Any of my Sup Forumsros have the video?

Any of my Sup Forumsros have the video?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dandara-dos-santos-dead-brazil-9980288
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1488973547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's on major news sites, r-tard.

This article is just a bunch of fake bullshit. That's not a woman, it's a man in women's clothes.

samefag

also, OP is a faggot

Nothing graphic, just sad. Ah well. Animals

>samefag

Why am I a samefag? mirror.co.uk posted the video, or at least part of it (I didn't watch it)

No they did not. 0/10

Shill? the thing was trans.

kek

The only cure for mental illness

just image search it, videos show up
what a mean thing to do

Its not mental illness u trump loving lunatic

But don't you dare assume my pronouns

i beat up a transsexual and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

Story? Video?

Lurking.

Not him, but just wanted to point out that people with mental illness typically don't have the ability to comprehend that they have a mental illness, it doesn't make it any less true though.

HAHAHAHAHA

SEE

THIS IS WHY LIBERALS WANT TO GO TO CANADA AND NOT ANY OF THE BROWN PEOPLES HOMELANDS THEY SUPPORT LEL

It's still a person.
A fucked up person true, but they still think and feel.

u think ur funny huh mr badass Sup Forums man

>canada
>not the land of ching chongs and shitskins

I don't know if you've ever been to vancouver before but you should try it out some time

u cant go to vancouver dude it costs like a million dollars to breathe the air there for 1 minute

just telling the truth

liberals are the most racist hypocriticals vile disgusting creatures that ever walked the earth
besides the pooinloo and muslims ofc

Is "trans woman" a man who masquerades as a woman or vice versa?
This always confuses me.

ok

>No they did not. 0/10

Yes they did so

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dandara-dos-santos-dead-brazil-9980288

m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1488973547

Here faggots

It's simple to understand. Just replace "trans" with "pretending to be" and it all becomes clear.

She didn't die

that makes so much sense

Considering how much they hate to "misgender" people, I'd say it's a man who dresses as woman and a "trans man" would be a woman who dresses like man.

>guy in white hat sucks tranny dong
>im gonna tell ur wif gibe mone
>"h-hey guys look at this sick freak! Tranny demon against God!"
>everyone beats him up
>phew, secret safe

kek

Kek faggot

so some psychopathic guy who thinks he's a woman was beaten to death? I don't see how that's a bad thing. It's sad that his mental illness existed, but the world is better off without him.

Damn right it's ok niggerfaggot.

hate this fucking country, everyday is a fucking 7x1

we should do this to all trans people

you are either gay or you are not

You aren't a boy, who's empathizes as a girl, who likes boys and expect to be called trans
Sorry. but....... YOUR FUCKING GAY.
Is it really this hard, people?

That's fucking horrible.
I consider myself right wing but murdering a trans person in daylight when families and cameras are rolling... that's quite a bit past my line, infact it's so far past my line I'd deport it.

yes it fucking is.

A boy who feels he's a girl, but likes guys. Is a FAG, there is no such thing as a fucking tranny

your a fag who got his wiener cut off and a fake vagina.
or a lesbian who wears strap ons

>her
Kekd

I just found my new waifu

>strap-on
Do you not see the neo-penis threads on here? Those people have Frankenstein dicks installed on them.

Being trans is a thing. I understand there are people who feel they should be the other gender and can sympathize. I think it would be neat to see what it would be like to be a girl but that's off topic.

The people who strictly want to change genders, okay sure. Kids making the call is too early and they're fucking stupid but adults, okay. I think it's fucking mentally ill to actually do it but whatever.

Now the more than 2 genders, pansexual, genderfluid, ace, non-hertronormative bullshit list of conditions and attributes, they're fucking delusional and need serious therapy and isolation from society. If the dudelady in the video is just some Brazilian Caitlyin Jenner, then that is sad. I personally wouldn't do that to most anyone but the dude just wanted to get his snizz pounded or something. But these people who want to push society into some sort of "be what you want regardless of any common sense" need to be stopped.

You are do wrong I can't believe it. This is Sup Forums. We should be doing everythjng in our power to encourage everyone to be what they want to be, no matter how delusional it is. Don't you want to see the consequences of that?