So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

If she wants you to watch her fuck a nigger then you really gotta step up your game, or just kick her out the house. Either will do perfect.

If you are serious and you didnt beat her ass or throw her out forever you truly are pathetic.

you are a faggot, break up with her and do some work on yourself to make yourself less of a cuck

keep your pride and murder+suicide

>this thread again

film it. break up with her. step 3? profit

This. Also, clearly state your reasons.

Your relationship is over. Save some dignity and break up with her. Try to find a better girl next time.

/thread

Beware

New fags

This is hilarious

Do it and take pictures.

>Am I nuts for even considering this?

You should KYS to be on the safe side.

First, get a girlfriend.

ITT: op is a complete nigger. Man the fuck up, OP. You're pathetic.

I'd like to watch my sister getting blacked right now

I agree with the general consensus of b. Don't be a cuck.

Not unless you have a fetish for being embarrassed or she has a fetish for embarrassing you and you want to entertain that.

Now if you do have a preference for being embarrassed thats one thing but if she has a fetish for embarrassing you than well you're on a slippery slope because she'd probably use you for everything you are worth, even take things from you, very important things from you, escalate it further and further and eventually permanently take something from you be it something physical (castration fetish is real) or something else like your future with her (think her wanting to have some other mans child, make you publicly claim its yours).

If she just wants a big cock in her and you haven't got one that is her problem not yours. You have what you have and if it isn't enough she is the problem not you because there is virtually nothing except for a few stretching exercises or collagen injections that will just add more skin to whats there already. Serious she'd dump you ass the first chance she gets if a guy with a bigger dick and better economic status comes along.

Personally I'd dump her. If you don't want this just dump her and say "If I'm not enough or you just have some things you need to shake loose thats fine, you do what you want just don't expect me to like it, want it, or be around for much longer". That should end the conversation, if shes the kind of bitch that gets butt hurt after that than shes basically a spoiled child that always gets its way inhabiting the body of a woman, if she realizes that "hey maybe me getting off isn't the most important thing" than she might be worth keeping but only if you have the chutzpah to put her in her place.

This is fake, thoughts are being planted into your heads. Dont fall for this

she just wants her ass to be eaten.
be a real nigga

>kill the bitch
>kill her family (rotten genes)
>kill first jew you meet
>abandon usa