Ok Sup Forums I have something think will be hilarious

Ok Sup Forums I have something think will be hilarious.
So recently their has been this group called barefoot is legal they are starting a protest where they walk into business barefoot. Had a slight disagreement on Facebook(will dump convo below)
Basically I thing we should spam their facebook page with pics of nasty feet or weird foot fetish pics

well post faggot

Sorry for sloppiness I'm on mobile
1/?

Funniest meme

If they wanna sign a paper that says that the store isnt responsible to injuries (stepping on glass, etc) and sure but theres gonna be alot of nasty ass looking feet walking around barefoot

Kinda makes me wanna go bare foot now... your post has given me the opposite affect..

2/?

I'm sorry to tell you but, the guy was right: you're a faggot.

You have shitty run on sentences. Would have been a fun raid but you fucked up pretty bad.
1/10

noticed that too Huh?

I know not my finest work, I'm usually using my phone at work while I'm supposed to be doing other things. I will start making an effort to correct it.

Trying to find this gif of a fat woman using her feet to kneed dough, anyone know what I'm talking about?

This guy gets it. Everyone's wording seems shit here. It makes me wanna do the opposite. Before white Americans raped the fuck out of the country anyway, I'm pretty sure nobody wore shoes. They just wore cool looking sandals...

I'm pretty sure theyear blocked me. I can't do it alone come on faggots!!

Shut the fuck up Tony

Don't we wear shoes to prevent, Ya know, cuts, scraps, splinters, worms, etc?

Who/what are these people?

America is literally. fucking. awful.

Wish there was a 'like' button for this comment. Thread#

Fuck you issa

Nigger detected

>have a chance to get a decent raid
>change to trigger some SJWS
>gets shut down by Grammer nazi

Actually, I'm only half nigger. Doesn't make me wrong, inbred cross-breed. How's the weather in Alabama by the way, sister fucker?...

So, in being a pure bred, did a Oolak smash a Paddy or did a Scandinavian rape an Australian? Eitherway, you're a perfect example of why you should die with your limited understanding of what you fell out of, you limited cross breed.

These faggots reported my Facebook because I used profanity what a bunch of cunts

I'm glad someone agrees

>red feeter standing by