Have we settled on a name yet, Sup Forums?

Have we settled on a name yet, Sup Forums?

Betty

Gotta be the new queen of Sup Forums

The suggestions I've seen so far are OPhelia-chan, new queen of Sup Forums, and mother of Sup Forums. Am I missing any?

Ah well. I suppose this matter will stay in limbo.

Ophelia

It was a great thread tho

Quick rundown

OPhelia seems the most popular choice so far

I say, 3 votes of OPhelia

Nice work on that

Or we could combine all three suggestions. OPhelia, queen mother of Sup Forums

It was some other user, i saved it from the og thread

Im sold

I like that, that gives her a worthy title

Any objections, if no one objects than it stays.

Were there any other pics?

All in favor? Opposed?

Nah, that was it

We asked for a butthole pic, but it hasn't been posted

I think we have enough of a consensus on this

Thread 404 wont ever be posted

Thread 404d too soon

Way too soon

Now what do we do

Government conspiracy

Fap?

>feel good
>remember how great the thread was
>praise OPhelia till infinity
>share the screencap and tell everyone how good she is

Im on no fap:(

Im game lets spread the word

Dear sweet lord, you guys. I love you all so much. Here, have this. You've more than earned it

There can be only one

Opposed

This is true, can there be a difference between queen and queen mother? Or should we just stick with Ophelia

Could it be... is it for real ?

Ophelia

Lets spread the word, let all of Sup Forums hear of her

Generally speaking, I tend to notice when my own tits are plastered on the front page of Sup Forums XD took me a minute, but I am here.

Froukje!

From now on op i will leave all my posts on Sup Forums with -OPhelia at the end.

Sounds like a good idea -OPhelia

That's genuinely heartwarming. I'm honored to be among you

Do so, those who remember will know

Nice to hear from you again, OPhelia.

Going to bed, good night Sup Forums

We definetely couldn't just let it die, it was way too awesome

another slut, another thot, another trash of a human being tying the Sup Forums is dead knot

My dogs name is definetly staying kek.-OPhelia

Good thing we had enough picture of your tits to summon you then

Sleep well, my friend :)

>quick we must summon her.
>but how?

Yeah yeah yeah, go be depressing somewhere else

Trips of truth.

Just don't turn into another Internet attention whore posting pics, you're better than that and I know it

Nice digits.
kek agrees

So it seems. Kek. I was hoping for some small impact for good, I didn't anticipate the level of response. It serves to reaffirm my feeling that this is truly my home.

Post the tits. All of it.

too late

Sealed by trips, I believe you. That's delightful

Didn't end with -OPhelia. SO the system crumbles already

Apparently so XD use this power wisely

It was a heartwarming thread, with 10/10 tits and pussy, and a delivering op. Of course it would have a large impact, how couldn't it ?

Could you piss in a cup and pour it over your chest while wearing a crappy t-shirt you don't give a shit about anyway? Thanks in advance.

The posting of pics will be a short-lived phenomenon. I believe I've covered enough basic requests at this point to establish that I do in fact deliver. What has already been posted should be enough.

I'm sure it will be used a lot lol

7's too. God damn-OPhelia

I suppose I expected our collective short attention spans to be averse to so much text. I thought few would take the time to read it. You have well exceeded my expectations

These threads are blessed by kek

That is one super cute doggo

Moar pics of kek blessed doggo?

Or maybe the big text attracted people ? Or the tits ? Or the feels ? Who knows, Sup Forums works in mysterious ways

How does it feel to randomly see your tits on the internet

If kek wills it -OPheila

By clearly already having been lurking on Sup Forums based on the previous thread. You thought I'd just take off when the thread 404'd?

Is that a framed picture of pepe?

That is downright adorable, user

Green text, attracted me. Then I have read the whole thread. Best one in a while for sure.
Thx OPhelia, mother queen of Sup Forums

Indeed it does. Part of its allure really, it never ceases to surprise us.

Sorry user, its not -OPhelia

Damn, would have been pretty neat. So what are you up to?

Thank you, my dear friend. So much feels from all of this.

Playing some skate 3

This is very sweet of you to post, OPhelia, however just How exactly are we to establish our self worth so some girl can recognize it?

Indeed, I don't think I'll ever get bored of it. Those kind of thread are what keeps me entertained and hooked to it.

I'm of the opinion that when you truly believe that you have worth, it shines through in confidence. Gives you an air of positivity that other people pick up on. The old saying that you can't truly love someone else if you don't love yourself a little has a point. You may not notice, but the people around you can pick up on your mood, your demeanor, your feelings. If you're wallowing in depression and self-loathing, that comes across and unfortunately makes people avoid you, compounding the problem. But if you're projecting some self-confidence, not arrogance but just the knowledge that you have value, you become more approachable and seem more likeable.

Likewise

I originally was attracted by the feel thread. I stayed for OPhelia.

A little shamless self promotion here but my insta is putin_pepe if any of you wanna drop a follow -OPhelia

That's on you, user. Shit works differently for every nigger so you gotta figure shit out for yourself and do some soul searching. All the lady has done is show you that despite everything you contributed to something positive in the world in a way you never knew. Maybe it's enough to help you and if it is, that's cool, if it isn't, well, it sure didn't do any harm. If it did do harm to be told you're good shit, then well, user, you didn't deserve to live anyway.

LOL that handle is great. Too bad I don't use insta

user speaks the truth

Thanks its my meme platform

Glad to have you with us :)

Ophelia-chan

Yep, I think that's been established

So am I ;)

How about you kill yourself, you attention-whoring slut.

You only came here because you had no father figure and needed male attention.

Off with you, another whore whose only purpose is to provide a masturbatory aid to fat neckbeards and underage newfags on Sup Forums.

kek

I'm not even going to wank to your pics, slut.

You're a massive faggot.

Nice to have participated in the original thread. Fucking refreshing after a week of god-damn krauts everywhere trying to make that murdering shitstain a meme.

Don't cut yourself with that edge you've got there.

And so are you, my nigger