an SR20 engine that only has 25k original miles, so I pretty much have the heart, all I need is a good looking shell, some nice wheels and some good coilovers. So I doubt investment wise Ill be in the shit

My girlfriend left me...but i am kinda ok....i missed the damn steam sales....but it's ok went to gym now listening some music, how bout you?

Just smoking some bud and watching drifting videos, sorry for your break up. That shit sucks

factor in the time.. that's what really gets you. worth it? always.

Plus.. you'll want to turbo it. then twin turbo.. then better intercooler.. then bigger exhaust and heads.. then you'll fry a ring and curse then rebuild.. it always happens lol

Eeeh, yeah, sound like giving her space is the right idea then. I always try to destroys my women when they're on the rag. Foot rubs, comfort food, and orgasms. I'm a damn vampire though, I love digging into that bloody pussy.

ty for support. this has become a monthly thing, i try to get better at it.. but its hard.