Stranger Things General - /stg/ - Based Steve Edition

Who else is glad that Nancy ended up dating a real man?

Byers a cuck anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/7/27/12299538/life-is-strange-live-action-show-legendary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think Millie has had her first queef yet?

Speculations on the sequel season?

>there are people who wouldn't want a nancy gf
fucking losers

The fuck man

I'd fuck her don't worry brah

Its gonna turn out that the creature was so human looking because it was once. It was somebody else who had figured out how to cross dimensions and became warped by it. Will being infected means he is going to turn into something like it.

Either that or the slugs he keeps spitting out will grow and become something else lurking beneath the town.

2spooky4me

>byers is a cuck
Steve is literally the cuck. If you think me and Nancy didn't fuck then why would Steve get so jealous and let that twerp and his mouthy girlfriend grafitti about her everywhere like a petty little bitch. Nancy and Byers are fucking behind Steve's back for sure.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE...
A LICH KING

>ywn destroy millie bobby brown's tight virgin pussy

Thoughts?

Jesus Christ, to think she actually looks far better in 80's fashion.

>The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it. You've not won yet, Skeletor. He-Man is still alive! I can feel him!

>those shoulders and arms
jesus christ someone get that woman a sandwich

Good. I'm not a fucking pedophile and I hope she finds a kind, handsome guy to take care of her.

She plays some sort of time traveler in another show that's soon to be airing.

theverge.com/2016/7/27/12299538/life-is-strange-live-action-show-legendary

I was hoping for a totally different story, with new characters but in the same setting. But regarding the very end, I don't think this will happen.

who's this cute boy?

Why did everyone describe the monster as a "man with no face", when it actually turned out to have a massive protruding mouth? If you saw the front of its head, even for a split second out of your peripherals while falling over, would you describe it as having no face? Like that was one if its defining features?

>teen soap opera based on a shitty videogame

I just found her cute

would no joke rather fuck barb

the girl who hung out with steve had some sort of infection on foot after the pool party

she was showing it to steve and her douche boyfriend in the caferteria when nancy came over and asked about barbara being missing

could that be significant?

Literally like fucking a boy.

so her apperance is for that part where she end up in Auschwitz ?

sicko

it didn't open its flower petal mouth until it attacked
until then it was wrapped up and seemingly faceless

The powers of Greyskull have not yet passed to you.

How old is her character supposed to be and how old is she in real life?

I'm happy she stayed with Chad.
Leaves Byers available for me to care for, love, and fuck.
I'll never have my own Jonathan Byers ;_;

I would eat millies first period without a second thought. She drives my dick crazy.

15 or 16 year old character
actress is 20 I think

I don't think its that type of time traveler show.

Uuuuuuh, so the government people will shoot an unsuspecting guy in the head just for seeing eleven, but when the chief breaks into their compund while investigating and sees all their top secret bullshit, then they just drop him off at home and don't even keep tabs on him? Did he show them his main character badge?

pixies ftw

You must be a faggot pedo.

buyers* you dumbass
nancy isnt even sexy or hot she just has an ok face
you faggots have shit taste

keen observation
we shall see

>he's a gay pedophile

Random Chef dead vs Chief dead... And they drugged him and placed him in front of his pills again so he would think he hallucinated it. Use your noodle why don't cha

She would have been pretty if it weren't for the bulimia or w/e.

can you put the sex scene from episode 3 in bed? her bra and cleavage are more visible in that scene

Skeletor is way to busy with Castle Greyskull to care about your shit opinions

How does it feel to be this wrong?

its a shocking thing to do for a first episode and sets up how evil they are and how far they will go

such an act can be a double edged blade because if you never maintain that intensity people become incredulous

Great plan, too bad he immediately continued his investigation, learned more top secret shit, and broke into their compound a second time.

why won't you love me, user

>make chef look like he suicided
>no suspicious at all
>chef had more to live for than the local Sheriff that had recently lost his daughter to cancer as well as his wife
>Sheriff can't suicided because he has so much to live for

Not to mention he aided in hiding the kids they were looking for.

oh fuckzorz i dunn goofed

thanks, ms. skeltal

El was far too much of a distraction for me to fully enjoy this show. I mean seriously who thought it would be a good idea to put such a sexy girl in this series? Had to rub one out frequently throughout my watch tbqhwy

So what is the "upside down world" really? The near future?

ya know im glad it turned out this way. he could've been a total dick bag but in the end i guess he really loved her.

:3

Jesus Christ you fucks give me the chills. Why can't you just keep your demented sexual fantasies in your deranged head and leave Millie out of it.

Did anyone else find the fact El can understand everything but doesn't ever talk a bit dumb?

honestly, it was refreshing.

she's still a slut though.

wtf? this is whats wrong with Sup Forums.... too many fucking pedophiles...

like seriously you people are disgusting

Reported to FBI. Not kidding either. Fucking freak.

I felt it was part of her character so I was fine with it even going as far to say I liked it.

say what you will but it brings you faggots out of the wood works, then we can get a rough estimate of how many of you are shit posting today.

I feel like they only did it to avoid the "douche boyfriend is a douche and turns out to be evil/heroically sacrifices himself so girl can be with the loser" trope
Also to not make Nancy look like a slut

Crackhead and her had more of a connection though

First the cunnyposting now this sick shit about Millie. I could stand the cunny bullshit but leave pure and innocent Millie out of it.

She looks like she just stepped out of Auschwitz.
had the Holocaust actually happened

she's got telekinesis and there's a fucking flower monster in an alternate dimension terrorising the town.

I want to cradle El in my arms as I flick her bean and whisper to her that everything will be ok.

Kys

>I hope she finds a kind, handsome guy to take care of her.
She won't, by the time she's 16, the fame would have gone to her head and she'll be just another hollywood slut.

I don't want to believe

I'm honestly shocked they didn't assign some people to keep an eye on him. Pretty bad writing. What was the point in him being captured if there were zero consequences??

It totally makes sense that she'd be a bit awkward with words and a bit shaken constantly, but not to the point where she can't formulate a sentence and can only use 10 different words.
If she can understand words people are speaking to her she can use them.

Yeah, what would've made sense would be for them to torture him, find out what he knew and then have him disappear.

we can't ever know the hidden agendas behind something unless we know.

i mean, for how they built up to it, it was unexpected. the whole time i'm expecting him to be a complete douche and he does eventually. but right at the end it switches gears and struck me in the feels. the bit where he is wiping the graffiti off the wall was fucking well played.

the way they handled i honestly think they're building up to him saving someone and becoming a monster or something, ya know

Not at all. Why would it be dumb? If anything she should have been more traumatized

What's with all the El sexualizing? Is Sup Forums always like this with child actresses..?

my point is theres a god damn monster. some things you just gotta let go of, man.

you already posted. shut up.

Yes, but particularly special snowflakes they can relate to

Kill yourself pedo scum

Yes. I remember there were countless treads and CUTE! posts about a child actress that appeared for 2 seconds on got. People investigated for her instagram and looked through all her social media.

He should have escaped through the gateway. Then we can be introduced to the upside down without need for the awkward scene where Nancy inexplicably climbs alone headfirst into a slimy monster hole without telling Jonathan, after seeing something drag away a deer carcass.

Does the website you're from start with an 'r'?

but seeing as she was otherwise normal it didn't make sense

the monster makes sense in the context of the world

yeah that was also pretty retarded
>"Let me just crawl into this tunnel, which for all I know leads to nowhere, dug by some animal strong and fast enough to snatch a deer from in front of me faster than I can blink"
at that point she deserved to die

>Sup Forumstard trying to "fit in"
stop it

What really confused me is that when Nancy sees the portal she just climbs in there and doesn't give a fuck. Shouldnt she be a little more grossed out or hesirant at least? The portal looks like something out of Doom ffs

Do you think millies hymen is broken yet? If not I volunteer to do the honours, I'd treat her right.

Fuck you, gave me my first legitimate laugh of the whole day. Damn it man, I like being sad!

*Twirl* and yes that's pretty based to do in the face of an interdimensional monster.

Fuck off retard. I'm SICK of all these pieces of shit from r*ddit coming here and shitting up the board just fuck off back there.

Her age in the show is 16, judging by her body she's at least 300 years old.

Why is she so perfect bros?

>had recently lost his daughter to cancer as well as his wife
I don't think that was recent.
It seemed like Hop and his wife had only one kid together, and when he calls her she already has another kid who can be in the background.
It's probably been a couple of years since it happened at least. It probably went like this
>daughter dies
>marriage becomes unstable as they try and stick together
>divorce not because of love lost, but because them being together is a constant reminder of the girl they lost
>Hop's ex takes the time to find another man (they usually say the first man a woman meets after a divorce won't work out), and then decide she wants to settle down with him and have a kid
>then she needs about a year to give birth
>it didn't speak so it's somewhere under 2 years old
I would honestly put his daughter dying in the ballpark of 4-5 years before the start of the show

It's either as the Vale of Shadows was described, being a dark echo of the real world or an alternate timeline where shit went down.
I'm expecting the latter as it leaves a lot to do if they go into very late seasons where dimension hopping to other timelines could become a thing.

a large part of language is how it's actually spoken. She could probably formulate a good idea about what a person is saying simply by their tone, body language, etc. Not to mention she's a smart girl, when there's something she clearly doesn't understand she asks the boys what it means.

Based Dustin

Someone needs to turn this into one of those memes with the shitty caption at the bottom like they've been doing with El's faces.