ITT characters who did nothing wrong

ITT characters who did nothing wrong.

>she wants to ban Muslim-Australians because of their race
>but she did nothing wrong

Go back to Sup Forums

>implying muslims don't act in accordance to their population

Pure coincidence that the European nation with the most Muslims is constantly in the news for terror attacks :^)

>muslim
>race

go back to /3rd grade/ m8

JUST

>leftists cry
>we cant ban muslims coming in the country! it'll make the muslims already here do TERORISM!!!111
>ignoring europe letting muslims in and getting absolutely fucking raped by terrorism
time will vindicate her

Bumb

gaylan did nothing wrong

What'd she do?

Said muslims shouldn't be allowed in the country

See, the thing is even if you agree with her... It was dumb to say on the platform she was on.

She's on a commercial network and needs to represent the values of the network so that it aligns with their commercial sponsors.

Idiot woman. Politics aside it was a bad career movie.

I know right, it's 2016 ffs

>it was a bad career movie.
flick*

Yes goy Andrew Bolt doesn't make shitloads by saying the same thing every day for years

Follow the narrative or you will make a 'bad career move' goy!!!

isn't immigration practically impossible anyway unless you're a skilled migrant thanks the based tone

no

there's not 400,000 skilled migrants coming here every year

anyone can come here if they get sponsored by their family who is already here

No it was a smart thing to say.
Which is why I fucking hate her.

She's exactly what is wrong with television nowadays. People will allow shit like The View or Micallef or the bimbos on Fox News to be the totality of all the discourse they ingest.

Has she written a thesis on patriotic sentiment in Australian Muslim communities?
No.
Has she had any sustained contact with counter-terrorist units and know the particular risk factors that cause terrorism to emerge in a community?
Does she have any credentials what so ever?
Probably not. I'd be surprised if she even has a communications degree.
She's almost certainly got a Dick-ree... As in she's probably sucked more dicks than a gigolo on Fire Island to get where she is.

Fuck this bitch and everything she symbolizes makes me so angry.
People will literally take her opinion.
Which might I ad is the ultimate inane female opinion:
>As a mother, I'd feel safer
>feel
>FEEL

Why don't you just get an astrological reading you dumb cunt fuck face bitch!?

Addendum: She's now going to get a Pauline Hanson like following of dumb white trash who lack the capacity to rationally consider anything.

It was a brilliant career move.
But what pisses me off even more is she's literally stolen an idea from Trump.
She's such a airhead she lacks the capacity to come up with her own populist slogans.
She's so insincere and morally bankrupt.

>b-but japan is doing well
>comparing an ethnically homogeneous country to a multicultural one
>basically wants the white australia policy
Lynch her desu

time for you to fuck off back to your hugboxes at balmain pub faggots

theres nothing wrong with being concerned about a philosophy which advocates for the death of homosexuals and apostates

you cunts got a problem with ex muslims and fags? fucking right wing pieces of shit

What the fuck are you talking about?
I have friends with muslim parents, they themselves are not muslims because they live in a secular country - by banning muslims you are damning people to live in such shitty societies

So because you know of muslims who ignore the koran then the muslims we allow in the country also ignore the koran?

You don't care about homosexuals and apostates, just say that.

>every arab is muslim
kys familam

so you don't care if we ban muslims anymore? just don't want us banning arabs?

thats ok, just next time say so otherwise people might think you want homosexuals and apostates killed, which would make you evil as fuck

You've done a fine job of completely disregarding everything I've said.

Contemporary Conservative Islam is largely incompatible with Western values.
But Sonia Kruger is NOT the person we should be hearing that message from.
We should be hearing it from someone who can give something more than a 'feeling' or a vague analogy.

My beef is with idiots getting airtime to speak on topics which they are not experts in.
If I want a man on the street opinion, I'll ask one of my friends.
If I want to be informed, I want the person who knows the most about the topic.
Sonia Kruger as far as I know is neither a Ethologist, a Islamic Scholar, a counter intelligence official, an anthropologist, a Councillor who specializes in inter-ethnic integration, an immigration official... in fact as I've already alluded to, I don't think she would even have enough of an education to be able to understand the difference between primary and secondary evidence.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SOAPBOX?
WHAT AUTHORITY DOES SHE HAVE TO SPEAK ON ANYTHING?
She is emblematic what's wrong with the media.

Andy literally gets paid to say controversial shit, he's not meant to be some bubbly dipshit Morning TV show here's our advert for the Klevasharp dragon dildo dog on a surfboard personality

This is some shitty bait m8
You're the one who suggested that atheist children of muslims are just muslims who don't follow the koran
I suppose gay arabs are an enigma to you.

What the fuck is the point of having Sup Forums if you guys are just gonna spill all your shit on to here?

I hate politics. Its not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing with her, I just hate politics and hate discussing the topic all together, I hate seeing it here. Stick to your own board.

reported.

Do you or do you not support the murder of homosexuals and apostates as per the direction of Islam?

Why the fuck would I? I'm not even a fucking Muslim let alone some right wing nutter

So why do you want muslims who support that to enter our country?

Why do Australians have to accept that when we have the option to reject it?

I don't support the murder of homosexuals, I just think they should keep it to themselves. Like, I don't give a fuck if two gay people want to destroy their anal sphincters in their bedrooms behind closed doors, I hate when they are in your face about it. I think "gay pride" parades are disgusting because we shouldn't have gimp costumes and fetish material and dildos being paraded on the streets in front of children, its not a homophobia thing, its just a matter of basic dignity. I also don't like how they have to put on the whole "gay act" with the lisp and everything, and shove their gayness in your face.

>left argument
>I HAV FRENDS WHO ARENT TERORISTS SO THEREFORE MIUSLIMS R NOT TERORISTS FUK TRUMP
the gap in logic is astounding

Most Muslims are white, desu

t. 90% White Dearborn