Anyone else have a thing for ruined mommy bodies?

anyone else have a thing for ruined mommy bodies?

more of her pancake tits

her ass

Yupppppp

Can see milk in this one

How about mommy made tits?

More of her?

As a husband of a woman with ruined mommy tits, no.

MORE MORE MORE MORE

Looking at her right now, but not going to post anymore

Well damn

That body has me diamonds man, those tits, HNNNNGG

If I see her posted a lot then I'll take more. I want her spread

The more you post and the more you show the more it will get spread.

Show those tits.

i have a thing for ruined milf/gilf pussy. nothing sexier than fucking a loose sloppy pussy and fisting it afterwards.

i must be a fucking psycho but seeing her like that make me want to rape her so badly

This

Here me well, boys... Most women "want a baaaaaybeee" sometime in their 20's. If you marry one, do NOT let her get pregnant. Make her wait until she is 30 and you've had your fun with her body. Once a woman has a baaaaybee, it's Game Over, Man.

Oh, you'll still fuck her, because you want pussy, but that hottie in the yoga pants down at the gym will become almost torture to you. Once a woman has a baaaaybee, she could give 2 shits about her body, until she hits her mid-30's, then she starts to realize how fucked up she has let herself go, then it's back to the Gym, whereupon she'll meet some douche who will start fucking her. Soon, she'll "need her space" and say things like "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you..."

As Ramirez said in Highlander, "I would spare you that pain..." Don't do it, Sup Forumsro's. Voice of Experience here...

This

Words of wisdom here.

Hi...i´m Candy...

>Of course you are.

Of course you are...