Hey Sup Forums cheer me up

Hey Sup Forums cheer me up
My gf's going to a hospital for a couple of months after a failed suicide attempt, and she can't contact anybody outside of the hospital.
>general feels thread

don't be afraid to go get help if it starts to feel like too much, but you strong enough to get through this, so's she.

Sounds a lot like my ex-gf, same situation, tried to off herself on my birthday.
Never heard of her since then (Eighteen months)

>search for google on google
that's like the word "dictionary" being in the dictionary.
if you didn't know what it was, how would you know where to look it up?

Well shit man, sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better (mentally and physically both of course) and finds happiness in life. I understand it can get hard both physically and mentally, and make you want to end it, but very few if any people spend most of their lives in shitty situations. It almost always gets better. Like 99.99% of the time.

You don't want to have a permanent life-ending solution to a temporary problem.

Oh and bonus points for anyone that recognizes that screencap from a TV show. It's the most depressing and feels moment in film (both TVs and movie)

Sorry about that. Guess you have an idea what I'm going through. Except I'm staying with this girl. Irishman dating a Polish woman. Most beautiful thing I've come across in my life, and I thought I'd never let go of my ex.
Thanks man, been contacting my sister and mother recently as a matter of fact, and my housemate is really helping me with this :)

Don't worry, I'm staying with her. Love her to bits; can't let go of her. She's usually really clingy with me and I love it.

I wasn't saying don't leave her(that's a given). Just try to help her understand that there's no point in ending your life no matter how shit things are right now.

Why did she do it OP?

Does anyone else just expect bad things to happen to them when they're having fun because it's so rare that you can be happy for any more than short periods of time once in a blue moon?

Everytime

Here's a funny gif to make you snicker.

bump and also semi related comment

fuck US drinking age. so much shit I can do at 20 but I can't buy alcohol. fuck you ATF

find some way to get to her
visit
call
sneak past the fucking doctors to give her a fucking kiss if you have to mate.
Give her something to hold onto in there.

That bitch would be my ex girlfriend if she pulled that shit.

Suicide bitches are always fucking trainwrecks bro.

That bitch thirsty as fuck. I'd curb that slut and get one that isn't a fucking basket case.

I know finding a bitch that isn't batshit crazy is like finding a unicorn, but you're better off alone than with some fucking David Koresh with tits laying next to you in the bed.

Nigga gonna wake up missing organs.

fucking great user

Don't listen to this cuck faggot.

This is the reason women are so fucking impossible to deal with. They pull this fucking suicide shit hoping that you'll do faggot garbage like this in order to keep her.

Her pussy is not gold plated. Your hand probably does a better job on your dick than her pussy does.

This pathetic neckbeard shit is infuriating. You losers will literally eat a yard of shit just to get to a girl's asshole. it's really fucking sad.

A relationship is not about completely giving in to a psychotic succubus. A relationship is supposed to be equal... compromise... that kind of shit.

If you pull this Nicholas Sparks kind of bullshit, what you're really doing is telling her that if she doesn't get her way, all that bitch has to do is take a razor blade down the road to make you do whatever the fuck she wants.

Fucking. Disgusting.

If you even consider this faggot shit, you're the one that should be pulling the suicide attempt nigga.

bottled water dont have chlorine
hi is cleaning his eyes

i'm sure suicide is not restricted to entirely women.
and i'm sure your opinions that it's uniquely women who attempt to "kill themselvs for attention" is pure toxic.

i'm giving the benifit of the doubt and taking the suicide attempt as legitmite. you don't believe that OP's GF could of actually tried to leave this existence. But i know i don't know either way what was going on inside that girls mind. And i would rather try help someone who is in legit trouble than try do what your doing.

loser

REEEEE harder fgt

lol you sound like a fucking neckbearded autistic virgin faggot with a bitter inferiority complex and severe rejection neurosis, enjoy your life m8

Bro, you actually made my point for me.

Suicide is not inherently a thing that bitches do to get attention. In fact, most suicides are men.

SUICIDE ATTEMPTS on the other hand, is TOTALLY a bitch thing... and bitches TOTALLY do that shit for attention.

When men kill themselves, they don't fuck it up because they actually want to die. Women don't want to fucking die, they want some sjw bitch nigga to lick their asshole and tell them that they're pretty and will be missed if they actually do kill themselves, and that the sjw bitch nigga is glad that she didn't die.

It's not my fault that you're so cucked that you don't see that. Keep bringing that thirsty bitch attention. See what happens.

do you... do you read the retarded shit you type before you click the "post" button?

holy fuck I've rarely seen such a dipshit outside of Sup Forums, good work user you are officially the dumbest piece of garbage I've typed to all day

project more faggot. Your therapist tell you that shit?

whatever u say incel lmfao

Tells the truth
Can't handle the truth

obvious samefag

Can't handle the truth, resorts to Samefag. Take you bloody vagina over to rebbit faggot.

>gets insulted and blown the fuck out for saying dumb shit on the internet

>pretends to be a different person agreeing with himself for validation

holy shit roflmfao user I can't even imagine how sad it must be to live your life

You got me homo