They are perfect in that shit

qBittorrent or rTorrent

qbittorrent

rtorrent

Deluge.
>Great UI. Simple
>WebUI
>Can run in terminal with deluge-console

What the fuck do you call programs then you millennial fuck?

Software

Get with the times, kiddo. Torrenting is dead.

If you are set on torrenting though, use UTorrent. You have it as the picture for your thread, why not skip this retarded "my opinion, his opinion, her opinion" shit that you will see when you ask for someone's opinion on Sup Forums and just download it.

dubs of truth

Then what the fuck do you use if you dont torrent? Torrent works 99% of the time, why should i not torrent?

Are you fucking retarded? Software isn't new, it's an older term than programs. The OS you use is software. Saying programs specifically means programs, software has a wider range than your slow little mind can interpret, kiddo.

>TORRENTING is dead
he's a buyfag streamer

Transmission for Windows is pretty great

Shit man it was just a suggestion

I never said I buy things. I don't. I said torrenting specifically is dead.

I use several different experimental file types that are meant to replace torrenting, it's gonna become a cycle, broski. When one of these experimental file types gets famous, it is gonna get plagued with viruses and die just like torrents, and then another will rise up.

Someone has aspergers.
(You)

What files exactly? This sounds interesting.

Also viruses are rare if you use a trusty and famous name, like FitGirl or Xatab etc

qbittorent just get it already
no jew ads no jew anything

>viruses are rare

That cracks me up. I used to torrent when it was alive. FYI, that's when you were a baby, champ. It used to be good, and then it got flooded with viruses as it got more popular. Using a trusty name doesn't protect you from viruses, torrent sites host files uploaded by users. What the user uploads is out of the control of the owner of the site. Using kickasstorrents doesn't make you immune to viruses, sport. You just gotta trust that the file is safe. That's what killed torrenting. The inflow of viruses and the rise in downloads of viruses because of how it's basically making a choice while being blind.

A good upcoming file type is called .vault, it's just a concept right now, it has yet to be officially released with a program to open the .vault files, the maker is trying to make the files more secure than torrents were, so it's still a work in progress.

>Torrenting is dead.
Nigger doesn't know what a private tracker is.

Torrenting is more dead than your grandmother, broski.