Why did people vote for this guy again?

Why did people vote for this guy again?

Chekt

Also, talk to the average american, then realize half of america is dumber than that idiot

Dumb people voted for a dumb person, no surprises there rly

The best case against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter

Have you tried that?

Lol how's San Fransisco this time of year, cuckeroos?

Because white people are stupider than niggers.

Hell yea! Fuck white people

im not from san fransisco

the alternative was worse

jesus christ..why did ge get voted in? because of fags like op, if u dont like trump u shouldn't be on Sup Forums, he's literally what we've been hoping for for years, 90% of trump haters on here are newfags go bitch to reddit

Not enough people got up to "Pokemon Go to the Polls"

what will he make different that other presidents hasn't done?

You should. They'd love you.

Checked, Trump is satan confirmed.

BEST PRESIDENT EVER! Only been in office 50 days and he's proven he's the real deal. The last bastion of freedom... don't like him? DEAL WITH IT YOU PUSSIES

Have you been hoping for an autistic cabinet

And half of the people who voted are even dumber than him for voting for a fucking felon who lies constantly and perpetuates an oppressive big brother adgenda you fucking brainless monkey. Sorry we took away your free ride.

Eric Holder fan detected

>implying I'm an amerifag
>implying I would've voted for Hillary

TRUMP HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITE PEOPLE NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a brick.

Job growth strong in Feb; Wages Up...
Record Number of Americans Employed...
Manufacturing TRIPLED Growth in Gov't Jobs...
Construction largest gain in 10 years...
WIRE: Better by Almost Any Measure...
Debt Decreases $60B Since Inauguration...

The alternative

>TRUMP HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actual answer:

The right wing will always go out and vote for their party

The left doesn't vote.

He was the nominee for the right wing party. He got voted.

>Actual answer:
>The right wing will always go out and vote for their party
>The left doesn't vote. It consists of worthless parasites mostly.
>He was the nominee for the right wing party. He got voted.
>Hillary was the ghetto nominee, but dey was on crack and fuckin' like rabbits dat day

I have no say in this matter, but I've never understood pandering to the ghetto vote.

Statistically only like half of a given american population in any demographic will go vote.
And the ghetto demographic is notoriously lazy and apathetic, so even if you managed to get everyone who would participate to participate, that would be 50%.

And they only make up 12% of the US population. And what? Half of those are voting age? And what percentage of those voting age are felons and can't vote?

You're left with such an insignificant sliver it seems that wasting your time and energy on it is retarded as fuck.

Hillary should've been putting all her effort into the majority, not a useless (voting) minority.

Because they wanted a change, to rid government of corrupt billionaires only there because they donate to their chosen party.

Because Bernie Sanders was cheated out by Clinton and not enough people forgave the Democrats for it, choosing instead not to vote

And replace them with goldmam-sachs billionaires

Good call

I never said things went to plan.

that sounds sarcastic. it is a good call

Because he promised to deport all Islamics.

im starting to think this website might be to blame for trump.

the alt right couldn't exist without our inability to take shit Sup Forums says seriously.

>Why did people vote for this guy again?
Memes. And liberal tears. I'm about drowned in liberal tears now though.

SWEET BABY JESUS
NAME?

Ima need to shoop out those disgusting tattoos though

they tried it, it didn't work.

can't blame them for trying but it's time to move on.

Cause meme magic

are you so lost that you cant tell the difference between a flame war in youtube comments and national politics?

Cause we hate cheaters

Because this waste of space was so much better right?

>Kek

nigger please. You know that is Obama's economy. Trump can take some credit in about 2 years.

yeah, would have been a lot better actually. at least she's working for american interests

Bamy tried to take it to its knees and he did
just couldnt kill it

Yes Goy Americucks interests!!

They got suckered by a con man.

Still butt hurt get over it

I didn't see her putting her energy into a ghetto vote.

But I agree, she should have put more into her white working class base. Honestly though - I'm not sure she could do much to get that vote.

Trump was running as an outsider, claiming (falsely) he would bring back MFG jobs and "make america great again". All those dumb union hacks forgot that republicans don't give a fuck about them - and thought somehow trump would be different.

I also think that she was a woman counted against her more than people will admit

And of course she brought 20 years of political baggage with her. She is terrible with a crowd. She's old. Relied too much on being a woman to get women to vote for her.

I think she would have made a great president - but I get why people wouldn't vote for her.

But honestly, anyone who voted for Trump probably should be put up against a wall and shot.