Hey Sup Forums, ive smoked weed twice and now i want to make DMT to smoke, everyone says no but how bad could it be...

Hey Sup Forums, ive smoked weed twice and now i want to make DMT to smoke, everyone says no but how bad could it be, also could you red pill me on DMT

Other urls found in this thread:

disregardeverythingisay.com/post/21660249429/dmt-broken-down-and-described
youtube.com/watch?v=VEzgtixgdko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's basically weed 2.0
go ahead

how old are you mate?

are you sure, people say im gana get ripped off the planet and then ripped to pieces

It's like a walk in the park, and it only lasts like 4 minutes roflmao

Fucking lol

Op. Don't be a dick. Flex your psychedelic muscles. Small shroom doses, half a tab of acid and so on. Don't jump in at the deep end cause you won't know how to respond or how to to take it in

>Smoked weed twice
>Wants to make DMT

Is this a fucking meme?

dmt is relatively harmless, but can be pretty psychologically heavy. I've experienced full human lives in the span of 15 minutes while on dmt, use at your own caution.

anyone have any good DMT trip stories

disregardeverythingisay.com/post/21660249429/dmt-broken-down-and-described

this is a good write up of it, there should be sources for how to make it in there.

this guys been going this for years, follow him

youtube.com/watch?v=VEzgtixgdko

check the link for the video

Did you go back to the carpet store?

I tried DMT a few times but just felt like there was a really slow-motion eathquake for 10min and then nothing. Wouldn't waste money on it again.

1. You didn't do enough dmt

2. Once I was living in some like psuedo scandanavian viking village and lived out a life there, once I lived in a semi utopian modern day era type place, and lived out full lives in both times, though it's hard to remember much from either time. Another time wasn't a full life but definitely years, I can't remember too much from it but I ended the trip by smoking dmt in the trip and then blasting off back into reality if that makes sense.

>>Scrolling through Sup Forums
>>See initials, freak out
>>Realize it's just a drugs thread

Oh you guys!

that's an unsuccessful trip, period.

you people have a really strange relationship to psychedelics...

>I ended the trip by smoking dmt in the trip and then blasting off back into reality if that makes sense.
holy fuck... an experience like that has got to make you think...

I have some infographics about dmt extraction

Yeah I figured I did, but I didn't know a good trip can be something as big as this living-a-life trip... did you buy it or make it yourself?

Also no love for the Rick and Morty reference?

could do with all the ads spaced evenly throughout the video...

/thread

I got it, that's actually a very good interpretation of what it was like

and I made it myself

Nice, I think I'll give it a try again. I tried a bought one once but was weak cause I had to share with 2 other people. 2nd time a female friend made it but used a plastic bottle to smoke it, so since I was already skeptical, the awful taste didn't help so I said "screw this" but you really got my interest back. Thanks, user

There's a reason why we don't remember our dreams clearly. DMT is literally dreaming without the safety mechanism. Good luck destroying your brains grasp on reality.

You people are no better then hillbillies that make shit their meth out of cold pills.

>inb4 all meth is shit tier

to be fair I have been sober for a long time now but I think how negative the drugs were in my life had a lot more to do with me than with the drugs, thought I should put that out there.

psuedoscience bullshit

1. There's nothing chemically wrong with making meth out of cold pills

2. what is your fucking point? Someone's gotta make it, why not you? Making dmt is not high level chemistry.

Was it just drugs in general or was the DMT a problem by itself? I won't lie, I had a year-long phase like that as well (weed, amphs, molly, LSD, coke) all of which I quit except occasional joint, but I wanna try DMT again just for the Roy experience

Hardly bullshit. I say this as someone who has done a ton of shrooms and acid. If you think very powerful phsycodelics have no negative impact on the brain then you're just as naive and stupid as the people who live in absolute fear of those drugs. Your brain can certainly have it's reality broken, and while that can in some situations result in a form of freedom it can also completely break you down.

It's drugs (alcohol included) in general. The way I used was very negative for me and the people around me, and if I do it once I keep doing it, no matter if it's weed, dmt, alcohol, whatever. So I don't partake at all anymore. I don't really think there's an ethical component to it or anything, I'm only sober because I'd be dead if I wasn't.

I don't think you can really be "red pilled" on psychedelics. If you think psychedelics represent some abstract truth of reality...you are dumb. They are just like all other drugs that allow you to experience an otherwise impossible state of conscious thought.

So yeah, it's a crazy fucking trip where reality dissolves away for about 5 minutes. I really like the afterglow of the trip, too. It's like taking a couple tabs of acid.

Make sure not to burn it either. Melting shit is different than vaporizing.

Fair enough. Take care, user

Snort or inject it. Only retards smoke drugs. Yes that includes weed. (You should only eat or vaporize it)

i meant what are good dosages and what should i look out for

saw big shadowy fish swimming in the air