Is M. Night back, Sup Forums?

Yeah. I'm thinking he's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XwWwPT8LE
youtu.be/KjhAKyiRL0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a werewolf

prove me wrong

looks like garbage, but I'll watch it just to see James McAvoy play 23 people.

This. I'll watch James on anything. There's nothing that stands out but him.

The only interesting thing in the whole trailer is James McAvoy and the prospect of him playing 23 characters.

>23 characters

Fucking sold.

The twist is that all those (23) different people are James McAvoy!!!
Source: My father works at McDonalds

It looks stupid as fuck even for Shayamalan, but I'll probably watch it at some point.

Also the twist is probably that he's also the girl from The Witch (who looks better blonde).

>23 personalities
but last year i had 37

Will watch it for Anya
she's a

CUTE BUG EYED
U
N
T

Jesus christ

>all these qts
Thank you based shamalama.

Prof X went insane

>Anya
means mother in hungarian

>cracking body noises
>explanation of the obvious multiple personality trait

oh boy.

POO IN LOO

So what will be the big twisto?

What? Do you just scream that whenever you see an Indian? The dude isn't even an actor in the movie, that's the director

Is he gonna befall the Shyamalamadingdong curse of bad acting?

he was only pretending the whole time

Glad to see him back. The happening was the funniest move I've seen in theaters

ree

user don't do it

SAVE MOMMY

FUCK YOU

Good to see McAvoy back in action, but Eminem Shamalamadingdong can get fucked, as far as I'm concerned.

>inb4 tumblrfags go apeshit on social media because it's 'another' movie depicting trans/headmates-kin as mentally ill psychos

Fuck you

>Hey, excuse me sir. I think you have the wrong car.

White trash detected. Billy ray don't drink all that moonshine

Hmm, I wonder why that one girl is sitting all by herself in the room. Or why she was the one in the passenger seat of the car, while the other two were in the back.

Hmm, Hmmm, HMMMMM

ACTING
C
T
I
N
G

DESIGNATED

I will never forgive the fucker for the last airbender, for commenting that overseas he was perceived as "a genius but somehow in america... hahaha i'm not as well received haha i think it's because i have a much more european flair to my art" and for still wanting to continue his homemade trilogy.

Fucking asshole fucker, i'm tens of thousands shades of mad, holy shit.

SAY OK DEDI SAY OK DEDI

Oh fuck off.

>he can change his body chemistry

OKI SHAYA.

might watch just for the acting though. also i wanna bang the girl from the witch

Schmarmalottablingblong used a toilet to release all along.

How do u get internet access in that trailer park?

He doesn't actually have 23 personalities, they are all separate peoplethey are all identical twins kinda like octuplets, and they are all evil.
WHATA TWEEIST

One of the girls is the one with 23 personalities as James acavoy isn't real, he is just a hallucinatory manifestation of her multiple personality disorder.
WHATA TWEEIST

Eat my shit.

i could go with this. it is the girl in the front seat who says 'this isn't your car' or whatever

Cap It.

I don't understand why everyone hates shyamalan now. It's like they judge his movies harshly because it's become such a meme to hate him, and everyone wants to be in on the meme.

The 6th Sense - great

Unbreakable - his best movie

Signs - very good

The village - very good

Lady in the water - underrated, got shit on for no good reason. Really unique.

The happening - so bad it's good

The last airbender - Never saw it, I don't give a shit about avatar. All the people saying they'll never forgive him for fucking up the movie adaptation of their favorite children's show as adults need to calm the fuck down.

Devil - pure shit

After Earth - so bad it's good

The visit - really, genuinely creepy, at least to me it was.

Best case scenario, shamalamalang has learned his lesson, and his "twist" is the multpile personality thing, which is made known early on in the film obviously. Like, a twist in story-telling, rather than a plot twist at the very end. I know they're different things, but, Shamalan probably doesn't.

>shots of her being wheeled on a stretcher similar to a mental patient
>shots of her being separated from the other two girls (first one literally has a thick black line down the center of the screen)

The twist is that the girl is the one with multiple personalities. Unrelated, but there's a shitload of tigers, plush ones and drawings. It's supposed to represent the beast I imagine.

guess the ending.

My money is on: the three abducted girls are 3 of his identities. Or something like that. Possibly the main girl is just crazy.
A real monster would be too obvious.

DON'T KILL MARTHA

>MARTHA
Why did you say this name you dumb fuck motherfucker piece of shit?
Also: We are best buddies now.

>All the people saying they'll never forgive him for fucking up the movie adaptation of their favorite children's show as adults need to calm the fuck down.

So why do a live adaptation in the first place if you are not gonna honor the original?

I haven't seen it either or the cartoon but I hate this type of thinking. You are basically saying that a movie has a right to be shit if it's based on something meant for children.

MARTHA

looks fucking great.

>no cape shit
>no remakeshit
>no rebootshit

Just in case.

Here's your fucking u

The girls are one person, McAvoy is a werewolf. Sccccreeeennncaaappp this.

?

>we get to see the witch's feet for an hour and a half

Sign me the fuck up fa m

It does have the right to be shit on. Of course it does. Just look in the comments of any shyamalan related video, and you'll see tons of people saying shit like:

"I'll never forgive him for ruining the last airbender, my favorite show of all time."

As if they're still fucking angry about that almost six years on. It's ridiculous. Did anyone think a live action avatar would be good in the first place? They need to stop acting like A:TLAB is some amazing untouchable thing. It's a fucking cartoon for fucks sake. Get over it.

i actually adore lady in the water. Terrific cinematography by Chris Doyle and great cast, plus a strange and original take on the fantasy genre

From the Writer and Director of
Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Signs
The Visit

think your missing a few there Famamalan

I don't know if adore is the right word but it's certainly a thing I've participated in more than I would like to admit.

that scene at the end of the trailer
he will make you hate cinema and he will hurt you
suddenly M. NIGHT SHAYAMALANs name appears on the screen i think that's not a coincidence

the last airbender is just a cartoon for childrens, relax

The 6th Sense - 9/10
Unbreakable - 8/10
Signs - 4/10
The village - 7/10
Lady in the water - 6/10
The happening - 1/10
The last airbender - 2/10
Devil - 6/10
After Earth - 2/10
The visit - 6/10

(You)

you right, im probably just a huge fan of Doyle's pictures

this, you have good taste comrade

>After Earth - so bad it's good

No

So bad it's bad

Not even fun to watch

The twist is that every character in the movie are James McAvoy

The twist is that every character in the movie is M. Night's cameo

This movie looks like potential Horror-Thriller Kino.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XwWwPT8LE

>Signs
>4/10

You've got a terrible case of shit taste hombre.

Why does the trailer make it so blatantly obvious that the VVitch girl is one of McAvoy's personalities?

Specifically at 1:22, where is deliberately shows a bunch of shots of McAvoy's different personalities with a shot of her mixed in smack dab in the middle.

Which is a shame, because if not for them trying to include this "subtle" hint to audiences it might have been a good twist.

Thanks marketing department.

maybe they are misleading the audience on purpose?
TWIST AFTER TWIST shamalama is back!

>biggest plot oversight in the history of cinema
nah mate he really doesn't 4/10 is actually generous, unless Sham-alam wanted the aliens to be utterly ridiculous retards

>meme actor
>meme director

Into the trash it goes

and even the audience

And you are talking about trailers, here's something informational of why trailers suck.

i am willing to bet money that meme actor features in Trainspotting 2 at some point, I am willing to bet 10 of my ever diminishing soon to be literal shit pounds on it

how the hell does this guy still allowed to make movies? hes had nothing but bombs for over a decade

That is the same girl from Witch? She is a lot prettier with black hair.

The scene at the end with Paul giamatti crying over his dead family over the lady's body actually really moved me. It's a really touching scene.

youtu.be/KjhAKyiRL0k

Honestly, I kind of respect shyamalan, he is one of the few directors today making movies that are original and not based on anything, whether they're bad or good is debatable but he's at least trying new ideas for movies, instead of lincensed properties and remakes.

Signs was pretty damn shit considering how well it was all built up.

For no reason Aiden Gillen comes in at the very end of the movie, shoots James Macavoy in the face, looks into the camera and says Get some rest Pam you look tired for you
BWEEEEEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEEE

Bound to be some twist like he's actually triplets or something.

>The happening - 1/10

It was god Tier trash, just beyond ratable

t b h this looks great

bravo emnight

>mfw Tomasin

He's a fucking werewolf, or maybe one of the girls is and McAvoy was actually the good guy.

pretty sure this post got it right

"he abducted us, now hes going to kill me"

Is she gonna take his black Phillip?

You're still going into this as though ATLA is lower art by virtue of its medium alone. That kind of thinking is dangerous.

Is this movie part of the X-Men cinematic universe, and a prequel to an Onslaught themed trilogy?

Why do I remember something like this.

A Character with shit tons of Personalities inside him.

I'm 100% sure I saw something like this before

Raising Cain?

It's going to be shit, but it looks like McAvoy's having fun with it.

Identity

One of the xmen, who is also getting a tv series, every personality has different powers.

Legion AKA David Heller, he's Xavier's son.