Daily reminder that the final boss in the DC extended universe in a grey blueberry

Daily reminder that the final boss in the DC extended universe in a grey blueberry

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty original and funny senpai

here's a retweet

I would be pretty happy if he looked like that pic. Signifficantly less gay than Thanos.

literally ripping of thanos

I don't see it.

other way around actually

>grey
>blueberry
pick one

He's look more like this.

It's pretty lame in the sense that all of Darkseid's minions are jobbers or are balanced out by the new gods so it's totally unnecessary to send the entire justice league after him. Superman alone is fine.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

What's his dental plan like?

Darkseid is best when he's just sitting in your living room for no reason.

You get your shit slapped in by parademons. No teeth=no problem.

>they actually made the anti-life equation some silly spelled out equation

it would've been better as an abstract

I want him to show up on a tv and call them the super friends

fucking hell cant wait to see this mother fucker on film this superman or justice league movie is going to be amazing if done correctly.

If one thing that Snyder can do, is visuals.

Expect awesomeness.

Lisa needs braces

i think that could work as comic relief moment since these dc movies are always serious.

It's like the prequel trilogy

>manspreading
What a fucking cis scum

more like The Force Awakens since it is some Scottish fanboy writing it, not Kirby
Eh. It is still somewhat abstract. Plus Morrison's whole multi-facet extra dimentional take on the New Gods means this is just one view of what the equasion is. Hell, this was spoken by a version of Darksied that appeared human, wasn't it?

Darkseid first appearance 1970
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

Thanos first appearance 1973 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

Comic books does nothing then rip off each other. Pretty sad desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc

i hope they nail darkseid the character, the ruler not just the "bad guy" who dies trying to succeed but accepts defeat and comes back when he thinks hes stronger and can beat them that time. Soo many villains with the lack of character

How come the the heroes of capeshit, even the lamest, most forgettable ones, have had countless redesigns to stay contemporary with changing fashions, but the most powerful villains in their collective universes stay as ridiculous and 70s looking as possible?

Subscribed and came just for your username